-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
@ rick ross going no where...da man is on EVERY DAMN SONG ON DA RADIO, he's on EVERYONE'S ALBUM..and everytime he's featured its dope...and he's obviously getting A. paid for those features B. getting guest features

in return...and let's not forget he can TOUR nationwide with da ever accumulating discography he has.

i've always said jeezy's bridge burnings have hurt him more then anything...he can't just jump on a rick ross son, he can't just just on khaled for a remix anymore.....jeezy da TRUE definition of someone thats on a treadmill, or do i have to count

how many mixtapes have drop between da recession and da perpetually pushed back 103
grin.gif
laugh.gif

damn even GAME dropped his album, and jeezy STILL on da sidelines.

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.
jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now...besides

[h2] Guest appearances[/h2]i bet if u google each and everyone one of these songs, rick ross comes off...tell yeezy to step his features up..son is in da dunce's corner with his arm's crossed....rick ross on a treadmill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja How many of those are number 1 records?

Love In This Club, Amazing and that Rihanna song >>>>> doing features for Ray Ray Briscoe & them 
laugh.gif

My exact point, stop discussing anything billboard chart related its not helping your cause at all. all those features and not a single @#%% is given about 90% of them because there not big songs.

There is a reason Def Jam just let that man walk at the height of his career. He does alot of work but that work does not garner the interest ya'll believe, hence the reason a Album highlighted by him on all three singles, and promoted EVERYWHERE only racked up 45k first week. do you think any compilation album focused around a big artist (what ya'll claim he is) is going to not atleast brake 50k first week. If the buzz is so strong where are the numbers proving that.

My exact point, stop discussing anything billboard chart related its not helping your cause at all. all those features and not a single @#%% is given about 90% of them because there not big songs.

There is a reason Def Jam just let that man walk at the height of his career. He does alot of work but that work does not garner the interest ya'll believe, hence the reason a Album highlighted by him on all three singles, and promoted EVERYWHERE only racked up 45k first week. do you think any compilation album focused around a big artist (what ya'll claim he is) is going to not atleast brake 50k first week. If the buzz is so strong where are the numbers proving that.

yea ross dont sell... we know that but he drops... dropping and not selling > not dropping after 3 years... yall will never get that album

yea ross dont sell... we know that but he drops... dropping and not selling > not dropping after 3 years... yall will never get that album

There is a reason Def Jam just let that man walk at the height of his career. He does alot of work but that work does not garner the interest ya'll believe, hence the reason a Album highlighted by him on all three singles, and promoted EVERYWHERE only racked up 45k first week. do you think any compilation album focused around a big artist (what ya'll claim he is) is going to not atleast brake 50k first week. If the buzz is so strong where are the numbers proving that

Exactly.  For a guy that has so many songs or features on the radio the interest and buzz around him or his projects doesn't really connect.  Rick Fraud is doing the best he can with what he has but it's simply not enough in comparison with Jeezy. 

jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now

Nevermind the platinum plaques for now champ, at the end of the day Ross has not and most likley will never have the streets on lock like Jeezy once had.

There is a reason Def Jam just let that man walk at the height of his career. He does alot of work but that work does not garner the interest ya'll believe, hence the reason a Album highlighted by him on all three singles, and promoted EVERYWHERE only racked up 45k first week. do you think any compilation album focused around a big artist (what ya'll claim he is) is going to not atleast brake 50k first week. If the buzz is so strong where are the numbers proving that

Exactly.  For a guy that has so many songs or features on the radio the interest and buzz around him or his projects doesn't really connect.  Rick Fraud is doing the best he can with what he has but it's simply not enough in comparison with Jeezy. 

jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now

Nevermind the platinum plaques for now champ, at the end of the day Ross has not and most likley will never have the streets on lock like Jeezy once had.

Y is everyone still talkin numbers and all this it's been said by Cartune already that def jam isn't tryna drop his album because once it's dropped he a free man and they don't wanna let him go. That all that's it so y is this thread turning into a Ross Vs jeezy thread? I've bought all their albums even that cte cold summer compilation(had some hitters) and self made(it's a cool album) I enjoy both of their music. Who cares who is buzzing because thats not even the reason he ain't droppin. It's all about that contaract. They tryna pull a power move. And why r rap fans the only ones who argue over dumb %$%% like that? I never hear people argue over other genre's of music like we rap fans do........

Y is everyone still talkin numbers and all this it's been said by Cartune already that def jam isn't tryna drop his album because once it's dropped he a free man and they don't wanna let him go. That all that's it so y is this thread turning into a Ross Vs jeezy thread? I've bought all their albums even that cte cold summer compilation(had some hitters) and self made(it's a cool album) I enjoy both of their music. Who cares who is buzzing because thats not even the reason he ain't droppin. It's all about that contaract. They tryna pull a power move. And why r rap fans the only ones who argue over dumb %$%% like that? I never hear people argue over other genre's of music like we rap fans do........

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I still dont see the point of bringing up Jeezy buzz and saying what Ross is doing.... some of yall are saying all this but whats the point?

When the record drops it will be dope, it will debut number 1 and have over a 100k first week sales. So again what is the relevance of Ross being hotter at the moment becuz he is on current singles?

Ross is hotter than Luda, TI, etc...what does that mean tho?
It means that he's hotter than them, until they eventually get back to the studio and start getting stuff on the radio, stuff that will be guaranteed hits like they normally
do. You can always count on Luda & T.I. for legit hits, and the same would be said for Jeezy, til this album (as of right now).

I still dont see the point of bringing up Jeezy buzz and saying what Ross is doing.... some of yall are saying all this but whats the point?

When the record drops it will be dope, it will debut number 1 and have over a 100k first week sales. So again what is the relevance of Ross being hotter at the moment becuz he is on current singles?

It means that he's hotter than them, until they eventually get back to the studio and start getting stuff on the radio, stuff that will be guaranteed hits like they normally
do. You can always count on Luda & T.I. for legit hits, and the same would be said for Jeezy, til this album (as of right now).

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well i actually think luda has had his time n should retire. TI may or may not gain all his popularity back but I would still like a dope album from him. That being said Ross could still be hotter than them if nobody is checking for their music when they release it. If that does pan out, will people say Ross > TI? Ross > Luda? No, they wont. Ross will just be hot, thats it, that all. He cant supplant either of those guys and he cant supplant Jeezy. The intros to the last two mixtapes by Jeezy is all that needs to be said. These dudes can co-exist in my book

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well i actually think luda has had his time n should retire. TI may or may not gain all his popularity back but I would still like a dope album from him. That being said Ross could still be hotter than them if nobody is checking for their music when they release it. If that does pan out, will people say Ross > TI? Ross > Luda? No, they wont. Ross will just be hot, thats it, that all. He cant supplant either of those guys and he cant supplant Jeezy. The intros to the last two mixtapes by Jeezy is all that needs to be said. These dudes can co-exist in my book

Originally Posted by cartune

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.
jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now...besides

[h2]Guest appearances[/h2]i bet if u google each and everyone one of these songs, rick ross comes off...tell yeezy to step his features up..son is in da dunce's corner with his arm's crossed....rick ross on a treadmill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love In This Club, Amazing and that Rihanna song >>>>> doing features for Ray Ray Briscoe & them 
laugh.gif
Very true, but in rap years, those 3 songs you listed came out an eternity ago. Quite a few of those songs ninjahood listed may not have gone #1, but they charted either decently, are well enough.
So in that case, Ross' multiple charting singles/features recently >>>>>>>>>> Jeezy's top ten charting features 2-3 years ago. 

Another thing, just cause your song doesn't chart, doesn't mean it's not getting a bunch of spins. Ross has song featured songs that may not have charted, but you can't tell me if randomly flipped
on the radio, that you don't/didn't hear Tupac Back, I'm A Boss, and Break My Heart multiple times throughout the day. Add on I'm On One, John, That Way, and Welcome To My Hood from
this year alone, you have Ross lookin like he runs ^@%>, while Young Jeezy is lookin like he's desparate. 

Originally Posted by cartune

[h2]Guest appearances[/h2]i bet if u google each and everyone one of these songs, rick ross comes off...tell yeezy to step his features up..son is in da dunce's corner with his arm's crossed....rick ross on a treadmill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Very true, but in rap years, those 3 songs you listed came out an eternity ago. Quite a few of those songs ninjahood listed may not have gone #1, but they charted either decently, are well enough.
So in that case, Ross' multiple charting singles/features recently >>>>>>>>>> Jeezy's top ten charting features 2-3 years ago. 

Another thing, just cause your song doesn't chart, doesn't mean it's not getting a bunch of spins. Ross has song featured songs that may not have charted, but you can't tell me if randomly flipped
on the radio, that you don't/didn't hear Tupac Back, I'm A Boss, and Break My Heart multiple times throughout the day. Add on I'm On One, John, That Way, and Welcome To My Hood from
this year alone, you have Ross lookin like he runs ^@%>, while Young Jeezy is lookin like he's desparate. 

Ace Rawstein wrote:
Yea I see where you're coming from. I prefer Luda over eevryone of them, but I do get the feeling that his best days are behind him, but at the same time,
he could drop some "My Chick Bad" or "Stand Up" type single and could be on his way. Don't really listen to T.I., but if he were to gain some momentum
and put out some nice singles, he could probably get back to his 'King' or something lesser than 'Paper Trail' status. I'm just waiting on something from Jeezy
that really knocks (singles wise), cause besides Lose My Mind, his stuff hasn't been all there. 

Ace Rawstein wrote:
Yea I see where you're coming from. I prefer Luda over eevryone of them, but I do get the feeling that his best days are behind him, but at the same time,
he could drop some "My Chick Bad" or "Stand Up" type single and could be on his way. Don't really listen to T.I., but if he were to gain some momentum
and put out some nice singles, he could probably get back to his 'King' or something lesser than 'Paper Trail' status. I'm just waiting on something from Jeezy
that really knocks (singles wise), cause besides Lose My Mind, his stuff hasn't been all there. 

in the words of jeezy " mutha****as acting like i don't do it, i ain't done it the Michael Jackson of my lane and i run it"

in the words of jeezy " mutha****as acting like i don't do it, i ain't done it the Michael Jackson of my lane and i run it"

Originally Posted by devv

Jeezy stans in denile up here

straight up....no one here is saying jeezy is wack, we actually want want him to drop..but to pretend rick ross doesn't have a strangle hold on his lane is being oblivious and delusional to da reality.

Originally Posted by devv

Jeezy stans in denile up here

straight up....no one here is saying jeezy is wack, we actually want want him to drop..but to pretend rick ross doesn't have a strangle hold on his lane is being oblivious and delusional to da reality.

Back
Top Bottom