You're not a "drinker" until you've...

... woken up naked in your backyard.

smh.gif

Or peed on your roommate while he was asleep in his bed, because you thought you were in the bathroom...

woke up in a strange place you have never been to.. or just don't know how you got home last night!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

... woken up naked/sore in your backyard.

smh.gif

thats more like what happened....
grin.gif

i forgot to add my
[h3]"You're not a "drinker" until you've"- gotten hammered and somehow awoken in thevery back of your family van, behind the 3rd row seats, with all of your nails painted neon green...
[/h3]

Sloppy drunks, FTL.

Moderation, kids. Moderation.

Controlled staggering, FTW.

Got topped off, and supposedly smashed, a chick that looks like the Incredible Hulk in the face.

smh.gif

...to be told what happened last night and how you got where you are now. (ie last saturday
roll.gif
)

waking up hunched over the side of the tub with one sock on.

oh yeah, can't forget the footage in the morning of you throwing up in said tub and muttering "i think i'm dying" in the most pathetic voicepossible.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

woke up in a strange place you have never been to.. or just don't know how you got home last night!
happened too many a time, especially when I was the driver and no one knows how to drive stick
smh.gif
don't know how I did it first year ofcollege

-get topped off by two girls in one night, one resembling a small ogre, and not remember any of it

-wake up on an alien floor the next morning with no pants on, cuts all over your face and chest, and every inch of your space jams covered in dust/dirt

Back
Top Bottom