YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

Originally Posted by windycity7

ninjahood sized pic
eek.gif

roll.gif

They yellow, it happens.... get over it....

We age, we get wrinkled, we die.... get over it....

NOTHING lasts forever, even cold November Rain....

Originally Posted by windycity7

ninjahood sized pic
eek.gif

roll.gif

They yellow, it happens.... get over it....

We age, we get wrinkled, we die.... get over it....

NOTHING lasts forever, even cold November Rain....

I didn't pull the trigger on a pair. That's what concerned me the most. I didn't wanna pay the $300 and have that potentially happen. I said $300 cuz you couldn't get them anywhere but online (for me atleast).

I didn't pull the trigger on a pair. That's what concerned me the most. I didn't wanna pay the $300 and have that potentially happen. I said $300 cuz you couldn't get them anywhere but online (for me atleast).

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Alright, so sometimes when I clean my room I pull out sneakers that I never wear, (EX: Space Jam's). I noticed that between the soles of the blue/clear area my sneakers are yellowing. What's up with that? Someone give me some opinions out cuz i'm lightweight pissed.

I have the same problems with my one pair. I tried it on no more than 4 times since launch date indoors only and have the same yellowing spots on the outsole. It's nothing too noticeable, but I was just surprised on how quickly they yellow since I never officially wore them outdoors. I have a second pair of these on ice still, but I guess I oughta start wearing the first pair now.....was gonna wait for an appropriate time to wear them but obviously JB didn't intend on having these stay icey clear forever...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Alright, so sometimes when I clean my room I pull out sneakers that I never wear, (EX: Space Jam's). I noticed that between the soles of the blue/clear area my sneakers are yellowing. What's up with that? Someone give me some opinions out cuz i'm lightweight pissed.

I have the same problems with my one pair. I tried it on no more than 4 times since launch date indoors only and have the same yellowing spots on the outsole. It's nothing too noticeable, but I was just surprised on how quickly they yellow since I never officially wore them outdoors. I have a second pair of these on ice still, but I guess I oughta start wearing the first pair now.....was gonna wait for an appropriate time to wear them but obviously JB didn't intend on having these stay icey clear forever...
ohwell.gif

Yellowing is not that big a deal.  it's to be expected on clear soles, even if you keep them DS.

But the quality on the 2009 space jams was garbage.  I got a pair with the left shoe about a quarter-inch shorter than the right shoe.  From the side, the left shoe looks smushed compared to the right one.  And no, they're not b-grades or variants. Bought at FTL on release day.

Yellowing is not that big a deal.  it's to be expected on clear soles, even if you keep them DS.

But the quality on the 2009 space jams was garbage.  I got a pair with the left shoe about a quarter-inch shorter than the right shoe.  From the side, the left shoe looks smushed compared to the right one.  And no, they're not b-grades or variants. Bought at FTL on release day.

yellowing happens...only way to avoid it...is to not wear your kicks...and even then!

Back
Top Bottom