young thug... Barter 6 out.

Hendrix still killin ****

I don't see thug gettin that spot no time soon.

To me, it doesn't even seem like he much want the top spot anyway though.

Man thug just doing his thing. Making music and putting it out. Doubt he cares if he's #1. He's in his own lane, music wise, idk what that lane is. But he'll be the main dude for his style and rappers will just follow. Like Uzi.

I hate to be the one to say it, because I love future, but both their last efforts, I edged thug the winner. Ss2>purple reign ss1>>>>>wattba
Not trynna compare them but I'm just showing that it isn't as bug of a gap as most think

I hate to be the one to say it, because I love future, but both their last efforts, I edged thug the winner. Ss2>purple reign ss1>>>>>wattba
Not trynna compare them but I'm just showing that it isn't as bug of a gap as most think

I agree. SS3 is going to be good idk if it will be great. What's futures next project? "Ape ****?" Plus thug drops like 15-20 songs per mix tape and I love that!!!!

Last edited:
***** IM A MUH****** KILLA, EARRINGS BIGGER THAN A PILLOW, EAT YOUR MAIN ***** LIKE A SKITTLE, BUY MY BURBERRY AT DILLARDS

Last edited:
Wow. Will really said that.

Is Leor there to babysit him @ all times now or what? 

I was listening to Thugs interview with Angie yesterday and Lyor just took the interview over for a good 5-7 minutes talking bout how great Thug is, answering questions for him. **** was weird. :lol:

Last edited:
What did I say that was so farfetched tho.... Never said purple reign was wack, I just slightly edged ss2 as the better project. And ss1 blew wattba out the water. Or should I make it fair, rich gang tape>>>wattba

Futures best project >>>>>thugs best project tho if that will get dudes out their feelings.

some cats remind me of that m16 cat from way back

some will know what I'm talking bout
repped for the m16 reference. Wasn't son a frail Lil Arabic dude or am I tripping

Last edited:
Let's not act like Thug ain't take offense to Metro touting Future. Imo he thinks he's the best but he don't have a competitive nature.

Glad Lyor there, Thug aint too great wir interviews. Hopefully they make SS3 an album and he find a way off 300 so we get HiTunes however he wanna make it

repped for the m16 reference. Wasn't son a frail Lil Arabic dude or am I tripping

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

M16/MidEastBeast

You not trippin I know that pic still floating around somewhere. Bruh looked disturbed.

Shout out to Vinie Paz or whoever that east coast rapper he used to suck was. :lol:

Let's not act like Thug ain't take offense to Metro touting Future. Imo he thinks he's the best but he don't have a competitive nature.

Glad Lyor there, Thug aint too great wir interviews. Hopefully they make SS3 an album and he find a way off 300 so we get HiTunes however he wanna make it

Metro has made a ton of heat with Future (Hard will forever be my ****) but Thug brings the best out of him. Blanguage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't even listen to the original Drake version anymore and I thought "The Language" was the best song on "Nothing was the same"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

M16/MidEastBeast

You not trippin I know that pic still floating around somewhere. Bruh looked disturbed.

Shout out to Vinie Paz or whoever that east coast rapper he used to suck was. :lol:

View media item 1892580

Glad Lyor there, Thug aint too great with interviews. Hopefully they make SS3 an album and he find a way off 300 so we get HiTunes however he wanna make it

I've been thinking that they'll take this approach since that first Sway Interview. Everything about Thug doing this media run and Lyor being behind his back at every step screams of a desire to make Thug's success more tangible. The show money is probably great, but I feel like they're aiming for single sales and some album sales.

Co-sign on being glad for his presence though, the interviews ended up being decently focused and coherent and I even learned a few things in the Sway one.

Never crossed my mind that he might not currently be able to put together the album that he wants to though.

Last edited:
For SS2, Thugger didn't put that together -- his engineer did. He just recorded a bunch of songs, as he's always doing, and his engineer picked and sequenced them. Was a pretty cool write up about the whole thing and what it's like to be his engineer, in general. Thugger RTed it a while back.

Never crossed my mind that he might not currently be able to put together the album that he wants to though.

Well I remember reading somewhere that Thug's team was in charge of marketing, creation and release of projects, which is prolly why BestFriend didn't make it onto iTunes until SS2 was out. During this time Thug only did like 3 interviews.

With Lyor in the picture he has single on iTunes, interviews on big outlets. And I feel like Lyor knows that SS3 is marketable and got Thug to revise the plan he had in play becuz truthfully his team kinda sucks at promoting the music. Lyor gave Thug a mill tho, this might be longer than I thought.

Wow Complex rly took Fader's article on Alex and reworded it like they wrote it :lol:

Last edited:
lol @ everybody who  arguing whose better Future x YT x GM ... i've listened to this YT cat and he's trash . LIke most of his lyrics are non comprehensible.  Same with future. 

That's why yo girl ain't topping u up, u ain't got the juice b

Back
Top Bottom