Young Self Made Millionaire= The Ultimate Swag??

Yes I know the S-word is played out.
But serious all this talk about style, how your fitted cap leans, how to walk... and people forget the title is by far the ultimate swag. If you're a selfmade millionaire, that means you went through what more than 99% of the world was not willing to do. And now you have your trophies to show for your hard workand dedication and that you are better than more than 99% of the world. I think that is the ultimate swag. Am I bugging??

And by young I mean 28 or under,
smh.gif
these 38 year olds calling themselves young.30 is not the new 20.

Being able to afford everything you want at any age is the "Ultimate Swag" to me..

You're right, taking risk is important to becoming successful...

I just cant wait for my time to shine..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

pimp.gif

Don't wait for it, go get it

Ultimate Swag is pulling a Natalie Portman, everyone can make money, only one is bagging Natalie Portman.

Originally Posted by neukicks

pimp.gif

Couldnt have been said better. Being a go getter>waiting

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Ultimate Swag is pulling a Natalie Portman, everyone can make money, only one is bagging Natalie Portman.
*looks outsides and wonders why not everyone is driving a Bentley or Maybach*

I'm only 25 and almost there
devil.gif

Real talk, if you have a million dollars, it's not that different of a lifestyle, unless you're bagging a million/yearly, it's not that big of adeal. To me at least

I'm sure Military Special Forces personnel have major league "swag".
I'm sure Jet fighter pilots are "swaggerific".
I'm sure astronauts have "swag"^ 2987654 degree.
Same goes for MIT physicists, the top DARPA scientists, and CIA operatives.

See what I'm getting at?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

What's the point of this post?
maybe OP is trying to tell us that instead of wasting 2 hours figuring out which way to lean your fitted cap, you should be thinking of ways toget money?

"I had to hustle hard, never give up until I made it/ Now ya'll saying that's a clever Negro, nothin' to play with"

Having "it" before you have $ FTW. Some ppl get it, some don't. Ppl who got "it" after the bread comes in will have an early end. Look@ all the movers and shakers. They all were special before the lights and cameras.

"You know what its worth God, hard work will always beat talent if the talent don't work hard"

To me, you can't tell me #++ now if you aint talking sense (cents). Its only gonna worse. I'm literally tired from doing street team for a client fromyesterday with my team. The paycheck is gonna be well worth it. But @ the same time, do it for the passion and the money will follow.

I learned a few tips in the year I've been doing this

-Always scout the set and know your competition.
-Make connections and build relationships as opposed to just networking for networking's sake
-Work smarter, not harder.
-Tell ppl what they need to know. Your work will speak for itself. The quiet one @ the table speaks the loudest

Its been a year and I'm MORE than excited.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by neukicks

pimp.gif

Couldnt have been said better. Being a go getter>waiting
I see what you all did there, but don't think that you saw what I did...

I said I can't wait, as in I won't let time pass me by
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Not everyone that is paid likes to be flashy ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. Some people don't forget where they came from.

Originally Posted by rdon27

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Not everyone that is paid likes to be flashy ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. Some people don't forget where they came from.

true. but if you KNOW that you have it, that is the actual swag, not your presentation.

millionaires dont rock fitted hats
laugh.gif
young millionaires today dress likenormal people and probably own supercars at most. All they care about is success, not how much "swag" they seem to have over others.

ex: see mark zuckerberg.. even though dudes a billionaire
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom