Your thoughts on calling girls beautiful

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif
 simp move #1

it's like saying "iloveu". something you have to use sparingly if used at all if ya'll aren't serious.

it's like saying "iloveu". something you have to use sparingly if used at all if ya'll aren't serious.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

if it's truth genuine, then say it

This. And this should be the standard with all compliments. There is nothing simpish about calling a chick beautiful, just don't let that be the premise of your game. And youre a lame if you calling her that to get in the panties....but if it works for you, I can't knock your hustle...I guess. Stop #&@&@*/ up the game w/ passing up these 6's at best.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

if it's truth genuine, then say it

This. And this should be the standard with all compliments. There is nothing simpish about calling a chick beautiful, just don't let that be the premise of your game. And youre a lame if you calling her that to get in the panties....but if it works for you, I can't knock your hustle...I guess. Stop #&@&@*/ up the game w/ passing up these 6's at best.

Definitely grabs their attention more that the "pretty" or "fine" compliments. Only if shorty is worth it though, looks wise. 

Definitely grabs their attention more that the "pretty" or "fine" compliments. Only if shorty is worth it though, looks wise. 

depends on the chick. some chicks who look good have never been told that before

a well deserved compliment said at the right time does wonders

while some women have heard it everyday, i'd never say it to those type of chicks

depends on the chick. some chicks who look good have never been told that before

a well deserved compliment said at the right time does wonders

while some women have heard it everyday, i'd never say it to those type of chicks

I'm sorry but I just can't believe anyone who says this is a simp move... You don't gotta call every girl you see beautiful but there is no problem in telling a girl you're feeling that she's beautiful if you're being genuine and sincere.

Sidenote:  I feel like NT has been getting too caught up in the whole "Alpha Male" idea and what constitutes simping and what not.  I have NEVER known a dude to keep a girl around solely off treating a girl like dirt 100% of the time..

I'm sorry but I just can't believe anyone who says this is a simp move... You don't gotta call every girl you see beautiful but there is no problem in telling a girl you're feeling that she's beautiful if you're being genuine and sincere.

Sidenote:  I feel like NT has been getting too caught up in the whole "Alpha Male" idea and what constitutes simping and what not.  I have NEVER known a dude to keep a girl around solely off treating a girl like dirt 100% of the time..

Depends. I call women beautiful if I feel like they are. It's like the word "love", I never throw that around loosely. If a see a woman who has natural beauty, strong minded, and has a great personality, I'll let her know

Depends. I call women beautiful if I feel like they are. It's like the word "love", I never throw that around loosely. If a see a woman who has natural beauty, strong minded, and has a great personality, I'll let her know

Originally Posted by D723

This my friend is false. I've personally seen my friends do this and I have done it myself. I treated a girl worse than dirt for 4 years and she stuck around. Shorty wasn't my girl just a F Buddy but still, I did everything possible to get rid of her and she still wouldn't be gone. I've seen friends get every penny out of woman. My boy told me "man I tried that nice guy %*** and they really do finish last, h03z like my !*@%+$+ personality" and you wouldn't believe the kind of shorties homie gets because of it
laugh.gif
but I would only recommend that "treat em like dirt, they'll stick like mud" stuff for girls you're dating/talking to, you don't want no gf with no self esteem/self respect.

This my friend is false. I've personally seen my friends do this and I have done it myself. I treated a girl worse than dirt for 4 years and she stuck around. Shorty wasn't my girl just a F Buddy but still, I did everything possible to get rid of her and she still wouldn't be gone. I've seen friends get every penny out of woman. My boy told me "man I tried that nice guy %*** and they really do finish last, h03z like my !*@%+$+ personality" and you wouldn't believe the kind of shorties homie gets because of it
laugh.gif
but I would only recommend that "treat em like dirt, they'll stick like mud" stuff for girls you're dating/talking to, you don't want no gf with no self esteem/self respect.

I don't use the word often and when I do I really mean it. Whether I'm commenting on a pic or saying to a chick in person. some females are just breathtaking enough to deserve the compliment.

These other broads get all the other uncommon labels I'll say with no meaning behind it.

I don't use the word often and when I do I really mean it. Whether I'm commenting on a pic or saying to a chick in person. some females are just breathtaking enough to deserve the compliment.

These other broads get all the other uncommon labels I'll say with no meaning behind it.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif
So I guess while ya'll were rounding third base you were callin her all types of effed up names and tellin her to leave? My point is, even if ya'll were F buddies there had to be points where you showed at least some affection or else you simply wouldn't have hit. Trust me I've done the dickhead routine and it works but you eventually let up at least a little in order to get the poon then its back to business as usual. So no, you weren't treating her like dirt 100% of the time. 80-90% maybe, but not a hunnit.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

laugh.gif
So I guess while ya'll were rounding third base you were callin her all types of effed up names and tellin her to leave? My point is, even if ya'll were F buddies there had to be points where you showed at least some affection or else you simply wouldn't have hit. Trust me I've done the dickhead routine and it works but you eventually let up at least a little in order to get the poon then its back to business as usual. So no, you weren't treating her like dirt 100% of the time. 80-90% maybe, but not a hunnit.

There's a difference imo between a girl that i would say is hott and a girl that i would say is beautiful. I wouldn't tell a girl she is hott, mainly because a hott girl is usually gassed up enough. Beautiful girls aren't usually so stuck on attitude, so I see no problem with telling a girl it...she'll appreciate it.

There's a difference imo between a girl that i would say is hott and a girl that i would say is beautiful. I wouldn't tell a girl she is hott, mainly because a hott girl is usually gassed up enough. Beautiful girls aren't usually so stuck on attitude, so I see no problem with telling a girl it...she'll appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom