Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Enough with these packs. How JB just limit the retroes to about once a month and release every model he wore during the Bulls years.(I-XIII) That way we dontget overflooded with a certain model.(XII in 2004,XIII in 2005, XIV and V in 2006)

This will be interesting as long as both pairs are good, unlike the CDP where generally one was great and the other was, uh, not so great. But I think thatreleasing 1-XIII individually would be better.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

i wish JB would give our wallets a break. for the die hards that cop everything, it seems like no end in sight

*Dumb-Aszes*

Sorry dude, but that is a horrible comment to make on your part. . .
Shame.

IM PRETTY MUCH DRAIN ON CAMPING OUT FOR THESE PACKAGES, I HOPE ALL THOSE PACKAGES DONT DROP CUS THATS GOING TO PUT A WHOLE ON MY POCKET....
laugh.gif

I can't wait for that raging bulls package and I imight cop one of the threes wich eva pack is better and ill want da 2s from da 2 3 pack cause I only gotmelo 2s need more

yeah idk bout all those III's but im def waiting on those other packs...the DMP IIs and the Slam Dunk Pack...Stop the levi pack they are trash..

i cant wait for the slam dunks
i love the 2's so much and im craving another pair lol

really, this supposed HOF package is the only thing to be curious about

what the hell can they release in terms of ii's, iii's, and v's that we havent seen, but would still want? all the og's have been retroed, andits not like we're going to get anything blue based...how many more black/red/white colorways can the make hot?

Jordan's sitting at his desk with his feet up, lighting a cigar, as he reads all this asking himself "What economic crisis?"

Still waiting to see how legit these packs are. Once I get some more info, I will be able to have more of an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom