-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

^^^^^^ I kinda agree why the %**% don't cannon or shawty redd have a beat in the album.......SMH I still enjoy the album though

haven't heard him do much with Cannon lately, fine with that. Not a fan of his beats. He was working HEAVY with Redd from 08-10, he did a lot of his mixtapes. Drumma Boy did like 2-3 on the album but I don't know if Jeezy gets a discount or if he's charged the same foolish numbers he charges everyone else. Lody has a solid sound, most of the beats he did were ill to me. Would have liked to hear some Redd on this one though

How much does Drumma charge? Just curious. 

^^^^^^ I kinda agree why the %**% don't cannon or shawty redd have a beat in the album.......SMH I still enjoy the album though

haven't heard him do much with Cannon lately, fine with that. Not a fan of his beats. He was working HEAVY with Redd from 08-10, he did a lot of his mixtapes. Drumma Boy did like 2-3 on the album but I don't know if Jeezy gets a discount or if he's charged the same foolish numbers he charges everyone else. Lody has a solid sound, most of the beats he did were ill to me. Would have liked to hear some Redd on this one though

I slept so hard on that real is back 2 smfh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope it's not those Timbaland numbers

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I hope it's not those Timbaland numbers

Drumma charges 10-20,000 its not a ridicolous number but labels are saving a lot of money paying younger unknown producers a lot less to sound just as good

Drumma charges 10-20,000 its not a ridicolous number but labels are saving a lot of money paying younger unknown producers a lot less to sound just as good

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by playmaker86

^^ Its on the album. Way too Gone

Nah, after they show Drama and Jeezy in all white talking. It cuts to Jeezy turning up the volume in the studio at the beat just hits. It's at 22:46, that song isn't on RIB1 or 2. I need that song.
"He selling it, he's in middle school,

said he ain't gotta learn shi he can build a school,

ugh...his dream was to run the white house,

feds knocking at the door they at the right house"
Yes.

I need that song.

sick.gif
Was saying the same damn thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...song sound 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tune any word on what that track is?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

He must do a lot of people favors then, cause there is no chance J Money, Young Buck, and Tit (until recently) are paying 10+ for a beat....unless they did
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He must do a lot of people favors then, cause there is no chance J Money, Young Buck, and Tit (until recently) are paying 10+ for a beat....unless they did
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Word

Originally Posted by Futuristic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Word

Rarely se people pay formixtape beats. You don't have to pay for a beat unless you use it commercially. which is probably why flexin didn't make the album they didn't want to pay for it.

Rarely se people pay formixtape beats. You don't have to pay for a beat unless you use it commercially. which is probably why flexin didn't make the album they didn't want to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom