YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

i can literally see individual fibers on the soles...gives new meaning to "seeing the big picture"

laugh.gif

i can literally see individual fibers on the soles...gives new meaning to "seeing the big picture"

laugh.gif

mines are still DS and i checked them yesterday and i noticed the center of the sole is kinda yellowing. sucks =/

mines are still DS and i checked them yesterday and i noticed the center of the sole is kinda yellowing. sucks =/

Alright, so sometimes when I clean my room I pull out sneakers that I never wear, (EX: Space Jam's). I noticed that between the soles of the blue/clear area my sneakers are yellowing. What's up with that? Someone give me some opinions out cuz i'm lightweight pissed.

Alright, so sometimes when I clean my room I pull out sneakers that I never wear, (EX: Space Jam's). I noticed that between the soles of the blue/clear area my sneakers are yellowing. What's up with that? Someone give me some opinions out cuz i'm lightweight pissed.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Lmao I did the exact same thing and had yellowing in the exact same spot. I just ended up undeadstocking them last week so I could get some joy out of them while they are not completely yellow.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Lmao I did the exact same thing and had yellowing in the exact same spot. I just ended up undeadstocking them last week so I could get some joy out of them while they are not completely yellow.

I just don't get it... I put these on maybe 2-3 times and stood on a FRIGGIN TOWEL so that I don't get them dirty. Reason for this is to keep them in good form in case I'd want to wear them in the future and they dont crack or anything like that... and they seem like I already wore them.

I just don't get it... I put these on maybe 2-3 times and stood on a FRIGGIN TOWEL so that I don't get them dirty. Reason for this is to keep them in good form in case I'd want to wear them in the future and they dont crack or anything like that... and they seem like I already wore them.

I wore my pair for the second time this weekend and noticed they are starting to yellow. SMH

I wore my pair for the second time this weekend and noticed they are starting to yellow. SMH

Back
Top Bottom