Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

all this over a hairline....o boy?
tired.gif

nah, its all over $%*%$% being disrespectful.
Some people value respect, others dont.
You wanna make jokes to the world at other people's expense, prepare for whats coming back in return.
you hear some cat poppin @!$% about your people, Most people I know, would check em too

but
I dont like or agree with how Brisco chose to go about it,IMO he sdhoulda went straight to Berg with the issue.
not Youtubin the @!$% too

Yuku edit FTL?

Fix that gunna...I mean, you already made it past the draft, no need to get banned now.

Wait until Summer Workouts get underway first...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nah, its all over +!#$%% being disrespectful.
You wanna make jokes to the world at other people's expense, prepare for whats coming back in return.
you hear a mother ****a poppin !*#$ about your people, Most people I know, would check em too

but
I dont like or agree with how Brisco chose to go about it,IMO he sdhoulda went straight to Berg with the issue.
not Youtubin the !*#$ too

Everyone is abusing youtube as a media tool now a days .. but I was
laugh.gif
tired.gif
when he said "for my youtube N_'s out here" ...

Solewoman Gunna is tellin you exactly how it is .. now a days since "reputation" happens to be everything , people dont let anyone slip ya dig .. itsmore like a "I dare you to mention my name" kind of game that is bein played , and Young Berg knew .. talkin about all his YBs and nonsense .. Howold are his YB's , 12 , 13 ?

Like super cat said "yuh full of big chat but can defend dat / den a bellvue yuh come from we sendin yuh go back"

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nah, its all over $%*%$% being disrespectful.
you hear some cat poppin @!$% about your people, Most people I know, would check em too

but
not Youtubin the @!$% too
in all honest opinion...i dont like berg...but the hairline statemnet..wasnt that serious...if he said something about me like that..i would take it asa joke..and like i said..if there was anybody to put him in check...it should have been flo-rida...not brisco...brisco jus needs something to be popular for

Don't let brisco fool you guys. He got punched in the face at ace hoods birthday at club Boca. By these dudes from this neighborhood from the same citywhere ace from. They call it "doom city".

Don't let brisco fool you guys. He got punched in the face at ace hoods birthday at club Boca. By these dudes from this neighborhood from the same city where ace from. They call it "doom city".
Anybody can catch a fist to the face. Don't change how thorough they are. Brisco's circle is bigger than Dade homie. If I ever putmyself in the situation Yung Terd did I'd think 'bout coppin' that plea too, just in time to get my money right for the summer in the MIA.

The funny thing is, I don't think the N' Brisco give 2 damns about the apology. I still think it's shoulder clap season for Berg
laugh.gif

Flo Rida dont care if a young Ice T due talkin bout his hairline....Dude caking off "Low money and banging Melyssa Ford

But aint that decepticon chain a gang in Chi I know they a gang down here in B'Ham

Plus he recently caught Capo slippin too .. I think this dude is just an extortionist .. but thats how the game be .
I think so too..i aint mad at him neither thats how it be

Originally Posted by ejm205

Flo Rida dont care if a young Ice T due talkin bout his hairline....Dude caking off "Low money and banging Melyssa Ford

But aint that decepticon chain a gang in Chi I know they a gang down here in B'Ham

naw that aint no gang out here from what i knw of.....or no nickname for no gang...

Originally Posted by ejm205

this @%%*@ hitting that?
eek.gif

damn...co-sign the dude who said he's going to start rapping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If my hometown's only claim to fame rap wise was Petey Pablo I'd be a bitter beer faced _ too... With that being said that lil _ is losing
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
NC got lil brother.....

berg smart though cause he dont want it w/ them @****!....hell them hatians was after wayne when he first got to miami but Bryan Williams payed 'em off

The world knows that them goons wouldn't take that from anyone let alone Brisco.....it's tooo many lil kids out here that think they are goons to letthat fly....it's like a cult following or something that Johnson got goin on......whether it's a good or a bad thing is another discussion but I knowthat on their worst day....they ain't goin......and on a side note....they already robbed YUNG BERG before......them dudes don't care....u betta get intune......

if berg got my haitian brethen beiind him its safe to say hell be safe in the M.I YAYO...

gunna and akurat (sp)

i feel you guys on this whole respect issue. im a woman who is big of respect also.
but what ppl fail to realize is that the entertainment industry is just that...entertainment. you bring the hood and walah you end up like t.i. bound to dobids and whatnot. and although flo-rida might be moving units i highly doubt those boys got enuff stature and bread to get off as easy as he did (t.i.). itsyoung berg for crying out loud...dudes known for an r and b feature the mainly girls love. dude is not to be taken seriously. briscoe shouldve scared the lilremaining color to him (berg) via a nice lil phone call. this whole youtube thing is just to keep ppl like us entertained. cuz trust if its true beef no talkinnecessary imo imma come to you and just lay hands on you. yo city my city eff it ion care. u that shook ill meet you halfway

i mean by all means please correct me if im wrong.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

JoJo capone .. Global Gangstas
pimp.gif

game/ "I called my n_ JoJo to get it back / he had the *#%% in his hands and you aint had it since that"/game (reference to bucks chain)
Plus he recently caught Capo slippin too .. I think this dude is just an extortionist .. but thats how the game be .

?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

gunna and akurat (sp)

i feel you guys on this whole respect issue. im a woman who is big of respect also.
but what ppl fail to realize is that the entertainment industry is just that...entertainment. you bring the hood and walah you end up like t.i. bound to do bids and whatnot. and although flo-rida might be moving units i highly doubt those boys got enuff stature and bread to get off as easy as he did (t.i.). its young berg for crying out loud...dudes known for an r and b feature the mainly girls love. dude is not to be taken seriously. briscoe shouldve scared the lil remaining color to him (berg) via a nice lil phone call. this whole youtube thing is just to keep ppl like us entertained. cuz trust if its true beef no talkin necessary imo imma come to you and just lay hands on you. yo city my city eff it ion care. u that shook ill meet you halfway

nah you correct ... but they treatin the game like high school .. and the majority of their fan base happen to be young and ignorant .. Off top , I nevereven heard of brisco ... and young berg seems like a 15 yr old hood rats dream , and no +#@% a 15 yr old dumb N_'s dream too . cause all these kids do isplay follow the leader ... See, you probably have a life , but if you dont , and your name is brisco or berg , I doubt these dudes will ever work in corporateamerica , so this is their life .. this how they get promoted , earning stripes and other foolishness ..

And to be honest ... it was probably an older head , who happens to be a rodie and probably spent a few years locked up , so now he gets to ride the tour bus ,who likely leaned on brisco , and was like you betta get that young boy .. thats just how ignorance happens to evolve
tired.gif
.. I feel ashamed just for having such an understandin of what it is .. butlike we all say .. it is what it is ..

Vintagefits .... I see the question mark but which part of that statement arent you understanding .. ok peep game .. JoJo Capone beenaround is a gangsta N_ from Chicago , so thats why I referenced him .. He also happens to have a gang called "global gangstas" .. He has nosole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. In a recent youtube joint , he was posted in the studio with Maino and lakeythe kid ... and them N_'s didn't even interrupt his speech so you already know what it is .. Talkin bout how he had his YG's get @ Jimmy and JRrider for a ring and so forth .. All this supposedly , because Jim didnt split a check with him that cam had gave to jimmy to do so with.. (protection payment)..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there, ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ??? I know N_'s in far Rockaway that do that full time .. the game can get ugly .

.. He has no sole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. ..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there , ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ???

That's the mentality of every grimmey person....not just Chicago.....but it's almost a natural behavior for them.....I know Jo Jo gotpeople at his command to do whatever.......As far as the chain snatches in Chicago......NO ONE IS SAFE......lol......Jus ask...Young Buck, Yung Berg, Bow Wow,Camron(got smacked up on the Westside), etc.....the list goes on....but it's just like any list from any other city......HATERZ....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

gunna and akurat (sp)

but what ppl fail to realize is that the entertainment industry is just that...entertainment. you bring the hood and walah you end up like t.i. bound to do bids and whatnot. and although flo-rida might be moving units i highly doubt those boys got enuff stature and bread to get off as easy as he did (t.i.). its young berg for crying out loud...dudes known for an r and b feature the mainly girls love. dude is not to be taken seriously. briscoe shouldve scared the lil remaining color to him (berg) via a nice lil phone call. this whole youtube thing is just to keep ppl like us entertained. cuz trust if its true beef no talkin necessary imo imma come to you and just lay hands on you. yo city my city eff it ion care. u that shook ill meet you halfway

nah you correct ... but they treatin the game like high school .. and the majority of their fan base happen to be young and ignorant .. Off top , I never even heard of brisco ... and young berg seems like a 15 yr old hood rats dream , and no +#@% a 15 yr old dumb N_'s dream too . cause all these kids do is play follow the leader ... See, you probably have a life , but if you dont , and your name is brisco or berg , I doubt these dudes will ever work in corporate america , so this is their life .. this how they get promoted , earning stripes and other foolishness ..

And to be honest ... it was probably an older head , who happens to be a rodie and probably spent a few years locked up , so now he gets to ride the tour bus , who likely leaned on brisco , and was like you betta get that young boy .. thats just how ignorance happens to evolve
tired.gif
.. I feel ashamed just for having such an understandin of what it is .. but like we all say .. it is what it is ..

Vintagefits .... I see the question mark but which part of that statement arent you understanding .. ok peep game .. JoJo Capone been around is a gangsta N_ from Chicago , so thats why I referenced him .. He also happens to have a gang called "global gangstas" .. He has no sole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. In a recent youtube joint , he was posted in the studio with Maino and lakey the kid ... and them N_'s didn't even interrupt his speech so you already know what it is .. Talkin bout how he had his YG's get @ Jimmy and JR rider for a ring and so forth .. All this supposedly , because Jim didnt split a check with him that cam had gave to jimmy to do so with.. (protection payment) ..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there , ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ??? I know N_'s in far Rockaway that do that full time .. the game can get ugly .

word its crazy...he got Jim for a chain and the nice pinky ring Jim got/had. J.R. got his chain snatched too

Back
Top Bottom