-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

^^^LOL Son, it's like you're not even reading anybody's comments, you're reaching for the air, and you are in the studio directly with Jeezy.
He ain't hot right now no matter how you spin it. I think you need to go back and reread my comments and quite a few others' comments too.
People's ears and eyes don't lie, Ross is hot now, Jeezy is not, and I favor Jeezy over Ross. It really ain't that complicated like you're trying to make it.

^^^LOL Son, it's like you're not even reading anybody's comments, you're reaching for the air, and you are in the studio directly with Jeezy.
He ain't hot right now no matter how you spin it. I think you need to go back and reread my comments and quite a few others' comments too.
People's ears and eyes don't lie, Ross is hot now, Jeezy is not, and I favor Jeezy over Ross. It really ain't that complicated like you're trying to make it.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by solefood229

Is khaled really holding this album back? Or everyone just assuming since khaled and Ross are cool that's what's happening?

I'm sure if it was khaleds doing jeezy would have been spoke on it

I love jeezy, but to tell the truth he doesn't have any buzz right now, I rather him get pushed back again, than release on the 20th and barely move any units

Khaled doesnt have that kind of power. Its people higher up than him holding the album. What Im hearing is Khaled could help the situation but he's not stepping in at all
This whole thing is about long money not this buzz crap who's hot now that yall are talking about. Ace Hood put out an album for god's sake.

Ill try to explain this !@#$ again.

Depending on Jeezy's contract he probably owns a big amount of his music. When Jeezy leaves he takes his catalog and publishing with him. 

What Im guessing is Jeezy hasnt resigned yet so as soon as TM103 comes out Jeezy is literally off of Def Jam. Thats millions of dollars leaving Def Jam/Universal probably going to a rival like Sony. Jeezy is a top 5 money maker at Def Jam in a dying industry they not trying to let a big asset go so easily.

Damn that's @@%#@@ up

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by solefood229

Is khaled really holding this album back? Or everyone just assuming since khaled and Ross are cool that's what's happening?

I'm sure if it was khaleds doing jeezy would have been spoke on it

I love jeezy, but to tell the truth he doesn't have any buzz right now, I rather him get pushed back again, than release on the 20th and barely move any units

Khaled doesnt have that kind of power. Its people higher up than him holding the album. What Im hearing is Khaled could help the situation but he's not stepping in at all
This whole thing is about long money not this buzz crap who's hot now that yall are talking about. Ace Hood put out an album for god's sake.

Ill try to explain this !@#$ again.

Depending on Jeezy's contract he probably owns a big amount of his music. When Jeezy leaves he takes his catalog and publishing with him. 

What Im guessing is Jeezy hasnt resigned yet so as soon as TM103 comes out Jeezy is literally off of Def Jam. Thats millions of dollars leaving Def Jam/Universal probably going to a rival like Sony. Jeezy is a top 5 money maker at Def Jam in a dying industry they not trying to let a big asset go so easily.

Damn that's @@%#@@ up

Thanks for the clear up tune, now all the khaled blackballing. speculation can stop

At the end of the Day, it's boiling down to money, it's %!%!%$ up what def jam is doing though

Thanks for the clear up tune, now all the khaled blackballing. speculation can stop

At the end of the Day, it's boiling down to money, it's %!%!%$ up what def jam is doing though

TM103 comes out in three days.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

Son said Jeezy can't go plat but can do 150K easy right after saying a compilation album with two dudes who never had an album in stores selling 100k was a flop
laugh.gif

Son said Jeezy can't go plat but can do 150K easy right after saying a compilation album with two dudes who never had an album in stores selling 100k was a flop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Somebody posted an article a page back saying it was pushed back.

Yeah but him, his engineer, and his producer all have said it's comming out tuesday. Those articles were posting that got their information from some angry MMG twitter page.
If I had to listen to somebody, it would be the people who were making the album. And if it doesn't come out, then I'll complain.
The album art hasn't even been seen yet... I doubt it comes out on Tuesday
ohwell.gif

DEF not coming out tuesday, the lil mom and pop stores in the hood would of been selling em on friday like they do with all releases

and why cant people like jeezy and ross? its music not sports, its ok to have more than 1 team

good music is good music, idc how much beef said parties have with eachother

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Somebody posted an article a page back saying it was pushed back.

Yeah but him, his engineer, and his producer all have said it's comming out tuesday. Those articles were posting that got their information from some angry MMG twitter page.
If I had to listen to somebody, it would be the people who were making the album. And if it doesn't come out, then I'll complain.
The album art hasn't even been seen yet... I doubt it comes out on Tuesday
ohwell.gif

DEF not coming out tuesday, the lil mom and pop stores in the hood would of been selling em on friday like they do with all releases

and why cant people like jeezy and ross? its music not sports, its ok to have more than 1 team

good music is good music, idc how much beef said parties have with eachother

I think only Jeezy stans don't like Ross. Most people like both they just call a spade a spade and say Jeezy isn't buzzing. Doesn't mean you don't like the music. It's just the business side

I think only Jeezy stans don't like Ross. Most people like both they just call a spade a spade and say Jeezy isn't buzzing. Doesn't mean you don't like the music. It's just the business side

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can be good, get a grammy nomination and still not be hot/have a buzz in the streets.

it's not a reflection of the quality of music that jeezy is pumping out...its a reflection on how the public receives it, and if they demand it. right now ross is in demand.

but scratch all that...last tape i got from Jeezy was "The Recession"

Please put me on to the ones i need to get after that.

you can be good, get a grammy nomination and still not be hot/have a buzz in the streets.

it's not a reflection of the quality of music that jeezy is pumping out...its a reflection on how the public receives it, and if they demand it. right now ross is in demand.

but scratch all that...last tape i got from Jeezy was "The Recession"

Please put me on to the ones i need to get after that.

But saying Jeezy isn't buzzin is inaccurate. Cuz Ross is on I'm on one, imma boss, that way...and whatever other records is cool. But how do yall know for certain that Jeezy tapes not heavy in the streets? The tapes he dropped this year were no where near trash but becuz Ross is on his current rotation of music from the comp album n khaled some of yall seem to believe that we all neglected the bangers Jeezy had.

But saying Jeezy isn't buzzin is inaccurate. Cuz Ross is on I'm on one, imma boss, that way...and whatever other records is cool. But how do yall know for certain that Jeezy tapes not heavy in the streets? The tapes he dropped this year were no where near trash but becuz Ross is on his current rotation of music from the comp album n khaled some of yall seem to believe that we all neglected the bangers Jeezy had.

jeezy can be, and is, heavy in the streets.

but buzz is different. wayne has buzz.. Carter IV sold 900k in the first week..but people in the streets (the ones i talk to at least) thought the album was wack.
but he still sold because people want to hear him.

and right now ross has a buzz...more people want to hear him. and i'm not talking about his die hard fans who ride for him..
i'm talking about regular people in general want to hear him. people who buy albums want to hear him.

jeezy's die hard fans want to hear him too...but those regular people don't really care for him..as of now he has no appeal to the general public.

he has appeal to me though...someone put me on to the last couple of mixtapes or albums after "The recession" please...my ipod needs updating lol

jeezy can be, and is, heavy in the streets.

but buzz is different. wayne has buzz.. Carter IV sold 900k in the first week..but people in the streets (the ones i talk to at least) thought the album was wack.
but he still sold because people want to hear him.

and right now ross has a buzz...more people want to hear him. and i'm not talking about his die hard fans who ride for him..
i'm talking about regular people in general want to hear him. people who buy albums want to hear him.

jeezy's die hard fans want to hear him too...but those regular people don't really care for him..as of now he has no appeal to the general public.

he has appeal to me though...someone put me on to the last couple of mixtapes or albums after "The recession" please...my ipod needs updating lol

Back
Top Bottom