-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

SMFH at Def Jam for doing this to this mans album... Considering Jeezy is one of the biggest artist in rap and they have bull****ted with his album 3 years straight. How do you think that is going to effect them signing other artist in the future. This dude Khaled is gonna run Def jam to the poor house making dumb decisions like this.

and to those who continually keep bringing ross into this thread and chuckling Ya'll are acting as if Jeezy album isnt releasing because he has no buzz. or he cant release music, its simply some real *@*@ boy %%#% going on with Def Jam execs.

In no realm is Ross a bigger artist than jeezy

Not in the streets

Damn sure not in the mainstream!

and he doesnt even have a bigger buzz online so therefore stop with all this street team like hype

SMFH at Def Jam for doing this to this mans album... Considering Jeezy is one of the biggest artist in rap and they have bull****ted with his album 3 years straight. How do you think that is going to effect them signing other artist in the future. This dude Khaled is gonna run Def jam to the poor house making dumb decisions like this.

and to those who continually keep bringing ross into this thread and chuckling Ya'll are acting as if Jeezy album isnt releasing because he has no buzz. or he cant release music, its simply some real *@*@ boy %%#% going on with Def Jam execs.

Not in the streets

and he doesnt even have a bigger buzz online so therefore stop with all this street team like hype

Originally Posted by tyisny

Ok.

Ok.

Yeah, as of TODAY...Ross is definitely a bigger artist and has a WAY bigger buzz than Young Jeezy.... You're in denial or a true fan boy if you think other wise

I'm a fan of Jeezy BTW....

Yeah, as of TODAY...Ross is definitely a bigger artist and has a WAY bigger buzz than Young Jeezy.... You're in denial or a true fan boy if you think other wise

Ross IS NOT bigger than Jeezy is now dudes down here sacrificing doves and sheep to pagan gods for a release. date only folks who think Ross>Jeezy are people that's on the internet all day. Ross is a gold artist but Jeezy got 3 plat sellers and started the whole trap movement

Ross IS NOT bigger than Jeezy is now dudes down here sacrificing doves and sheep to pagan gods for a release. date only folks who think Ross>Jeezy are people that's on the internet all day. Ross is a gold artist but Jeezy got 3 plat sellers and started the whole trap movement

As far as bigger buzz right now, Ross has it without a doubt. As far as bigger artist, that's debatable, imo Jeezy is the bigger artist but I may be biased because I'm a Jeezy fan.
Can't hold a real #*&% down though. I'm just ready for that 103
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As far as bigger buzz right now, Ross has it without a doubt. As far as bigger artist, that's debatable, imo Jeezy is the bigger artist but I may be biased because I'm a Jeezy fan.
Can't hold a real #*&% down though. I'm just ready for that 103
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ross is a gold artist but Jeezy got 3 plat sellers and started the whole trap movement

Is we talkin bout now or all time? Everyone in this thread knows Jeezy is more popular all time and nothing Ross has done competes against TM101 but at the end of the day Ross is what's hot. We live in a What have you done for me lately? And what has Jeezy done? Lose My Mind & Ballin? Outside of the hook and Wayne's part Ballin was forgettable. 
Now I don't know label politics but I know buzz and Jeezy has very little. He has a strong loyal fanbase that will cop no matter what. But so does Ghostface and Tech N9ne and Mos Def. It doesn't mean these artists are burning up the charts now.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ross is a gold artist but Jeezy got 3 plat sellers and started the whole trap movement

Is we talkin bout now or all time? Everyone in this thread knows Jeezy is more popular all time and nothing Ross has done competes against TM101 but at the end of the day Ross is what's hot. We live in a What have you done for me lately? And what has Jeezy done? Lose My Mind & Ballin? Outside of the hook and Wayne's part Ballin was forgettable. 
Now I don't know label politics but I know buzz and Jeezy has very little. He has a strong loyal fanbase that will cop no matter what. But so does Ghostface and Tech N9ne and Mos Def. It doesn't mean these artists are burning up the charts now.

Honestly all this back and forth between Ross and jeezy or any other rapper for that matter I don't really care I just wanna hear goof music I could care less about who got the biggest buzz because if ur a true fan **** buzz ur there to support the artist..........as long as they are making good music of course and musically jeezy hasn't really let me down......Ross hasn't either..............well I think dtr was better than td but they were both good albums

Honestly all this back and forth between Ross and jeezy or any other rapper for that matter I don't really care I just wanna hear goof music I could care less about who got the biggest buzz because if ur a true fan **** buzz ur there to support the artist..........as long as they are making good music of course and musically jeezy hasn't really let me down......Ross hasn't either..............well I think dtr was better than td but they were both good albums

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Exactly. I think it's a consensus that the album should've dropped after "Lose My Mind", and throughout the delays, every single has bricked except for "Ballin", which seems
like it's being forced on the radio anyway. I'll still be waiting for the album when it drops in March.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Exactly. I think it's a consensus that the album should've dropped after "Lose My Mind", and throughout the delays, every single has bricked except for "Ballin", which seems
like it's being forced on the radio anyway. I'll still be waiting for the album when it drops in March.

Not in the streets

laugh.gif

*goes back to reading XXL with ross on da cover*

Not in the streets

laugh.gif

*goes back to reading XXL with ross on da cover*

To the dudes making this a Ross vs Jeezy thing y'all are aware GFID has no priority set for 2011? Boss @+%%?

To the dudes making this a Ross vs Jeezy thing y'all are aware GFID has no priority set for 2011? Boss @+%%?

Ok i usually dont go to far into these who's bigger discussions between Ross and Jeezy because i believe its clear dudes are talking out of their +!% but but im bored as !#+@ sooooo here are facts

Let's do mixtapes First... (Based On Datpiff #'s, which i think gives an unbiased view at what the internet feels considering wayne has a mixtape with 2 Million hits
laugh.gif
)

Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Released[font=arial, sans-serif] Dec 24th, 2010) - 347,719[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Young Jeezy - The Real Is Back (Released May 26th, 2011) - 578,565[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Biggest single of the past year[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Rick Ross BMF (Teflon Don) ([/font]Released June 29, 2010)

U.S Billboard hot 100 - peak position 60

Young Jeezy Lose My Mind (Trap or Die MIXTAPE) (Released May 4,2010)

U.S Billboard hot 100 - peak position 35

It is nominated for Best Rap Performance By Duo or Group at the 2011 Grammy's.

Not to mention Jeezy was also featured on Rihanna's platinum song "Hard" which charted 

[table][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][59][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][60][/sup][/td][td]9[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][5][/sup][/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]UK Singles (The Official Charts Company)[sup][56][/sup][/td][td]42[/td][/tr][/table]not to mention top 30 in about 5 more countries.

Tours - 

Ross is on tour with weezy now

Jeezy headlined a tour with weezy

He also went on a woldwide tour with jay-z 

So the only thing that left up for discussion is the streets... and as far ast that goes I would say at the very most its a tie there.. considering jeezy is the %#%%% who started that "trap" lane that every one seems to now love and in every city he goes to the hood is front row riding with him.

Ok i usually dont go to far into these who's bigger discussions between Ross and Jeezy because i believe its clear dudes are talking out of their +!% but but im bored as !#+@ sooooo here are facts

Let's do mixtapes First... (Based On Datpiff #'s, which i think gives an unbiased view at what the internet feels considering wayne has a mixtape with 2 Million hits
laugh.gif
)

Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Released[font=arial, sans-serif] Dec 24th, 2010) - 347,719[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Young Jeezy - The Real Is Back (Released May 26th, 2011) - 578,565[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Biggest single of the past year[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Rick Ross BMF (Teflon Don) ([/font]Released June 29, 2010)

U.S Billboard hot 100 - peak position 60

Young Jeezy Lose My Mind (Trap or Die MIXTAPE) (Released May 4,2010)

U.S Billboard hot 100 - peak position 35

It is nominated for Best Rap Performance By Duo or Group at the 2011 Grammy's.

Not to mention Jeezy was also featured on Rihanna's platinum song "Hard" which charted 

[table][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][59][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][60][/sup][/td][td]9[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][5][/sup][/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]UK Singles (The Official Charts Company)[sup][56][/sup][/td][td]42[/td][/tr][/table]not to mention top 30 in about 5 more countries.

Tours - 

Ross is on tour with weezy now

Jeezy headlined a tour with weezy

He also went on a woldwide tour with jay-z 

So the only thing that left up for discussion is the streets... and as far ast that goes I would say at the very most its a tie there.. considering jeezy is the %#%%% who started that "trap" lane that every one seems to now love and in every city he goes to the hood is front row riding with him.

Did u really just try to bring facts in here?
laugh.gif
like buddy and the superfriends didnt just break 100k after 5 months

Did u really just try to bring facts in here?
laugh.gif
like buddy and the superfriends didnt just break 100k after 5 months

Back
Top Bottom