young thug... Barter 6 out.

His verse on bricks was the best imo. Dude should've been did the name change thing tho, before 2 chains did it. Probably could still work on a bankroll level tho. That song he had back in the day tho, can't remember the name "this ***** got mad, cuz I do e smashed his broad" or something like that was my ring tone for a couple broads [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Young Ralph on bricks and bout a bish :pimp: ....used to have a freak joint off Cleveland ave I smashed after classes on Tuesday and/or Thursday's , she was down for whatever :pimp: ...think she got like 3 kids now tho, should hit her next time I'm in ATL :lol:

Man Longway improved a lot as a rapper on this new album 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know exactly what you mean. :lol:

He probably tells Thug to call him massa.

he just gives off that condescending boss feeling lmao..

The fact that he is traveling wit thug After the whole Weezy tour bus shooting just keeps bringing me back to when dame had that interview and he talked about Lyor promoting beef and not caring about the casualties...

Also find it crazy that Thug's man who did the shooting was one of Jeezy's lil homies

Thug is PLUGGED IN. That's one dude I don't wanna mess with. The irony in him sounding and doing real goofy **** is that this man hangs with real killers

Dude in the "with that" video with the braids was an OG crip that got killed about a month ago. He got shot about 15 times :x

Last edited:
Also find it crazy that Thug's man who did the shooting was one of Jeezy's lil homies

Peewee Roscoe is really TI's lil mans. Tip met him on that "road to redemption" show he had on MTV around '08/'09. Tip even brought him round Wayne.

I don't think Beatrice or Thug had anything to do with that tour bus shooting. I think yo just wanted some more clout with Baby and Thug....and did that on the humble since the opportunity presented itself.

Peewee Roscoe is really TI's lil mans. Tip met him on that "road to redemption" show he had on MTV around '08/'09. Tip even brought him round Wayne.

I don't think Beatrice or Thug had anything to do with that tour bus shooting. I think yo just wanted some more clout with Baby and Thug....and did that on the humble since the opportunity presented itself.

****** up that a young dude with that much access to ****** gettin real legal money is doing 20 for wylin like that

That's crazy. I watched every episode of that show. :lol:

You from Philly? Cuz I know Maaly mainly works with Philly rappers like Uzi & Kurr
yeah im from philly and yes he works with them but hes been down atlanta with don cannon and drama working with other artist he has other tracks with young thug and other artist be on the look out

Last edited:
I'm ot counting kendrick b, I'm talking bout in this trap **** right now.

Back
Top Bottom