-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It's pretty much a lose-lose situation whether it drops the 20th or it gets pushed back again (unless he FINALLY strikes gold with a legit hit).
For an artist with 3 platinum albums, who would think he would have top billing.
He needs to give Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd, and Don Cannon
a call and have them lace him up with a non-Lex Luger/Lil Lody sounding beat and come correct.
DING DING DING
Is this dude too cheap or something? Every time he !*%@! with Drumma it's a hit, but he just wants to get Lody's lame !+* beats.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

This #$@+ remind me of Purple Haze

I remember that... That album took almost 2 years to come out. I think that was the reason why Cam'Ron left Def Jam... Looks like Jeez is Going to do the same. I remember Def Jam had an Elite force back in 97-2001.. Idk what happen

Originally Posted by Cuffy

This #$@+ remind me of Purple Haze

I remember that... That album took almost 2 years to come out. I think that was the reason why Cam'Ron left Def Jam... Looks like Jeez is Going to do the same. I remember Def Jam had an Elite force back in 97-2001.. Idk what happen

I don't understand why, son gotta nice little buzz. They're not pouring mad money into promotion. They need to just spin some of these records and get a video out for "Flexin"

Lose My Mind still gets played, Ballin is hard too but the video was awful

I don't understand why, son gotta nice little buzz. They're not pouring mad money into promotion. They need to just spin some of these records and get a video out for "Flexin"

Lose My Mind still gets played, Ballin is hard too but the video was awful

This is out of Jeezy's hand... Its ALL label POLITICS now. Has nothing to do with singles or all that other b.s. yall talkin bout. Its strictly label politics.

This is out of Jeezy's hand... Its ALL label POLITICS now. Has nothing to do with singles or all that other b.s. yall talkin bout. Its strictly label politics.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I dunno man...def jam released albums from Ace Hood, Ghost Face, Big Boi...they cant be tripping off no "hit" singles

If interscope can release Game album and he do a 100k debut, number 1, w no hit singles. I know def jam can let Jeezy rock

but as I stated earlier i never seen a confirmation and lody sayin its still on. blogs prolly just ran w them mmg tweets

Ace Hood had 2 top singles and 1 still moving up the charts right now. They already knew his singles would cake up purely off ringtones if nothing else. Big Boi had
a surprising hit, did quite a bit of international numbers, and still rides off the OutKast wave. Ghostface was just part of the yearly releases (along with Sheek) where
Def Jam remembers they're still on the label and just tell them to put something out if they can. Jeezy & Lody did say the album is coming out on the 20th in concert
the other night, i just don't believe them.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I dunno man...def jam released albums from Ace Hood, Ghost Face, Big Boi...they cant be tripping off no "hit" singles

If interscope can release Game album and he do a 100k debut, number 1, w no hit singles. I know def jam can let Jeezy rock

but as I stated earlier i never seen a confirmation and lody sayin its still on. blogs prolly just ran w them mmg tweets

Ace Hood had 2 top singles and 1 still moving up the charts right now. They already knew his singles would cake up purely off ringtones if nothing else. Big Boi had
a surprising hit, did quite a bit of international numbers, and still rides off the OutKast wave. Ghostface was just part of the yearly releases (along with Sheek) where
Def Jam remembers they're still on the label and just tell them to put something out if they can. Jeezy & Lody did say the album is coming out on the 20th in concert
the other night, i just don't believe them.

At least we can all agree that this should have dropped already.

@YoungChrizzy, Jeezy does have his own label...CTE...remember Blood Raw & Slick Pulla LOL. Gibbs & Boo Da Poss Playa are my dudes though

True. MMG seems to be hitting way harder than CTE tho...

At least we can all agree that this should have dropped already.

@YoungChrizzy, Jeezy does have his own label...CTE...remember Blood Raw & Slick Pulla LOL. Gibbs & Boo Da Poss Playa are my dudes though

True. MMG seems to be hitting way harder than CTE tho...

@OfficialTM103
TRACCLISTING THATS ALL! I MAKE IT ROUGH ON THESE *@%%%#. SIDEBAR TWITTER GANGSTA GO TO TWITTA JAIL. ITS THE WORLD!
tm103-tracklist.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Flexin should be on the album
Cool song but the buzz was not heavy for all that
Win Win, Slow Grind  & Rollin  Freestyle got the same or even more play than that

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Flexin should be on the album
Cool song but the buzz was not heavy for all that
Win Win, Slow Grind  & Rollin  Freestyle got the same or even more play than that

Back
Top Bottom