Zadehkicks pre orders

Trash.

Denied. One pair ever ordered. Reseller lmao. Can’t even open it cause they closed it. To the credit card company we go.

Once again. Trash.

My email said that I had 10 days to respond. How did they just close your case?

I'm gonna respond bur still going through my CC.

I know people that got money back for transactions over 180 days, at the very beginning of this… at that point, PayPal might not have realized what they had gotten into. Now they see the big picture, and all the money they’re going to potentially lose, so they’re denying EVERYTHING.

Pretty poor business practices on their end.

I know people that got money back for transactions over 180 days, at the very beginning of this… at that point, PayPal might not have realized what they had gotten into. Now they see the big picture, and all the money they’re going to potentially lose, so they’re denying EVERYTHING.

I should have known we were screwed if we didn't get that initial wave of refunds.

I'm not gonna win with PayPal. But I'm gonna bug them until I can't anymore.

My CC will take care of it in the long run but this is total BS from PP.

Essentially PP can now deny any claim if they feel it is resale...which means you have no protect IMO.

Last edited:
I didn’t even mess with PayPal at the start. I had a feeling they would screw people over. Went straight to my CC and all was good.

I would recommend people to just call your CC now.

Last edited:
Paypal grimey for this. They using that resell **** as a loophole to deny everything now. They know it’ll be an uphill battle for people to win the dispute. They must be looking at a massive loss if they pay out and said F that. They should just be denying the big orders and **** over 180 days.

Basically PayPal saying moving forward, if they don’t want to cover you, all they have to do is say they’re denying because attempted resell… what kind of buyer protection is that?!

Yep, this is exactly what I was saying. Looks to me, like they've just decided they've paid out enough and that's it.

Yea I tried too. Won’t even let you open the “closed” case.

Yeah I finally logged in today and same thing. They automatically closed the case even though it said I had 10 days to respond.

I'm actually on the horn with a manager from PayPal now. We will see how this goes.

So,

I talked to a manager. He looked into my cases and looked at my account and said that he is going to flie an appeal on the decision since there is no indication of reselling.

He also said there has been a ton of calls bout Zadeh.

I said how can 2 pairs of shoes on 2 orders be reselling? He agreed that it doesn't make any sense.

He said the appeal would take 72 hours. I'll let you know how it goes.

So,

I talked to a manager. He looked into my cases and looked at my account and said that he is going to flie an appeal on the decision since there is no indication of reselling.

He also said there has been a ton of calls bout Zadeh.

I said how can 2 pairs of shoes on 2 orders be reselling? He agreed that it doesn't make any sense.

He said the appeal would take 72 hours. I'll let you know how it goes.
I called yesterday, and got similar results. I had more than 2 pairs, but nothing was a multiple of the same shoe, and all shoes were same size… even the guy agreed that it didn’t necessarily look like I was reselling.

Apparently because I’ve had payments processed from resell apps, they assume that these shoes were intended for resell, which is stupid.

Logging in, and going to resolution center doesn’t show anything about an appeal, kinda has me worried they’re just blowing me off… but he did say it would take 48 hours, so we’ll see.

Honestly I won’ want nothing to do with the hassle of dealing with PayPal anymore or bring on the phone with them.

I’m inside the 180 day window so I’ll take it up with my credit card company

Back
Top Bottom