Zack Morris is Trash...

Whoah let me stop you there. While Kimberly was hot, I went back and watched all the power rangers during that Twitch marathon stream and Trini was no joke. I appreciate it now more as an adult. RIP tho

But Ashley trumps them both
Enough! Enough I said!

Trini looked like a 40 year old going to high school.

good morning miss bliss = street fighter Alpha Saved by da bell style.

1aabliss2.jpg

good enough title? jingle?

whats more important here the window dressing or the message?
Well it's a YouTube video for Funny or Die.

So smarten up or at least realize when something has to be dumbed down.

The entire thing is meant as comedy. Not a retrospective on 90s television for children and teens, the impact, how it perpetuated stereotypes, molding the outlook for young adults, and the various prejudiced views portrayed positively to reaffirm as normal and in the right.

Zack Morris is traaaasssshh has been stuck in my head since I've watched these vids :lol:

Last edited:
Well it's a YouTube video for Funny or Die.

So smarten up or at realize when something has to be dumbed down.

The entire thing is meant as comedy. Not a retrospective on 90s television for children and teens, the impact, how it perpetuated stereotypes, molding the outlook for young adults, and the various prejudiced views portrayed positively to reaffirm as normal and in the right.

Zack Morris is traaaasssshh has been stuck in my head since I've watched these vids :lol:

and thats not a problem?

promoting it for lulz and profiting by reinforcing "how it perpetuated stereotypes, molding the outlook for young adults, and the various prejudiced views portrayed positively to reaffirm as normal and in the right."

like ppl that were too young to even watch sbtb will watch these videos and laugh all of it off

instead of realizing how damaging such depictions are/were?

but i need to smarten up because funny or dies purpose is putting money in my pocket right?

like remind me again why i give a **** what its meant as compared to what its doing?

except when they tried to get dramatic on the show

like zack is the man and then wonder why #metoo had to exist in the first place

and thats not a problem?

promoting it for lulz and profiting by reinforcing "how it perpetuated stereotypes, molding the outlook for young adults, and the various prejudiced views portrayed positively to reaffirm as normal and in the right."

like ppl that were too young to even watch sbtb will watch these videos and laugh all of it off

but i need to smarten up because funny or dies purpose is putting money in my pocket right?

like remind me again why i give a **** what its meant as compared to what its doing?
I gotta say, I don't think I've ever seen such an overreaction to a badly acted early 90's sitcom. You're trying to turn this into something that it's not. Please give me all the evidence you have that Saved by the Bell created such monsters of society because they were inspired by Zach Morris. Go ahead I'll wait...

and thats not a problem?

3c8d2f0aef163620c828037bdd98b418.jpg

The best thing about these vids is the save of nostalgia (cuz I watched every ep even some in to the college years) and the realization about stuff you knew (especially about Zack) but never really tackled head on cuz it was just a show.

Low-key this show prepared me for a the Zack Morris types I met in HS and college. Zack was a real scumbag :lol: Only cuz of the show he had those type of friends. IRL he'd be friends with future rapists and the Bulk and Skull kind of dudes.

Smh at this racism. notsrs

Jessie had her moments. Honestly they were all good-looking. Jessie definitely the wild one of the bunch tho, just watch Showgirls for example :lol:

They also had that beach season where Leah Remini was one of the love interests :pimp:
Hey let's not forget Tori now :pimp:

Smash in that leather jacket.

And on the low I'm remembering that Zack pretty much made out with the 3 main girls on this show :lol:

Does the Zack Morris is trash guy cover that? :nerd:

I gotta say, I don't think I've ever seen such an overreaction to a badly acted early 90's sitcom. You're trying to turn this into something that it's not. Please give me all the evidence you have that Saved by the Bell created such monsters of society because they were inspired by Zach Morris. Go ahead I'll wait...

all you have to do is look at this thread

look how people are happy and energized to disagree with the mere notion that i "call out" their idol

posting gifs in response

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom