-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lody and his Lex Luger sounding ^@% is the reason Jeezy's songs ain't poiipin off (well, the reason other than Khaled).

credit juicy j for the bump, but thats another topic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

^
Jeezy is not the hold up.

The label is.

Jeezy and Khaled do not see eye to eye for several reasons.

Like I said Jeezy has been trying to get the album dropped. It has nothing to do with a single and everything to do with LABEL POLITICS.

Can u elaborate on why and what they ain't seeing eye to eye about

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

^
Jeezy is not the hold up.

The label is.

Jeezy and Khaled do not see eye to eye for several reasons.

Like I said Jeezy has been trying to get the album dropped. It has nothing to do with a single and everything to do with LABEL POLITICS.

Can u elaborate on why and what they ain't seeing eye to eye about

^
Ross + Label Issues @ 5:30 you can kinda get the feel for it.

He pretty much says it without saying it. Jeezy good for that. Dude tryna stay diplomatic for now but it is about to get ugly.

^

He pretty much says it without saying it. Jeezy good for that. Dude tryna stay diplomatic for now but it is about to get ugly.

CParkFresh wrote:
^

laugh.gif
 man it aint nothing bout to happen. f outta here with that

smh @ blaming it on khaled

CParkFresh wrote:
^

laugh.gif
 man it aint nothing bout to happen. f outta here with that

smh @ blaming it on khaled

^
I never said it is all Khaleds fault. I said its label issues. Khaled is in charge of the LP.

Jeezy wants to get the album out. Like I said its label politics.

^
I never said it is all Khaleds fault. I said its label issues. Khaled is in charge of the LP.

Jeezy wants to get the album out. Like I said its label politics.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Lody and his Lex Luger sounding ^@% is the reason Jeezy's songs ain't poiipin off (well, the reason other than Khaled).

laugh.gif
Yea, Juicy J's my dude, but damn. His mixtapes go ham, but you can't replay them much.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
Yea, Juicy J's my dude, but damn. His mixtapes go ham, but you can't replay them much.

Man I been telling yall its the label +%+$% sitting on like 50-60 songs. Dude got 3 platinum plaques and a platinum single last year with a strong catalog

Weis and them dont want that boy going to the Roc

"They got a word for this !$%*...its sabotage"

Man I been telling yall its the label +%+$% sitting on like 50-60 songs. Dude got 3 platinum plaques and a platinum single last year with a strong catalog

Originally Posted by cartune

I was thinkin that !*!@+ was gonna go to the roc BUT I thought it was some condition jay couldn't sign aany rocafella or def jam artist

Originally Posted by cartune

I was thinkin that !*!@+ was gonna go to the roc BUT I thought it was some condition jay couldn't sign aany rocafella or def jam artist

Back
Top Bottom