Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anybody been to Phoenix, Arizona? Might take a short getaway there next month with my lady.

Phoenix is boring IMO. I flew in, stayed a night and then drove to Scottsdale, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Zion. I would just do that if you have time. The driving can be a bit much but the scenery is beautiful. Amazing hikes too.

Wouldn’t spend more than a day in Phoenix.

Anybody been to Phoenix, Arizona? Might take a short getaway there next month with my lady.
I try to visit a new MLB stadium each season. This year was going to be the Rockies in April but because of the lockout, I will probably have to pivot. AZ in May looks like a possibility.

I try to visit a new MLB stadium each season. This year was going to be the Rockies in April but because of the lockout, I will probably have to pivot. AZ in May looks like a possibility.

Pretty boring stadium IMO - Coors though is fire

Just got back from Los Angeles with the family. We had a great time and loved the weather. Did Knotts Berry Farm and that was it. The rest was going around to free stuff like the Griffith Observatory and checking out various other places around Southern California.

Pretty boring stadium IMO - Coors though is fire

Rockies stadium boring? **** I think it is pretty decent but I guess I haven't been to a ton other than Comerica, Wrigley, and wherever the White Sox play,.

Rock Pile are the bleacher seats in the outfield that can be had very cheap. Pretty fun to just walk around the stadium though.

Just got back from Los Angeles with the family. We had a great time and loved the weather. Did Knotts Berry Farm and that was it. The rest was going around to free stuff like the Griffith Observatory and checking out various other places around Southern California.
def lots of free things to do out here that are worthwhile , just need to drive there
but gas prices out here right now...:stoneface:

def lots of free things to do out here that are worthwhile , just need to drive there
but gas prices out here right now...:stoneface:
I'm from Hawaii. I'm used to the high gas prices haha. Not quite as high as California, but damn close. I was already seeing $5.00 at a lot of places and then was trippin' out about how they charge you more if you use a credit card.

Rockies stadium boring? **** I think it is pretty decent but I guess I haven't been to a ton other than Comerica, Wrigley, and wherever the White Sox play,.

Rock Pile are the bleacher seats in the outfield that can be had very cheap. Pretty fun to just walk around the stadium though.

Nah man I said Chase Field is boring - Coors is fire lol, love that place

Phoenix is boring IMO. I flew in, stayed a night and then drove to Scottsdale, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Zion. I would just do that if you have time. The driving can be a bit much but the scenery is beautiful. Amazing hikes too.

Wouldn’t spend more than a day in Phoenix.
Thanks for the advice, I ain't hiking tho :lol:. We might stay in Gilbert but I plan to rent car so we'll cruise around.

アミーゴ アミーゴ just to chill for real. Check out some museums, bars, eat good and maybe hit a brewery/winery. Really just tryna get away from where we're at and not have bad weather lol

How's Austin? Been wanting to make a quick BBQ trip forever. Get a rental or just Uber around?
I’d recommend a rental
BBQ places can have long lines and depending on your patience, you may just want to dip and hit different spots if your time is limited

Back
Top Bottom