Your Ex changing her status to "single" in facebook UNAPPRECIATION, Vol. yes another girl topic...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wait........mexico has internet?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]just joking vato[/color]

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

What happened was that she realized you were "safe", meaning you were not progressing or exciting her any more.
She realized you were too emotionally dependent on her and that pushed her away.
The best way to prevent this from happening is to always look to improve yourself and never "settle" once you're in a relationship.
This happens to many people (myself included), once you're in a relationship you don't feel the need to improve because you feel you have it made -wrong.

DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN, let her come to you ( If she does, I wouldn't take her back I have too much pride, that's for you to decide)

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.",
nelson-muntz.jpg

First off NT peeps, i dont post that often and never about these kinds of things, but my gf of 3.5 years broke up with me last saturday, for stupid reasons one of the being she wanted to be alone and was to dependent of me, so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.", damn that hit me hard
frown.gif
, just monday she talked to one of my boys and told him she didn't want to change her photo or her status, giving me hope of course, and i see this, immediately called her, she wont even give me a chance, its over and i feel like jumping of a building...

...sorry for the rant, time to hit up some tijuana strip clubs, any advice for a broken heart?...

Damn some of you guys are being overly messed up to the brother...

Homie...I fell ya man. Dudes talking about other girls are out there and !*$+...NO THEY AINT. If you was really in love with this girl then I can totallyunderstand why you feel the way you do. If !*$+ is meant to be then she'll come back to you. If you feel like not leaving things up to fate, then you cantake matters into your own hands nad try to show her what shes missing out on but in keep in mind that just may hinder things even more. If worse comes toworse and she wants nothing to do with you, then you just need to cut your losses and always know that it was her loss.

Good Luck

Originally Posted by beezylocks

http://www.myspace.com/aleydita05

thats her myspace for all yall beasts
laugh.gif
LOL, it was NOT hard at all to find out myspace, duh! im a semi famous dj here in tijuana, and all you had to do was google starjunkie, and bam, iwasnt hiding it...

... YES I LIVE IN TIJUANA (MEXICO) so my boys and i went out after school to watch mexico lose to colombia
laugh.gif
, and then headed to strip clubs, came home, as im pulling up to my house, shecalls, crying, ahmm, shes sort of been talking to another dude, from her school, nothing serious like she said ( i already knew it), but i think shes fallingfor him, whatever, so she says she wants to see me tomorrow to tell me everything, now i know its def over, and shes not coming back, so well se what she saystomorrow, i know she doesn't want to let go, at all, it hurts but im beginning to get over it...

... im 24 and shes 22, oh and to the posters telling me not to jump, like i said before, figure of speech!...

PS: she doesn't use myspace anymore

PPS: awebo puro mexicano aqui!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOL, it was NOT hard at all to find out myspace, duh! im a semi famous dj here in tijuana, and all you had to do was google starjunkie, and bam, i wasnt hiding it...

... YES I LIVE IN TIJUANA (MEXICO) so my boys and i went out after school to watch mexico lose to colombia
laugh.gif
, and then headed to strip clubs, came home, as im pulling up to my house, she calls, crying, ahmm, shes sort of been talking to another dude, from her school, nothing serious like she said ( i already knew it), but i think shes falling for him, whatever, so she says she wants to see me tomorrow to tell me everything, now i know its def over, and shes not coming back, so well se what she says tomorrow, i know she doesn't want to let go, at all, it hurts but im beginning to get over it...

... im 24 and shes 22, oh and to the posters telling me not to jump, like i said before, figure of speech!...

laugh.gif

if yall were really in love it wont be over for good... she's gonna go try wit the other guy... but somethin is always gonna make her want you... but durinthis time just cut off all communication. If she's like the girls i kno she'll breakdown after a while and her vag and heart will be back in your hands

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

laugh.gif
LOL, it was NOT hard at all to find out myspace, duh! im a semi famous dj here in tijuana, and all you had to do was google starjunkie, and bam, i wasnt hiding it...

laugh.gif
, and then headed to strip clubs, came home, as im pulling up to my house, she calls, crying, ahmm, shes sort of been talking to another dude, from her school, nothing serious like she said ( i already knew it), but i think shes falling for him, whatever, so she says she wants to see me tomorrow to tell me everything, now i know its def over, and shes not coming back, so well se what she says tomorrow, i know she doesn't want to let go, at all, it hurts but im beginning to get over it...

laugh.gif

if yall were really in love it wont be over for good... she's gonna go try wit the other guy... but somethin is always gonna make her want you... but durin this time just cut off all communication. If she's like the girls i kno she'll breakdown after a while and her vag and heart will be back in your hands
the thing is, she still wants me in her life, and im sort of gonna have to be, you see, when we started going out, she introduced me to herfriends, and all of her friends LOVE me, as in they call me, to see what were doing, so we can both go, instead of calling her and for her to bring ME along,all of her friends(girls) boyfriends are pretty good friends of mine, they are not my only friends or even my best friends tough, but i still hang out withthem from time to time, so she will see me, and i know for a fact she doesn't want to stop talking or end everything completely, and if she brings a newguy along to her friends, her friends are not gonna be comfortable, so whatevers, well see what happens tomorrow...

Speaking of, some girl just changed her status to "single" and explains that her boyfriend--now ex--is gay.

I'm gonna go rebound like Dennis Rodman now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

if yall were really in love it wont be over for good... she's gonna go try wit the other guy... but somethin is always gonna make her want you... but durin this time just cut off all communication. If she's like the girls i kno she'll breakdown after a while and her vag and heart will be back in your hands
the thing is, she still wants me in her life, and im sort of gonna have to be, you see, when we started going out, she introduced me to her friends, and all of her friends LOVE me, as in they call me, to see what were doing, so we can both go, instead of calling her and for her to bring ME along, all of her friends(girls) boyfriends are pretty good friends of mine, they are not my only friends or even my best friends tough, but i still hang out with them from time to time, so she will see me, and i know for a fact she doesn't want to stop talking or end everything completely, and if she brings a new guy along to her friends, her friends are not gonna be comfortable, so whatevers, well see what happens tomorrow...
been there... me and my ex started goin together in 10th grade... so we have alot of the same friends. 4 and a half years later, i cut all tieswit her ... so things are awkward sometimes if we go to the same place but hey its how she made it. Its cliche but if its meant to be, it'll be... but dontturn down other chicks cuz u think yall are gonna get back together... learned that already
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the thing is, she still wants me in her life, and im sort of gonna have to be, you see, when we started going out, she introduced me to her friends, and all of her friends LOVE me, as in they call me, to see what were doing, so we can both go, instead of calling her and for her to bring ME along, all of her friends(girls) boyfriends are pretty good friends of mine, they are not my only friends or even my best friends tough, but i still hang out with them from time to time, so she will see me, and i know for a fact she doesn't want to stop talking or end everything completely, and if she brings a new guy along to her friends, her friends are not gonna be comfortable, so whatevers, well see what happens tomorrow...
been there... me and my ex started goin together in 10th grade... so we have alot of the same friends. 4 and a half years later, i cut all ties wit her ... so things are awkward sometimes if we go to the same place but hey its how she made it. Its cliche but if its meant to be, it'll be... but dont turn down other chicks cuz u think yall are gonna get back together... learned that already
laugh.gif
not happening!, lol, i already have plans for friday and sat, couple of my boys promised me drunken club nights with some of their sluttiestfriends, so yeah...

trapmuzik617 wrote:

ballin 2k3 wrote:

beezylocks wrote:

laugh.gif
LOL, it was NOT hard at all to find out myspace, duh! im a semi famous dj here in tijuana, and all you had to do was google starjunkie, and
bam, i wasnt hiding it...

laugh.gif
, and then headed to strip clubs, came home, as im pulling up to my house,
she calls, crying, ahmm, shes sort of been talking to another dude, from her school, nothing serious like she said ( i already knew it), but i think shes
falling for him, whatever, so she says she wants to see me tomorrow to tell me everything, now i know its def over, and shes not coming back, so well se
what she says tomorrow, i know she doesn't want to let go, at all, it hurts but im beginning to get over it...

laugh.gif

if yall were really in love it wont be over for good... she's gonna go try wit the other guy... but somethin is always gonna make her want you... but
durin this time just cut off all communication. If she's like the girls i kno she'll breakdown after a while and her vag and heart will be back in
your hands

the thing is, she still wants me in her life, and im sort of gonna have to be, you see, when we started going out, she introduced me to her
friends, and all of her friends LOVE me, as in they call me, to see what were doing, so we can both go, instead of calling her and for her to bring ME along,
all of her friends(girls) boyfriends are pretty good friends of mine, they are not my only friends or even my best friends tough, but i still hang out with
them from time to time, so she will see me, and i know for a fact she doesn't want to stop talking or end everything completely, and if she brings a new
guy along to her friends, her friends are not gonna be comfortable, so whatevers, well see what happens tomorrow...

been there... me and my ex started goin together in 10th grade... so we have alot of the same friends. 4 and a half years later, i cut all ties wit her ... so things are awkward sometimes if we go to the same place but hey its how she made it. Its cliche but if its meant to be, it'll be... but dont turn down other chicks cuz u think yall are gonna get back together... learned that already
laugh.gif

damn homie i swear we been through the same $+%# with females. i got with my ex in 10th grade and we were together for 4.5 years. we broke up july08, but we were still smashing up until november. at first i was turning down chicks left and right because i wanted to be with her. but she didnt want to bewith me
frown.gif
so i just moved on.

real talk, if ya meant to be, ya will get back together. dont force it, you will only look like a fool. so just do you, and if things work out, things workout. if not,oh well

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

First off NT peeps, i dont post that often and never about these kinds of things, but my gf of 3.5 years broke up with me last saturday, for stupid reasons one of the being she wanted to be alone and was to dependent of me, so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.", damn that hit me hard
frown.gif
, just monday she talked to one of my boys and told him she didn't want to change her photo or her status, giving me hope of course, and i see this, immediately called her, she wont even give me a chance, its over and i feel like jumping of a building...

...sorry for the rant, time to hit up some tijuana strip clubs, any advice for a broken heart?...

Damn some of you guys are being overly messed up to the brother...

Homie...I fell ya man. Dudes talking about other girls are out there and !*$+...NO THEY AINT. If you was really in love with this girl then I can totally understand why you feel the way you do. If !*$+ is meant to be then she'll come back to you. If you feel like not leaving things up to fate, then you can take matters into your own hands nad try to show her what shes missing out on but in keep in mind that just may hinder things even more. If worse comes to worse and she wants nothing to do with you, then you just need to cut your losses and always know that it was her loss.

Good Luck
That's it, dude. That's all there is to it. Seriously, she'll figure it out one day. The best thing you can do is to just keep doingwhat you do best and make sure that, at the very least, at your ten-year reunion you're in the best shape of your life and truly successful. Don't letthe confidence die down just because you feel like #@#+-- girls like a sensitive guy, not a vag.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Social networks DO ruin relationships.

I feel the same way, honestly.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

If you want her back, better yourself son. She'll see it sooner or later and come running back when she's you as better off without her.

She will question her own value. Hit the gym twice as hard, meet new, better looking women. Get some new gear. I know it's hard to think about other women already, but just throw yourself into social situations. Who you were before her, find that again. If you played a lot of ball before you met her, like I did, play ball again.

Just try to improve yourself in any way, your body, your mind, your style.

Listen to this.

It is hard and will be hard....but time is your only remedy.

I'm going through a rough time from my recent break up from last week...

Peace

its tough i know but man just move on...find something that will keep you from thinking about her...play some sports...go to the gym or go out to the cluband just have fun...its been 3.5 years and now its time for you spread your wings bro...set some goals and keep an eye on that...sometimes finding another girlto hook up with isnt really the answer these issues...just have your own agenda and through time you will find happiness

This "advice" from people about simply "hooking up with other girls" I would not go by. Because no matter how much you hang out with randombroads and they seem to take away your "mind" from you ex...it'll only be temporary. Word to smashing. It is once you go home, byyourself...laying down in bed that all the "memories" and questions will be blown up in your face once again.

Just try to keep your mind positive. Don't tell yourself you guys will get back together, but do realize that if it's meant to be...she will come back.But it will not happen anytime soon. It may occur after she attempts to hook up with someone else and realize the differences between that new guy and what youguys shared.

Fate.

Sometimes I tell myself NEVER to get into another relationship (serious/committed) because of what I'm going through now. After I get through this roughbreak-up...I'm just going to straight stick with that "single life." Party here and there...no ties with being with one girl....they'repowerful, man.

Peace

Ehhh, I know it sucks! Time heals everything, meanwhile move on and dont look back.

Back
Top Bottom