Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

Robbing each other, getting mad over BS instead of trying to make money.
That extortion money is long like I-95. It's a few who get they jux on for the hell of it but there's definitely monetary benefits comingtheir way.

You get punked you're whole life, you get used to it and you stop fighting back...

If you haven't then, you will be more likely to fight back...

I believe the term is learned helplessness.
Yup. It's why so many broads get raped/slapped/body slammed/people's elbow'd/etc in relationships and stay with dude, word toJennifer Jones
laugh.gif

I dont know who was driving, but I seen that White/white Bentley GT that was in bergs video on 290 on saturday...

...I know this has nothing to do with This beef situation, but I really dont care
laugh.gif

Oh and I seen that N' Jo Jo in ford city mall last year...No goons around...

Brisco was never a thug .....Real Miami people Round Carol-city know about " british " ( thats his real name lmao ) he stay use to get beat on andthrown in the janitors closet back in his middle/high school days & got no love from any female then he went rapper and turn into a goon ...NO RAPPER INTHEY RIGHT-MIND IS GANGSTA OR GOON...ITS ALL IMAGE PLUS HE use to sing at my middle-school on some pretty ricky type mess...dont be tricked ....Berg you safein miami .... just have them police on ur side lol

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Hey kay...that could of been this dude named shorty k...he got the same bent
Maybe...I tried to catch up to it on some thirsty type s__ to see if it was Berg but that N' was speeeeeding...word to Ross and Kells...

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Brisco was never a thug .....Real Miami people Round Carol-city know about " british " ( thats his real name lmao ) he stay use to get beat on and thrown in the janitors closet back in his middle/high school days & got no love from any female then he went rapper and turn into a goon ...NO RAPPER IN THEY RIGHT-MIND IS GANGSTA OR GOON...ITS ALL IMAGE PLUS HE use to sing at my middle-school on some pretty ricky type mess...dont be tricked ....Berg you safe in miami .... just have them police on ur side lol

laugh.gif

Yeah, I watched that whole Jojo interview on Tuesday when I was at work. I actually liked that interview and he SEEMED to be genuine.....Like he reallydoes/did the +%%% he talks about...

Then GG _'s kinda SUCK though....%$@# outta here w/ that *!*@**!%.

if theres ever a question of hood dudes that live this life...global gangstas and L.E.P really do
sick.gif

the unfrotunate thing is life is full of give and takes...they are naturally jus thugg type n_s and they lack any skill whatesoever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

low key...in that first video...thats sly Polaroid in red tee...my chi dudes knw who that is

Welcome Home Big Homie!!!!.....don't nobody want it wit dude.......back in 02 jumped clean wit the all black 7 series and the same night was on the lowend dumpin out the driver window......GOON!!!!!

yeah sly %+% jus came home....hope he can stay out this time..lol.....
but this dude who owns a studio on the west side was telling me how execs and A&R's are kinda weary of chicago because everything musically here is afront...smh....and the fact that most of those fronts like actual rap skills

arguibly the best rapper in Chicago....Sly been that dude....he is just too much of a goon......Jay wanted to sign dude back when the Roc was still intact....Sly is an animal wit the wordplay.....makes murderin sound like comedy ......entertaining

"You gotta be nutz what you think n____'s close to me for/ I got juice around this b_____ like a grocery store/"

"Put one in ya apple core head crack when I hit ya/ and you can neva eva trace the bullets back to the pistol/ see these rappers is p____ man they all beactin moist/ they ain't killa's I know they softer than Michael Jackson voice/ Im in love with the bloc dog you know what i mean n_____/ went and gotthe streets tattooed on my ring finger/ gangster, hustler, street n___, soldier/ black stones, BD's, Vice Lord's Cobra's/ hydro, heroin, cocaineboulders/ box chevy's, benses, cadalliacs, rovers/ im so ghetto but i love to shine/ fiends love me in the hood i give em dubs for dimes.......

chi dudes, what I dont understand is you guys seem to still have gangs...
yet you shout out all of them on tracks?

rappers with Blood affil never shouted out Crips like that?

gangs are nowhere near what they use to be....nowhere.....its mostly about money..most of the time...some ol heads still dont mess with rival gangs likethat..but for the most part its about getting money

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

"Every night a different b!tch get tore off, My pimp game make Don Juan wanna pour salt..."

pimp.gif
"See the baddest chick in the club she came wit me/ my d___ game will steal Janet from Jermaine Durpi/"

Back
Top Bottom