Your Girlfriend giving male co workers rides home. Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's funny because people are insecure about being perceived as insecure

if i don't like something and i have to deal with it on a consistent basis i'm telling you

blee dat
eek.gif

Well said.

what does that meann tho?  im not smart enoff to undrestand this.

I wanna bone my coworker so bad its no joke... she a lil bad +!%+!, small +*%$ but a booty so thick oh sweet baby jesus.

if she is giving him a ride home, doesn't really make a strong impression in her eyes right, cuz if anything it makes him look like a moocher. if its then and now, i don't think its a big deal, esp if she's coming home to you anyways. i would only see this as a problem if HE was giving HER a ride constantly (with his car), and if he came inside (the house/apt).

otherwise, i don't see the issue. it would be more of an issue if this was arrangement and dude never offered up gas fare. then and now is no biggie, but it would be rude not to offer up $ for gas if he is bumming a ride off her all the time, i'd
30t6p3b.gif
at that.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's funny because people are insecure about being perceived as insecure

if i don't like something and i have to deal with it on a consistent basis i'm telling you

blee dat
eek.gif

Well said.

what does that meann tho?  im not smart enoff to undrestand this.

I wanna bone my coworker so bad its no joke... she a lil bad +!%+!, small +*%$ but a booty so thick oh sweet baby jesus.
sup man
Normally, a guy will get upset over his girl flirting with other guys. But his friends will say, "Don't say anything to her. You're just being jealous and insecure." So, in an effort to avoid appearing jealous or insecure, the guy will not say anything and let his girl get away with whatever he wants.

Of course, there are times when the guy is actually being overly insecure and jealous and should not say anything. But (especially on NT) people will often dismiss the flirting and other behavior as harmless when in reality, even if it doesn't lead to cheating, it's still indicative of problems in the relationship.

if she's gonna cheat on you with the guy she gave a ride home to, that means she would've done it whether or not this dude she gave a ride home to was in the picture.

hope that makes sense...

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

You guys are wylin whats the big deal
The big deal is having yo girls look like this against the window while somebody is knockin the bottom out.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a good look! 

lmfao

ive smashed female co-workers ive given "rides" to. dont do it. its a easy scenario to vibe in...lol

If dude really can't get a ride for that day no biggie. But no way on earth is a grown +#% man depending on my chick as his ride home everyday. I personally would rather walk home then take a ride from a chick, unless I wanna smash, or unless that's something we arranged somehow, and I aint given a girl a ride home everyday unless it's under them same circumstances. You dudes talking about stop being insecure are foolish, either your girl is naive or she down for that kinda %+%%, either way you letting %+%% slide on the count of being sure of yourself is foolish. 

If it's close to the crib and not every day then I wouldn't have a problem w/ it. I'm confident that my wiz wouldn't pop off like that

once or twice sure

every day probably not unless i know her or someting...

its not blk/wht but for the most part i wouldn't trip as long as its not a regular thing unless their like neighbors or have been doing it for awhile before i came into the picture

Back
Top Bottom