Zack Morris is Trash...

Nah you needed that. When you step outside yourself and actually listen then conversation can be had.

and what conversation is that?

if i dont like it i can take my ball and go home?

step outside myself? why would i need to do that?

if anything i think you sound like the one who needs to re-evaluate who you aim your condescension at

I remember watching this early Saturday mornings with my little brother, good memories but way too much sugar in our cereal, lol.

Zack is a jerk but without that element the show would be boring. They followed that character in the "California Dreams" show with "Sly" being the scummy dude.

They also have another series called "A Very Special Episode" that's similar to this one, except it focuses on a wide variety of sitcoms like Fresh Prince, Family Matters, etc...

Yeah, that's done by the same guy and has the same tone as Zack Morris is Trash. :lol:

No love for Jessie?!?!

Kelly was the one you were gentle with while Jessie looked like the type you pulled pony tail and gripped her throat while hitting it.

Buggin

Kelly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lisa
Smh at this racism. notsrs

No love for Jessie?!?!

Kelly was the one you were gentle with while Jessie looked like the type you pulled pony tail and gripped her throat while hitting it.
Jessie had her moments. Honestly they were all good-looking. Jessie definitely the wild one of the bunch tho, just watch Showgirls for example :lol:

They also had that beach season where Leah Remini was one of the love interests :pimp:

This series is hilarious :rofl:

btw Lisa > Kelly back then. Don't know what happened to her now.

They also have another series called "A Very Special Episode" that's similar to this one, except it focuses on a wide variety of sitcoms like Fresh Prince, Family Matters, etc...
Lisa over Kelly? LOl sit down forever

Lisa over Kelly? LOl sit down forever
Man, Kelly was nice don't get me wrong, but my unpopular opinion was that Lisa was slightly better. Kelly was skinnier than Lisa too. I'm not taking personality into account cause her prudeishness would def drop points.

Man, Kelly was nice don't get me wrong, but my unpopular opinion was that Lisa was slightly better. Kelly was skinnier than Lisa too. I'm not taking personality into account cause her prudeishness would def drop points.
Man just stop. Next I’ll hear Trini > Kimberly

Man just stop. Next I’ll hear Trini > Kimberly
Whoah let me stop you there. While Kimberly was hot, I went back and watched all the power rangers during that Twitch marathon stream and Trini was no joke. I appreciate it now more as an adult. RIP tho

But Ashley trumps them both

Back
Top Bottom