young thug... Barter 6 out.

The StereoType God has spoken
u rep 954 and 305..... bet you live in miami gardens , probably by honey hill , or in hollywood/miramar but wanna rep miami

stereotypin all day 
pimp.gif

jk fam 

That Mannie Fresh beat got thug sounding like an over exaggerated vintage Wayne. Went and put boosie in the vid too :nthat:

Y'all like this Thug/Future beef I created? :lol:

#teamthug let's get shirts made y'all :lol:

Last edited:
Future is as fake as it gets. This era is pefect for him because of the abundance of fake dudes. All the dudes I knew when I grew up in my hood, who listen to dude are frauds and phonies.

He is jarbled mess. Young Thug is like 8 years younger, and better. How you grew up around 3k, big boi, goodie mob, rico/your cousin, etc. and suck? I've asked over 5 people, in public, what's Futures favorite verse. No one can disclose it. They usually say the beat rides. And, Future is not in T.I., Jeezy's lane (They rhymed over soul, trap, and boom bap, bass, etc.) Future is below one dimensional. Needs to get his money, invest in Big PHARMA or GMO's, and clear it.

Picking sides is lame. Future and Thugger are both great artists.

Future's my favorite artist atm but Thugger is a close second

Naw. This ___ didn't make me wait 3 months for 9 songs. There has to be some mistake
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

I'm seeing complaints of poor mixing/mastering too. What the **** are you doing, Thug?

This is what son spent all that time building anticipation towards?

9 tracks?? Hoping this not the whole thing...he let me down with this joint

Riding is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom