Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

Damn, I guess I never knew Berg be bumpin his gums like that

He be on it out there like that ??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngp773

chitown4eva wrote:

Quite honestly, Kanye, as good as that n is musically, is the n that's really embarassing the Chi image wise.

I can get where u comin from with that one....but the difference between the two is Kanye hasn't tried to portray something that he
isn't......we have come to learn to accept him and his ways......this lil dude....talks big +!* to all these other rappers about how it will be over and
all that......but then when it's time to throw down he backs away and apologizes and my big problem wit that was when he apologized he said you know we from Chicago where we talk +!* and swallow it or somethin along them lines......that's him tryin to put us out here as a whole....that just puts a stain on
the crib....u feel me

Yeah, I'd be mad too like "lil _, speak for yourself". He did put himself in a tough situation and he ain't handle it well.

Gunna he don't be on *+@* out here G ... My guy said he saw him in the mall walkin dolo and nobody even recognized him. Said he was looking like a lostpuppy G. That's why I don't understand the need for the tough tone speech pattern. That _ doesn't know who he wants to be
smh.gif

Here I'm thinking Class is some sort of a squad or something.

It's one dude? Damn.

EDIT:

did some computin' and 'putin and i saw the size of dude (pause). homeboy is a mammoth.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

i don't know about the rest of the Chi NTer's but this don't quite sit well wit me......
I run into clowns like him on a daily basis in the Chi. A dude like that could never define Chicago. Real know what's real. If they think its sweet, well, its on them. A lame n got out...it is what it is. A n that know Chicago ain't gonna suddenly switch it up cause of Berg.
laugh.gif

Quite honestly, Kanye, as good as that n is musically, is the n that's really embarassing the Chi image wise.

I feel what you sayin' but from a outsider Kanye is one of the few reasons I respect the Chicago rap scene. Lupe, Common and even Da Brat in the90's are another reason. You can be proud of these cats. Chi ain't #%*!+ though. I got 2 or 3 homeboys who rep there and they're a small samplesize but dudes ain't sweet like cotton candy. I think though with dudes like Kanye and Lupe, they're so gifted musically that it outweighs anythingthey do outside of music. This cat Berg is another story. I give credit to Berg for backin' down and knowin' his battles because he gotta go throughMIA. He can't just dodge MIA the rest of his life and trust if he kept beefin' with Brisco he would've had to dodge the whole state of Florida andthat's money lost right there. I'd die for my pride and respect so its not some %!% I would've done but he ain't that same mold. This can'tbeen talkin' wreckless for the past couple of months. He had a sit down with 50 cent and I don't know what this cat Fif said to him but ever since theytalked this cat Berg been on some beefin' %!%. Beefin' with anybody who's more his same mold like Bow Wow. He tries to come at Flo rida I guessbecause he thinks he as sweet as he is(i'd probably think they same after hearing LOW) and got brought back down to reality.

I always thought E Class was like the J Prince of Florida. I don't know him though. With all the shout outs though i'm guessin' he's cakin'because all these young cats in Florida who gettin' into the game shout him out on record. Never heard Trick acknowledge him though.

C mon now, E Class aint on no 'Omar from the Wire' BS.
If he there, he there with the Goons, he got them workers ready, belee that.

Now by no means am I sayin dude is some kimbo slice X scarface dude, but the level of respect he is given from dudes is because he has earned it by havin#%@%@% backs and goin to the grass for his people.

Yes trick acknowledges him.
E Class = Poe boy records. trust.. he is WELL respected by Old heads too.
He been in the 'game' for Years

Yea as soon as Gunna made a point to mention that name I thought of the beginning of Luxury Tax when Wayne said "E CLASS I think we have aproblem..." I thought he was somebody behind the boards or something... but in light of new info
laugh.gif

Lmao brisco is a foool. But i cant blame berg personally, he looked at the calender

and saw what this weekend was.

That %#$$ pissed ME off, and i'm not from Chicago or Florida. I can't believe Briscoe went at Berg over Flo-Rida's effed up hairline, knowing thatBerg is a %!#*# who wouldn't do anything. I'm even more mad that Berg %!#*# ed out like that and conceded. This makes me wish I were a rapper, so Icould get on camera and talk all %#$$ about Briscoe and just clown him. I'm no thug, but that has nothing to do with this. No man says he's gonna kickmy +!+ when he sees me and I'm just gonna give him mad props for going so hard. Damn, I dunno why but this makes me really wanna get in the rap game so Ican get into %#$$ like this and just hire a body gaurd to whoop +!+ on site. I would be in Miami partying with like 3 incognito body gaurds hoping I run intoBriscoe so they can jump him and i can get some licks in. I'd be on camera like "I don't fight, I don't argue, I just hit that %!#*# with abottle."

pimp.gif

[ross] i remember e-class had a e-class, now his S class green like a weed bag [/ross]

its prolly a smart move that he backed away but to put the whole city in his mouth as though we apologize is just out of this world.....he has to speak forhimself on that one....u can't cop out like my bad and then put it as though any other cat from the crib would do tha same thing.....that ain't thisand this ain't that.....somebody finish this for me please.....

Yo I cant even say young berg makin Chicago look like anything ... Lets get somethin straight .. EVERY SINGLE CITY HAS A %@%+@ BOY IN IT !!! you take the goodwith the bad ... Trust me , real n_'s aint even acknowledgin this lil black Aaron Carter lookin dude as a G from the Chi ... Isnt JOJO Capone from the Chi?? Now thats one gully negro .. Young berg should get his coofi removed straight off the fact that he wasnt thinkin before he talked .. You already know ,keep the jokes to yourself , cause no N_ wanna be part of your comedic humor ya dig ..

I wont even get into it .. but I hope he dont plan on carrying that piece to Maimi with him ... or there's gonna be more than meets the eye for sure ..Remember what happened when the LOX tried to get busy in MIA .. N_'s ended up murdering STYLE P's younger brother RIP ..

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Yo I cant even say young berg makin Chicago look like anything ... Lets get somethin straight .. EVERY SINGLE CITY HAS A %@%+@ BOY IN IT !!! you take the good with the bad ... Trust me , real n_'s aint even acknowledgin this lil black Aaron Carter lookin dude as a G from the Chi ... Isnt JOJO Capone from the Chi ?? Now thats one gully negro .. Young berg should get his coofi removed straight off the fact that he wasnt thinkin before he talked .. You already know , keep the jokes to yourself , cause no N_ wanna be part of your comedic humor ya dig ..

I wont even get into it .. but I hope he dont plan on carrying that piece to Maimi with him ... or there's gonna be more than meets the eye for sure .. Remember what happened when the LOX tried to get busy in MIA .. N_'s ended up murdering STYLE P's younger brother RIP ..

im pretty sure he died in a car crash

That autobots piece is OD.
smh.gif

I would've got two seperate Transformers chains, jesus piece sized.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yo I cant even say young berg makin Chicago look like anything ... Lets get somethin straight .. EVERY SINGLE CITY HAS A %@%+@ BOY IN IT !!! you take the good with the bad ... Trust me , real n_'s aint even acknowledgin this lil black Aaron Carter lookin dude as a G from the Chi ... Isnt JOJO Capone from the Chi ?? Now thats one gully negro .. Young berg should get his coofi removed straight off the fact that he wasnt thinkin before he talked .. You already know , keep the jokes to yourself , cause no N_ wanna be part of your comedic humor ya dig ..

I wont even get into it .. but I hope he dont plan on carrying that piece to Maimi with him ... or there's gonna be more than meets the eye for sure .. Remember what happened when the LOX tried to get busy in MIA .. N_'s ended up murdering STYLE P's younger brother RIP ..

dreclark right he died in a car crash my dude
laugh.gif

My turn to weigh in on the situation.....ight...first of all...brisco is not at all a G for defending another man about a joke about flo-rida'shairline....
Second of all...honestly in bergs situation..u really cnt be hard in another dude's city...now if he had connections with jojo or something..then I couldunderstand....if he was smart...he woulda said something like .."you bet not bring yo *+* to chicago.."...I knw briscoe wouldn't pull that withbump..or somebody of that stature....aint no way them goons going...no way...and yeah JoJo is a real G...he can go jus about anywhere he wants to

He's thinkin of when the Ruff Ryder cat got stabbed up like 3 or 4 yrs ago down there.He off on who got killed but He not totally wrong tho

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He's thinkin of when the Ruff Ryder cat got stabbed up like 3 or 4 yrs ago down there.He off on who got killed but He not totally wrong tho
ok ... my fault on "WHO" got it .. but I know for sure dudes had beef down there and next time they went down it was lies out for someone ..thanks for the correction .. but point being , young berg slipped .. i know he regrets it .. His whole body language was lookin suspect .. poor kid
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

My turn to weigh in on the situation.....ight...first of all...brisco is not at all a G for defending another man about a joke about flo-rida's hairline....
Second of all...honestly in bergs situation..u really cnt be hard in another dude's city...now if he had connections with jojo or something..then I could understand....if he was smart...he woulda said something like .."you bet not bring yo *+* to chicago.."...I knw briscoe wouldn't pull that with bump..or somebody of that stature....aint no way them goons going...no way...and yeah JoJo is a real G...he can go jus about anywhere he wants to

I was thinkin the same thing. Them Goons wouldn't g for that move Brisco pulled. Them cats are serious about theirs.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by jefffort5

My turn to weigh in on the situation.....ight...first of all...brisco is not at all a G for defending another man about a joke about flo-rida's hairline....
Second of all...honestly in bergs situation..u really cnt be hard in another dude's city...now if he had connections with jojo or something..then I could understand....if he was smart...he woulda said something like .."you bet not bring yo *+* to chicago.."...I knw briscoe wouldn't pull that with bump..or somebody of that stature....aint no way them goons going...no way...and yeah JoJo is a real G...he can go jus about anywhere he wants to

I was thinkin the same thing. Them Goons wouldn't g for that move Brisco pulled. Them cats are serious about theirs.
JoJo capone .. Global Gangstas
pimp.gif

game/ "I called my n_ JoJo to get it back / he had the *#%% in his hands and you aint had it since that"/game (reference to bucks chain)

Plus he recently caught Capo slippin too .. I think this dude is just an extortionist .. but thats how the game be .

Back
Top Bottom