Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Putin allowing you into Turkey? Are you meaning just the war in general?

Loved Turkey. Instabul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Patara, take a boat from Kusadasi to Greek islands.

Yea just (halfway) joking about Putin. But it is pretty close to Ukraine, so who knows if company will put a hold on the trip for safety reasons.

I was thinking of bouncing over to Greece for a few days, and potentially one other spot before flying back to US

Yea just (halfway) joking about Putin. But it is pretty close to Ukraine, so who knows if company will put a hold on the trip for safety reasons.

I was thinking of bouncing over to Greece for a few days, and potentially one other spot before flying back to US

Yeah it’s across the Black Sea.

Don’t know if you want to chance that. May have to play Europe by ear at this point.

Egypt, Morocco, Spain, UK, Tanzania, South Africa, or even South America? Depends on what type of trip this is for? Cultural or Nightlife of both?

Yeah it’s across the Black Sea.

Don’t know if you want to chance that. May have to play Europe by ear at this point.

Egypt, Morocco, Spain, UK, Tanzania, South Africa, or even South America? Depends on what type of trip this is for? Cultural or Nightlife of both?

This is a work trip to visit manufacturing sites in Turkey, so the Europe stuff was based on already being in that region.

I do want to hit a lot of the places you mentioned, but probably not bouncing from Turkey to Brazil

Understood - shoot if you’re okay with it go to Budapest. Switzerland and then take the train to France/Paris.

Or do a train hop trip.

Porto is more scenic, Lisbon is more fun especially if you go during Festas season in June. Most of my family lives outside of Portugal now but I still try to visit every time I’m in Europe. Not being biased, but even though there’s more to see in Spain and Italy, the friendliness of Portuguese people just makes visiting much more pleasant IMO. Meanwhile people in Italy and Spain are often rude and don’t give a damn about hospitality

You don’t need to worry about weather; the coldest days in Portugal are like California “winter” days with highs in the high 50s-60s. April should be fine if that’s when you plan to go
How is Portugal in July? I am thinking about a Portugal/Italy trip for my bday.

What’s the top “scenes” in y’all’s vacation history?

For me, it’s the stars looking from Havasupai Canyon

Carnival in Brazil was just last week.

Edit - Oh guess it got canceled and moved to April because of COVID.

But it’s always right before Ash Wednesday under normal circumstances.

Yeah usually it’s around the same time as Mardi Gras. I believe the week before Fat Tuesday.

Its always funny to me how dudes be going out their way to spend a few thousands on trips and hotels just to exploit poverty striking prostitutes, when they could of have spent less for a prostitue around the corner .... lol

Its always funny to me how dudes be going out their way to spend a few thousands on trips and hotels just to exploit poverty striking prostitutes, when they could of have spent less for a prostitue around the corner .... lol

Supposedly it’s cheaper and they look better. Same way men goes there for their “bachelor parties.”

I have friends that goes to DR every month solely to “party”. My brother be encouraging that foolishness, too.

Got a guy from work that went to Colombia 3 weekends in a row 2 months ago. I was like homey, forget the Covid-19 test, hope you got your STD kit on standby:lol: He hit me talking about going to Carnival at the end of this month.

Last edited:
Supposedly it’s cheaper and they look better. Same way men goes there for their “bachelor parties.”

I have friends that goes to DR every month solely to “party”. My brother be encouraging that foolishness, too.

Got a guy from work that went to Colombia 3 weekends in a row 2 months ago. I was like homey, forget the Covid-19 test, hope you got your STD kit on standby:lol: He hit me talking about going to Carnival at the end of this month.

Let THEM go and sit back with da popcorn

Anybody been to Phoenix, Arizona? Might take a short getaway there next month with my lady.

Back
Top Bottom