Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

ohh LAWD!!

why son sound real sweet...

I am officially denouncing Berg as a Chicago resident..yall cali dudes can keep him.

Originally Posted by haiti5

ohh LAWD!!

why son sound real sweet...

I am officially denouncing Berg as a Chicago resident..yall cali dudes can keep him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Berg sound real tight though...id be tight too if Brisco was coming at me about a simple hairline joke about another man...Brisco is a lame..problably aintlike the ___ berg when he first met him so now he lashing out

laugh.gif

Berg ain't gonna do +@#$.

Why you fronting? Why are you bragging about 106 and Park? Why you yapping about +@#$ like this....

I expect to see that piece on Youtube after he touches down in the M.I. Yayo....

Chicago mayne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just because a rapper is on 106 or TRL does not mean he is relevant..Tyga has been all over MTV but he sold LESS than 7,000 his first week...Berg is only knownfor female tracks.
Berg would lose to Brisco in a fight anyway...but this is gonna get interesting if Brisco sees this or responds

Why this _ tryna sound all G in front of them females?

"This dude keep yapping and yapping"

Like you ain't say how you started it though with the disrespect.

"When I see him, I'ma punch him in the mouth"

Riiiiight. This dude was shook no more than 2 months ago.

Talking all tough now to impress them broads....sorry Berg, but they ain't worth the humiliation you finna get.

Those chicks were practically making a fool of him to his face though

"You gonna hit him with your transformer chain?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vick5

Those chicks were practically making a fool of him to his face though

"You gonna hit him with your transformer chain necklace?"
laugh.gif

Fixed.
roll.gif

Berg is frail.

tired.gif

c'mon man
That was a classic case of a +*@!+ showin out for some Broads.
If another man was in the room sayin this, He woulda been like, "nah, it aint nothin to it. I aint focused on that"

But because some broads asked it, "he gotta play the tough guy role"

[nas]You aint gotta keep repeatin you thug Yea she heard you
In fact, she attracted to your man that just herbed you [/nas]

That was a classic case of a +*@!+ showin out for some Broads.

Sad, but true. Now he's going to get the Tyga treatment and come back with the "why'd you rob a little dude" argument.

Them chics in the studio about to have it where Berg can't even step in Miami anymore. Hell he can't even come to the state of Florida now.

man Berg betta watch his mouth about Brisc! He hasnt learnd by Dj Khaled all the Florida (No Plies.....I mean Lies) stick together man Brisc a real dude hecool with alotta people down here!

Shots out to E Class, The Zo's, 21's (them black flags boy), Pork N Beans, Carol City, Liberty City, Opa Locka

he gonna learn when he step down in dade he betta stay on the other side of the bridge cause if he cross it he done! real talk!

and whats up with him n the double cups? i swear him and tyga wanna be wayne so bad

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

who the hell is DOM yall keep talking bout?

Dom Kennedy. The NT'er, 75 Partly Cloudy....Had a mixtape on here '25th Hour'. Its pretty much crack...

Is the goons down there in FL that serious about a hairline joke. Dude got his interstate pass revoked or something?

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

who the hell is DOM yall keep talking bout?
roll.gif

are you serious???

laugh.gif
smh.gif
for a dude that has all them posts, you stay looking lost

Gunna was on the $$$...if a *!*!% would have been doing the interview, he would have been talking about "no beef, it's w/e on my part" thisand that...he got gassed because it was a whole bunch of broads around him and he started running his mouth. son is a lame...talking about 106 & Park likeit's the Grammy awards or something...*!*!% please, know your role and shut your mouth.

and that video ain't ever gonna get posted up...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Is the goons down there in FL that serious about a hairline joke. Dude got his interstate pass revoked or something?

�You get clapped up for a bad look Okie....If you ever come to the 305....I'll take you the hood...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I guess Berg getting in beefs with ppl that he can see eye to eye withnow....[/color]

Back
Top Bottom