YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Yellowing is not that big a deal.  it's to be expected on clear soles, even if you keep them DS.

But the quality on the 2009 space jams was garbage.  I got a pair with the left shoe about a quarter-inch shorter than the right shoe.  From the side, the left shoe looks smushed compared to the right one.  And no, they're not b-grades or variants. Bought at FTL on release day.

this is a slap in the face.......i knew there was a reason not to get these (other than it being a over hyped cw that appeared in a movie)

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Yellowing is not that big a deal.  it's to be expected on clear soles, even if you keep them DS.

But the quality on the 2009 space jams was garbage.  I got a pair with the left shoe about a quarter-inch shorter than the right shoe.  From the side, the left shoe looks smushed compared to the right one.  And no, they're not b-grades or variants. Bought at FTL on release day.

this is a slap in the face.......i knew there was a reason not to get these (other than it being a over hyped cw that appeared in a movie)

Damnn Hya.. that just ain't right.
30t6p3b.gif

shut up OP. At least yours didn't come pre yellowed like mine did. Soles looked like they were straight off some 01s

shut up OP. At least yours didn't come pre yellowed like mine did. Soles looked like they were straight off some 01s

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Release Date: 12/13/2000

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Release Date: 12/13/2000

I read in one of the SeaGlow tutorials a couple years bacc that if you start SeaGlowing before they're really yellowed its actually MORE harmful

cuz like the SG gets the bottoms sticcy or whatever IDK if this was due to another substance the person was using or if this is universal to SeaGlowing but if its attracting more dirt etc. to the bottoms or there is a chance of that

then surely it isnt something you want to preempt prior to when its actually needed

I read in one of the SeaGlow tutorials a couple years bacc that if you start SeaGlowing before they're really yellowed its actually MORE harmful

cuz like the SG gets the bottoms sticcy or whatever IDK if this was due to another substance the person was using or if this is universal to SeaGlowing but if its attracting more dirt etc. to the bottoms or there is a chance of that

then surely it isnt something you want to preempt prior to when its actually needed

I did...it started as darkness around the blue sole and turn yellow...i seaglowed and the yellow spread?!?!?!?!? i was like WTH
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I did...it started as darkness around the blue sole and turn yellow...i seaglowed and the yellow spread?!?!?!?!? i was like WTH
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Oh.

Never had any experience with sea glow, but I have used Dish soap and water with a toothbrush for years to clean the soles after every wear for about 7 years now, with no problems.  

Back
Top Bottom