~YUNG LEAN~ vol. SAD BOYS

Does anyone know if the shield flash jacket they wear in the kyoto video comes with that mask or is that separate?

Last edited:
man i see people hip to bones now dude been rapping since he was like 13 lol. he has like 13 mixtapes i mess with him heavy.

i can tell is guy yung lean deff got influenced by raider klan especially by SGP. dunno where people are getting lil b from

Maybe cuz SGP was influenced by Lil B himself...
Lil Bs influence is definitely there in alot of newer artists

No he isn't. That's 100% an underground Memphis/Three 6 influence.

Yea the production style and subject matter is but the way he raps is definitely influenced by Lil B. Just cause he isnt calling himself a pretty ***** & other nonsense Lil B called himself doesnt mean his rapping style isnt similar to his. Lil B does deserve recognition for the influence hes had on many hip hop artists in recent years for better or for worse

Last edited:
Yea the production style and subject matter is but the way he raps is definitely influenced by Lil B. Just cause he isnt calling himself a pretty ***** & other nonsense Lil B called himself doesnt mean his rapping style isnt similar to his. Lil B does deserve recognition for the influence hes had on many hip hop artists in recent years for better or for worse
the wy he raps, and the clear shoutouts to 90s music( raider klan basicially in a nut shell). beat wise very similar to the things SGP would produce, not really crank music just very chill. def music to play while your alone or doing a sess when your
pimp.gif

Why is Yung Gud not the hottest producer in the rap industry?

I swear ****** ain't up on the new generation of talent enough, he's a special talent.

Why is Yung Gud not the hottest producer in the rap industry?

I swear ****** ain't up on the new generation of talent enough, he's a special talent.

Label vultures ain't had a chance yet to sign him to a 360 deal, take all his masters and his publishing yet

I'm glad he isn't. It would mean he'd have do beats for people like kLil Wayne.

:lol:

True but imagine Yung Gud x Drake, Thug, Rocky, Schoolboy Q.

Like in an ideal world we get Kendrick rapping over Yung Gud beats.

That Jacques Greene remix Plan posted is fire, love the original but Gud definitely did that.

I'm admittedly not crazy about that Yoshi City song, but you can definitely hear Leandoer's lyricism improving.  Good for him.

Upgrade Enabled and Bleach are straight heat. hopefully Lean features Bladee and Ecco 2k on Unknown Memory

Told ya'll Bladee had them heat rocks.

I **** w/ Ecco too but somebody gon have to talk to that lil ***** about his hair

Back
Top Bottom