YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

yellowing happens...only way to avoid it...is to not wear your kicks...and even then!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by windycity7

ninjahood sized pic
eek.gif

roll.gif

They yellow, it happens.... get over it....

We age, we get wrinkled, we die.... get over it....

NOTHING lasts forever, even cold November Rain....
I see what you did there
laugh.gif
  when i got that line i seriously started to sing the song.
roll.gif

as for the space jams, the ones that i wear are yellow as can be, thats why you buy one to rock and one to stock.

Hyalite- thats some bs man.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by windycity7

ninjahood sized pic
eek.gif

roll.gif

They yellow, it happens.... get over it....

We age, we get wrinkled, we die.... get over it....

NOTHING lasts forever, even cold November Rain....
I see what you did there
laugh.gif
  when i got that line i seriously started to sing the song.
roll.gif

as for the space jams, the ones that i wear are yellow as can be, thats why you buy one to rock and one to stock.

Hyalite- thats some bs man.

Haha, my nearly five year old DMPs are in better condition than your less than one year old Space Jams. They don't hurt my feet when I walk in them either.

My DS pair of 2009 Space Jams started yellowing a couple months after I got them. I unloaded them right away before they started yellowing any further.

Haha, my nearly five year old DMPs are in better condition than your less than one year old Space Jams. They don't hurt my feet when I walk in them either.

My DS pair of 2009 Space Jams started yellowing a couple months after I got them. I unloaded them right away before they started yellowing any further.

yeah when i copped mine they were starting to yellow. i wore them once on my birthday after i got sick of watching them yellow more and more and not even being a year old, so i had to break them out. still just worn once but is upsetting smh.

yeah when i copped mine they were starting to yellow. i wore them once on my birthday after i got sick of watching them yellow more and more and not even being a year old, so i had to break them out. still just worn once but is upsetting smh.

yeah mine yellowed too but thats cuz i use them lol
might as well get my money out of them im about to just dye them

it aint really nothing you can do about that yellowin goin happen, when it goes too bad u mite wanna try to dye them

it aint really nothing you can do about that yellowin goin happen, when it goes too bad u mite wanna try to dye them

I seaglowed my pair and they looked icey in the sun....but when the sun went down....apple juice gold...i don't know what i'm doing wrong. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I seaglowed my pair and they looked icey in the sun....but when the sun went down....apple juice gold...i don't know what i'm doing wrong. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I wore my Space Jams for about... um... maybe five times and this is how yellowed they are.
5075498658_0b8de43f30.jpg

that's exactly how mines were before i Seaglowed them...somehow they are now worse!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I wore my Space Jams for about... um... maybe five times and this is how yellowed they are.
5075498658_0b8de43f30.jpg

that's exactly how mines were before i Seaglowed them...somehow they are now worse!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom