~YUNG LEAN~ vol. SAD BOYS

Kyoto is one of the hardest songs/videos of 2013.

Like an ASAP video but with better editing.

Like... too ******g clean.

I love this ish.

#trillwave#based#witchhouse#futurebeats#animorphs#sirtripsalot

Last edited:
have guys seen that Its Sad Boi video? its flames 
nthat.gif

dead at dude promoting himself 
laugh.gif

Leans production team >>>> they got the potential to do what Sledgren and Cardo did with wiz, in terms of an in house production team.

Leans production team >>>> they got the potential to do what Sledgren and Cardo did with wiz, in terms of an in house production team.

word.

If all his production is really done in-house by his squad then they got mad potential.

Kyoto already has 100 plays by me :smokin

word.

If all his production is really done in-house by his squad then they got mad potential.

Kyoto already has 100 plays by me :smokin
Suicideyear does some of his beats. He's from Baton Rouge. His mixtape is called "Japan." Fire.

Last edited:
Lean is only like 17 too...I feel like he'll actually be a decent rapper one day.

As of right now, he's got some catchy concepts and his production team is more than qualified to carry him.

Lean is only like 17 too...I feel like he'll actually be a decent rapper one day.

As of right now, he's got some catchy concepts and his production team is more than qualified to carry him.
What are you talking about man he already is a decent rapper, actually more than decent he's a lyrisologist :nthat:

Never would have thought I'd become a huge fan of a Scandinavian rapper who can't rap for ****. His hooks, beats, and visuals are about to catapult him to the top.

Back
Top Bottom