Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

Originally Posted by youngp773

Originally Posted by akuratl02

.. He has no sole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. ..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there , ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ???
That's the mentality of every grimmey person....not just Chicago.....but it's almost a natural behavior for them.....I know Jo Jo got people at his command to do whatever.......As far as the chain snatches in Chicago......NO ONE IS SAFE......lol......Jus ask...Young Buck, Yung Berg, Bow Wow, Camron(got smacked up on the Westside), etc.....the list goes on....but it's just like any list from any other city......HATERZ....
indifferent.gif

True fam ... but yo , I cant even
indifferent.gif
them and say that they arehating ... Know why ?? Cause thats the way that ignorance comes back to slap the same people that glorify the gangsta lifestyle repeatedly in every song yaknow .. There aren't any positives on any level to me , its just a shame .. But you are absolutely right , this is everywhere .. not just Chicago , notjust NYC ..

In the words of SoleWoman "all this over a hairline...O boy?
tired.gif
"

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

gunna and akurat (sp)

i feel you guys on this whole respect issue. im a woman who is big of respect also.
but what ppl fail to realize is that the entertainment industry is just that...entertainment. you bring the hood and walah you end up like t.i. bound to do bids and whatnot. and although flo-rida might be moving units i highly doubt those boys got enuff stature and bread to get off as easy as he did (t.i.). its young berg for crying out loud...dudes known for an r and b feature the mainly girls love. dude is not to be taken seriously. briscoe shouldve scared the lil remaining color to him (berg) via a nice lil phone call. this whole youtube thing is just to keep ppl like us entertained. cuz trust if its true beef no talkin necessary imo imma come to you and just lay hands on you. yo city my city eff it ion care. u that shook ill meet you halfway

i mean by all means please correct me if im wrong.

nah you correct ... but they treatin the game like high school .. and the majority of their fan base happen to be young and ignorant .. Off top , I never even heard of brisco ... and young berg seems like a 15 yr old hood rats dream , and no +#@% a 15 yr old dumb N_'s dream too . cause all these kids do is play follow the leader ... See, you probably have a life , but if you dont , and your name is brisco or berg , I doubt these dudes will ever work in corporate america , so this is their life .. this how they get promoted , earning stripes and other foolishness ..

And to be honest ... it was probably an older head , who happens to be a rodie and probably spent a few years locked up , so now he gets to ride the tour bus , who likely leaned on brisco , and was like you betta get that young boy .. thats just how ignorance happens to evolve
tired.gif
.. I feel ashamed just for having such an understandin of what it is .. but like we all say .. it is what it is ..

Vintagefits .... I see the question mark but which part of that statement arent you understanding .. ok peep game .. JoJo Capone been around is a gangsta N_ from Chicago , so thats why I referenced him .. He also happens to have a gang called "global gangstas" .. He has no sole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. In a recent youtube joint , he was posted in the studio with Maino and lakey the kid ... and them N_'s didn't even interrupt his speech so you already know what it is .. Talkin bout how he had his YG's get @ Jimmy and JR rider for a ring and so forth .. All this supposedly , because Jim didnt split a check with him that cam had gave to jimmy to do so with.. (protection payment) ..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there , ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ??? I know N_'s in far Rockaway that do that full time .. the game can get ugly .

Yeah....They got the boy JR for his Dipset Bird....Thats why he rolling w/ the new 4 row joint....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

gunna and akurat (sp)

i feel you guys on this whole respect issue. im a woman who is big of respect also.
but what ppl fail to realize is that the entertainment industry is just that...entertainment. you bring the hood and walah you end up like t.i. bound to do bids and whatnot. and although flo-rida might be moving units i highly doubt those boys got enuff stature and bread to get off as easy as he did (t.i.). its young berg for crying out loud...dudes known for an r and b feature the mainly girls love. dude is not to be taken seriously. briscoe shouldve scared the lil remaining color to him (berg) via a nice lil phone call. this whole youtube thing is just to keep ppl like us entertained. cuz trust if its true beef no talkin necessary imo imma come to you and just lay hands on you. yo city my city eff it ion care. u that shook ill meet you halfway

nah you correct ... but they treatin the game like high school .. and the majority of their fan base happen to be young and ignorant .. Off top , I never even heard of brisco ... and young berg seems like a 15 yr old hood rats dream , and no +#@% a 15 yr old dumb N_'s dream too . cause all these kids do is play follow the leader ... See, you probably have a life , but if you dont , and your name is brisco or berg , I doubt these dudes will ever work in corporate america , so this is their life .. this how they get promoted , earning stripes and other foolishness ..

And to be honest ... it was probably an older head , who happens to be a rodie and probably spent a few years locked up , so now he gets to ride the tour bus , who likely leaned on brisco , and was like you betta get that young boy .. thats just how ignorance happens to evolve
tired.gif
.. I feel ashamed just for having such an understandin of what it is .. but like we all say .. it is what it is ..

Vintagefits .... I see the question mark but which part of that statement arent you understanding .. ok peep game .. JoJo Capone been around is a gangsta N_ from Chicago , so thats why I referenced him .. He also happens to have a gang called "global gangstas" .. He has no sole entertainment value , but is widely known in the industry for sellin N_'s chains back to them
laugh.gif
.. In a recent youtube joint , he was posted in the studio with Maino and lakey the kid ... and them N_'s didn't even interrupt his speech so you already know what it is .. Talkin bout how he had his YG's get @ Jimmy and JR rider for a ring and so forth .. All this supposedly , because Jim didnt split a check with him that cam had gave to jimmy to do so with.. (protection payment) ..What im assuming , is that he runs like BMF , and is tryin to keep a set in every city , on some extortion @*+@ .. like oh , that rapper is performing there , ya'll get 'em , and imma cut a check for it ... ya dig now ??? I know N_'s in far Rockaway that do that full time .. the game can get ugly .

Yeah....They got the boy JR for his Dipset Bird....Thats why he rolling w/ the new 4 row joint....
roll.gif
aww mann damnn- that was a classic piece - hopefully they let the homie put it on a payment plan or something
laugh.gif

but yea on topic theres no need to get all in but for the most part when you see a rapper shining and rapping about a bunch of gangster $@$#...theres realgangster behind him thats getting paid to protect that rep...the game is big business for alot of these dudes...they can put the pieces down and start gettingpack money just to LET dudes do shows in there area
laugh.gif

kingtre "payment plan ..." ??
laugh.gif
.. I wish icould say you lying , but you know you aint .. Most N_'s used to cut the artist a deal , like 20-40% of what the chain cost before people started abusinthe web as a cheap media tool .. but now a days , N_'s is cuttin checks early just to prevent dudes from youtubing the button ..

gunna and akurat (sp)

I dont understand why Brisco has a problem with Berg saying Flo Ridas has a pushed back hairline? Like Flo Rida is his boyfriend or something.

lol that video is cold-blooded! literally!

i was totally Oblivious to this whole extrotion ring.

if i was a rapper jo jo would be on my payroll....lol

jk

that video is disgusting...

on everything if i ever blew up..i aint goin wit that..smh

Damn if you rich looks like you have no choice but to have a platoon of goons on yo pay roll.

young berg beef?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry, that is LAUGHABLE. i don't mean to have a field day w/ this but one, he's literally 5'2. he came into the store (employee store, nike)last year. i think minus a gun, young berg is useless and worthless in a fight. secondly, i don't know what this whole thing is about beef is old. thirdly, i love how young berg tried to charge 30-dollars for entrance to his show and heard it was one of the worst turnouts for a show in portland.

Damn if you rich looks like you have no choice but to have a platoon of goons on yo pay roll.
Just leave all that flash and glam at home. What they jux you for, the rubberbands on your wrists?
laugh.gif

i could barely understand what that briscoe dude was trying to say.
roll.gif
between the two (and this beef seems past pointless and silly btw), briscoe looks more intimidating. young berg looks soft.

i guess the 'SCREETS'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
in miami are gonna be hott this coming wknd. please people, get it up on youtube ASAP.

PLEASE post the vid of berg getting beat up in front of UNDFTD
pimp.gif

People are pathetic. Robbing each other, getting mad over BS instead of trying to make money. Lames need to get a life acting like little children.

Back
Top Bottom