*Throws you a scrap*

Little Brother...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

$#+* outta here.

I'm saying though...My dude said hometown....Petey from Greenville....ain't NOBODY from my Hometown on like that...

Now if he said my State, then that's a different story.

smh.gif
How this _ go so hard on Bow Weezy and Collipark but he don't want noproblems with this other dude? Mark
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

smh.gif
How this _ go so hard on Bow Weezy and Collipark but he don't want no problems with this other dude? Mark
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That cat know how to choose his battles. He knows he can get awaywith that *%$ on Bow Wow. Brisco and these other cats who don't give a F are a whole different story.

He was doin' aight until he threw that "Wayne got my number" comment he made. That *%$ there damn near threw away that @%%#+ %+% apology hemade. His piece is nice though. Some cat in tha 305 will love that *%$.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If my hometown's only claim to fame rap wise was Petey Pablo I'd be a bitter beer faced _ too... With that being said that lil _ is losing
laugh.gif

Hmmmmm......

Is he???? Nah, He can't be....

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First off this dude is makin us look STUPID SWEET and if you caught the video he said something about we from Chicago and we talk $%% and thenswallow it or somethin like that......NOW WE GONE BEAT HIS A** when he come back.......and he still got chop from his deal.....he got like 1.6or somethin like that.....and then he got stupid cake off the sexy lady thing and then he got the joint out wit Ray J that's gettin playedeverywhere.....shows.....so he pullin in a nice amount of change...that's where he got his chop from......but he is puttin a bad name on Chicago as a wholeby this apology.....i don't know about the rest of the Chi NTer's but this don't quite sit well wit me......i agree you are supposed to pick andchoose your battles but when someone just out right tells you im goin to beat yo a** there is nothin more to talk about.....u have to show me......all thatscary $%% is not in my blood and i don't think its in anyone's blood that's from here.......

Brisco is cool but he will not/won't pass by Flo Rida's rep

there's a reason Brisco do what he want in Florida...

E Class, trust, berg doin the right thing by backin down

*edit,

I just now peeped the Briscoe Video
*@%+! even said I might have "class" wit me
roll.gif

Yung Berg made the smart decision !*+! what all yall @*#%$# screamin.
Berg is a lil *@%+! and is thinkin about his safety.
@*#%$# gotta know they limits
finally someone in the rap game used they mind and made a sound decision.
Leave that alone

^Word Gunna. And
laugh.gif
at our Chi Town brethren in here acting like they city ain't got no dudes who is cinnabunz. Every city got em! And ol boy 2 posts uptalking bout puttin hands on lil dude for not reppin your city right...come on b...seriously though?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Brisco is cool but he will not/won't pass by Flo Rida's rep

there's a reason Brisco do what he want in Florida...

E Class, trust, berg doin the right thing by backin down

*edit,

I just now peeped the Briscoe Video
*@%+! even said I might have "class" wit me
roll.gif

Yung Berg made the smart decision !*+! what all yall @*#%$# screamin.
Berg is a lil *@%+! and is thinkin about his safety.
Leave that alone

You really gotta pick and choose your battles when dealing w/ _'s from Fla...

Esp, since if you caking or are a big time artist, you gonna be in the MIA alot...

And them dudes down there that are in the music industry are reckless and some of them got MAJOR pull...

Co-sign. He took the immediate L by acting scared, but falling back>getting his piece taken x $+% whooped in the long run.

Naaaaaaaaah... I'm not tryna say that at all Rav, because everybody is not a tough guy. I for one am not, I'ma cool %%* _ . BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TOTHE COME DOWN, I'MA MAN BEFORE ANYTHING! that's my issue... I'm all for _'s squashing it out cause the situation is extremely trivial, BUT tomake a video acknowledging your ho tendencies is something totally different. He could've just called Briscoe on some one on one grown man to grown man$$#* if you was gonna go that route.

Besides that... How many of y'all had a _ go in front of a mass audience and say he was gonna BEAT YO %%* and you apologized????? Even if it is a goodchance I'ma take an L... I'm not bowing down that's just an %%* whoopin I gotta take
smh.gif

naw i ain't gonna put my hands on him personally.....i kno some people will though once they get wind of this......but u gotta understand where im cominfrom.... its bad enough we get the slack we do by bein overlooked in this game and +#$ like that but when u portray yourself as this goon and u supposedly goteverything locked down and then you portray yourself.....not anybody cosigned you....YOU CALL YOURSELF THE PRINCE OF CHICAGO.....and u callinout rappers sayin they don't want beef wit you and all this but when someone that you know ain't gonna just back down....calls you out....u don'tturn away....bottom line is that ain't the way we breed people....at all.....we aint the toughest but we ain't no broads neither....i jus don'tlike the way he handled the situation.....given what he keeps trying to prove....

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

young berg and his manager got beat up in front of UNDFTD.

and there is video.

wink.gif

Okay u get no NT points for that, infact im docking you points for not linking the video.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

. BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE COME DOWN, I'MA MAN BEFORE ANYTHING! that's my issue...
BUT to make a video acknowledging your ho tendencies is something totally different. He could've just called Briscoe on some one on one grown man to grown man $$#* if you was gonna go that route.

that's what im sayin....u don't put it on a video that you are apologizing to a man who said he was gonna beat yo a** when he saw you........youhave to be a man......

I feel you Seymore but you know these rap dudes talk faster than they think. They get in front of a camera and it's like a license to talk reckless. Thismay not be how the Chi breeds em, but that's how the rap game breeds em. And in this day and age where everything is online, that's where you have toaddress it. And it's still showbusiness fam, where there's no such thing as bad pub. Here I am trying to forget this dude exists yet we in here talkingabout him. If he doesn't address it, he's still a ({}) so it's lose/lose for him. Should've kept his mouth shut in the first place, too late tokeep quiet now.

And for the record, if some dude tries to Ninjahood me no apologies would be issued lol. See me when you see me. But I'm not a rapper.

naw i ain't gonna put my hands on him personally.....i kno some people will though once they get wind of this......but u gotta understand where im comin from.... its bad enough we get the slack we do by bein overlooked in this game and +#$ like that but when u portray yourself as this goon and u supposedly got everything locked down and then you portray yourself.....not anybody cosigned you....YOU CALL YOURSELF THE PRINCE OF CHICAGO.....and u callin out rappers sayin they don't want beef wit you and all this but when someone that you know ain't gonna just back down....calls you out....u don't turn away....bottom line is that ain't the way we breed people....at all.....we aint the toughest but we ain't no broads neither....i jus don't like the way he handled the situation.....given what he keeps trying to prove....

I feel what you trying to say but at the end of the day there ain't no points to be scored off Yung Berg. Matter of fact dudes could end up being in thenegative for even giving him the time of day. This reminds me of when homeboy from Philly got snuck on camera for "not reppin Philly right". Was itJoey Jihad? One of them mixtape dudes. Wasn't nothing cool about that, and then correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the dude who snuck him end upslumped a few weeks later. Yeah, that's what he got for his troubles.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

at the end of the day there ain't no points to be scored off Yung Berg. Matter of fact dudes could end up being in the negative for even giving him the time of day.

Said a _ will end up tampon status in the RED
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

I feel you about defending ya manhood.

Ive never been to proud to take a #@+ whuppin, If it were to happen so be it.

But, Berg aint dealin with just a #@+ whuppin, see if the %!@%@ Brisco woulda been on some Its me and you straight fade, cool...
but %!@%@ talkin bout bringin Class wit him...

Berg been to Miami, He know what that means, if %+#* dont go rite he might be medivac'd up outta there or sent home in a frigerated van.

and at the end of the day, is a corny joke that U said out ya own mouth, worth receivin floral arrangements and "my deepest sympathy" cards sent toya momma?

Gunna you always in the know as far as what's good/hood in the sunshine state... so what's "Class "about G?

G status.

Just take it like this, Every @@+@% U ever heard from Florida shout homie out and pay show him respect.

I aint boostin his stats or givin you hear say,

I know what I know. Dude is not a lightweight.

i don't know about the rest of the Chi NTer's but this don't quite sit well wit me......
I run into clowns like him on a daily basis in the Chi. A dude like that could never define Chicago. Real know what's real. If they thinkits sweet, well, its on them. A lame n got out...it is what it is. A n that know Chicago ain't gonna suddenly switch it up cause of Berg.
laugh.gif

Quite honestly, Kanye, as good as that n is musically, is the n that's really embarassing the Chi image wise.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Quite honestly, Kanye, as good as that n is musically, is the n that's really embarassing the Chi image wise.
I can get where u comin from with that one....but the difference between the two is Kanye hasn't tried to portray something that heisn't......we have come to learn to accept him and his ways......this lil dude....talks big +!* to all these other rappers about how it will be over andall that......but then when it's time to throw down he backs away and apologizes and my big problem wit that was when he apologized he said you know wefrom Chicago where we talk +!* and swallow it or somethin along them lines......that's him tryin to put us out here as a whole....that just puts a stain onthe crib....u feel me

Back
Top Bottom