Your Girlfriend giving male co workers rides home. Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It all depends on how much you trust her, how constant these rides are and how cool she is with her coworkers around you, try this...surprise her at work, volunteer to give homeboy a ride, he or she refuses then you already know, if he does take the ride from you, watch how she acts during that ride....troll the #@%* out of her, let her know you trust her but you are not STUPID.
Best advice right here.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

If you don't picture her blowing all these dudes before they get out the car, then passionately kissing you on the lips when she gets
home, I guess there's no problem.

roll.gif
roll.gif
wow

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Women can't be freinds with a male....unless the male is gay.  You KNOW that dude will try to hit if given the chance.

Assuming that she's...attractive... 

Man dudes are savages these days.

should be more worried bout her "lunch breaks" if she aint calling you

speaking from a personal experience my boys girl at the time used to give me a ride from long island to queens cause we live 5 mins apart and i ended up smashing. its bound to happen when u spend enough time with the chic 

**Niketalker who never had a girlfriend before "STOP BEING INSECURE"**Niketalker who never had a girlfriend before

chemistry develops with time

more time equals more comfort

more comfort equals less clothing

so no, not cool

Originally Posted by All Ready

chemistry develops with time

more time equals more comfort

more comfort equals less clothing

so no, not cool

Couldnt of said it better. It just depends how often it happens. If its a everyday thing then OP you should trip. Its just not a good look when your girl is giving rides to dudes.

Well............

First off post a picture of your girl. I'll tell you if the guys are trying to talk to her or just get rides from her.

2nd..... It depends on how much your girl loves you. If she is willing to cheat on you... let her... Its better to know that she will cheat on you now than later.

Dont waste your time with a girl you think is going to cheat on you. Like i just dont understand.

My idea is for you to install a camera or a voice recorder or something in the car.

nerd.gif

when I gave female co workers a ride home it didn't end well for there realtionships so id say no

If she looks like HOVkid's girl than i would just not even waste energy OP.

Spoiler [+]
23kznli.jpg

it's funny because people are insecure about being perceived as insecure

if i don't like something and i have to deal with it on a consistent basis i'm telling you

blee dat

I would feel a way if my girl was giving a guy a ride home from work everyday. That just screams that he is or will soon be smashing your girl op. I understand if it was once in a blue moon, but everyday ?
30t6p3b.gif

real life id be a bit bothered but i know she wouldnt like it at all if i gave a chick a ride home

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's funny because people are insecure about being perceived as insecure

if i don't like something and i have to deal with it on a consistent basis i'm telling you

blee dat
eek.gif

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom