Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Still waiting to see how legit these packs are. Once I get some more info, I will be able to have more of an opinion.

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

Still waiting to see how legit these packs are. Once I get some more info, I will be able to have more of an opinion.

I feel you bro too many ppl saying they are hyped up about stuff they havent even seen yet. I am def done with kicks for a while, but i was hoping to see whati will be missing out on at least in 09 so far it looks like nothin
laugh.gif

i have no problem with packs as long as it has 2 pairs of shoes that i actually want. i think its safe to say that 99% copped cdp's for one shoe only, andprobably sold the other for 75. thats 250 for one shoe RETAIL.

More 09 info from the folks at UTA

Jay~Walker~23

"well im not 110% on the dates but i kno everything drops this summer and after. but that list of the double up packs on the other post WILL be droppingits gonna be 7s, 1s,and 5s, (this is all off memory so bare with me) the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s, the 1 pack will be the red,white, black (og color), and a celtics color.. a hall of fame pack will consist of 1s dubs and 6rings (very limited).. ajf 4s (hahaha i can see it now). the60+ is gonna be a shoe and will have a 5s bottem thats all i can remember at the moment"

d Zell

"VII pack , the word is Orlando Majic colorway and the "raptor" colorway not the bordeaux, heard this from a Jordan rep....but nothing is 100%ever"

60+ Will have the IV

Originally Posted by Jcool813

More 09 info from the folks at UTA

Jay~Walker~23

"well im not 110% on the dates but i kno everything drops this summer and after. but that list of the double up packs on the other post WILL be dropping its gonna be 7s, 1s,and 5s, (this is all off memory so bare with me) the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s, the 1 pack will be the red, white, black (og color), and a celtics color.. a hall of fame pack will consist of 1s dubs and 6rings (very limited).. ajf 4s (hahaha i can see it now). the 60+ is gonna be a shoe and will have a 5s bottem thats all i can remember at the moment"

d Zell

"VII pack , the word is Orlando Majic colorway and the "raptor" colorway not the bordeaux, heard this from a Jordan rep....but nothing is 100% ever"

60+ Will have the IV
They should do the Bordeaux and Raptor colorway. Well I reserve comment on the Orlando until pics surface. I hope They stick to the CDP numbers.

To Quote Myself as I already posted all this elsewhere on the This Forum
Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull" Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

09/2009 Air Jordan Alpha/Omega Pack (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx Multicolor/Multicolor
I Retro: Grand Purple/Varsity Maize-White
I Retro: Black/Neutral Grey-White
$???.??

Jordan Hall Of Fame Package: (limited release)

Air Jordan I Retro colorway (OG Black Toe)
Air Jordan 2009 colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #1: (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #2: (limited release)
$???.??

Jordan VII Retro Package (limited release)
VII Retro colorway tbd
VII Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan Slam Dunk Package: (limited release) (White Based)
xxxxxx-xxx
Air Jordan II Retro colorway tbd
Air Jordan III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

One of the Colorways in the VII Pack will be
One of 2 Specific Colorways.One Will be an Orlando Magic Colorway Confirmed. The Other is up in the air between TWO colorways you guys have been Fiending For........ I know which two Colorways but from my Understanding it was Changed from Bordeaux to Raptor Colorway.

Also a Retro+ Colorway of the XI's and Red/White XII's are a serious possibility for this Holiday Season. Also the Slam Dunk Package will be White Based.

Now on to the Bad News.... Fusion 9's which you guys know about and Fusion IV's
eek.gif
mad.gif
Which now you guys now know about And biggest Bomb of All.......... FUSION XI's I'm sorry to have to share that.

You Can Confirm Alot of This Info. As there are others on here who know what I'm talking about when I post This.

Until Next Time NT 'Nuff Said.

i don't mind the packs. it gives me a chance to get rare shoes wouldn't spend $$$ for on ebay.

sucks they changed it to Raptors i bought a pair of kicks.us for 180 in 06.

i hope they change them so i can bring out my pair again. perhaps a black pull tab instead of purple or even a change to leather lol

They already made changes to the Celtic color I's...Less green and more black...In my opinion they should have kept like as they intended in the firstplace, cause my favorite color is green...Still copping nonetheless

Some of these sound promising.

GreatestGoliath - Do the og black toes mean they will be a HI? And is there any chance of the true blue III being in any of the III packs?

VIIs are copped

Slam Dunk copped

IIIs pending on CW.

if air-randy was around we would have pics lol. took him for granted.

i have a question about the 7s package. all my nt'ers that know there history on mj dont you think that the 7s that are going to come with the orlandocolorway should be the boarduex. if you think back to the 1991 92 allstar game, where was it held at? ORLANDO. what shoe was he wearing? BOARDUEX. that makessince to me. another example. for that ones package. where did he scire 63 points at in the playoffs? in BOSTON arent they making a 1 in the boston colorway.what shoe was he wearing? WHITE,BLACK, and RED 1. i think they are doing the specail day special shoe idea that i heard about a while ago. i just thought iwpuld share my info with you guys and knowledge. i hope they dont drop the raptor colorway. please JB give us the BOARDUEX colorway

Man i just have to see some pics of the 3s and also the 7s package and the 5s. I hope they drop some cement and true blue 3s.

Back
Top Bottom