Zadehkicks pre orders

Lmao and just as I was debating on using that 10% off code for a pacific kickz shoe I had on my watchlist. It'll knock off 100 bucks, but with tax and shipping, it comes out to near what they're listing it at on eBay.

This topic won’t end I guess until after the court case. That’s crazy though dude got 38 pairs of fakes through stockx! Reading that has made me believe most of the other stories I’ve read about fakes from stockx are true. And if stockx Is giving out fakes like that I’m sure zadeh had to have some fakes since he sourced through stockx. (The turn)

Quick bump since this is Zadeh related…

Seems like Zadeh is getting pulled into the Nike Lawsuit with StockX…For selling fake sneakers…

“The same transcript features the revelation that another batch of fake sneakers Nike’s focused on in the lawsuit came from Zadeh Kicks, the infamous Oregon reseller whose Ponzi-scheme-style sneaker business collapsed in 2022.”

So now we have Nike saying, in a court document, that they had a batch of fake sneakers that came from Zadeh…
my my my how the tables have turned

how hard did they come at me for even suggesting that zedah pushed fakes?

when we provided examples of two people getting them, supposedly that was hogwash and lies.

now it will switch to “the percentages of zedah fakes was so low” blah blah blah.

just like people still with their heads in the sand about zsneakerhead. oh but him showing the white stitching on thunders early got deleted and forgotten about already.

It’s one thing if he had fakes that were coming from StockX technically those should be legit. I just didn’t see a ton of legit claims of zadeh selling fakes with proof etc. maybe I haven’t looked hard enough.

my my my how the tables have turned

how hard did they come at me for even suggesting that zedah pushed fakes?

when we provided examples of two people getting them, supposedly that was hogwash and lies.

now it will switch to “the percentages of zedah fakes was so low” blah blah blah.

just like people still with their heads in the sand about zsneakerhead. oh but him showing the white stitching on thunders early got deleted and forgotten about already.

What's the story with zsneakerhead?

What's the story with zsneakerhead?
He gets his intel from factories that are producing reps after they’ve been in production or past production or currently in production.

I think he takes issue with the fact they’re reps he’s posting, but he’s basically just getting news out of what’s coming. I haven’t seen him actively try to sell it or push ppl in the direction of buying that product.

I also haven’t seen anyone on NT openly praise Zsneakerheadz. Just more so use his pics as news to what’s coming.

giphy.gif

I have no skin in this game, so just offering up an observation. What I read into this recent article is that some people may have gotten fakes from Zadeh b/c he was fulfilling some stock from SX, and SX was passing thru fakes on some popular sneakers that have great replicas out there. So, by def'n he would have gotten some amount of fakes unknowingly, and may not have legit checked them.

Of course, he may very well have been mixing in fakes knowingly from fake factories, however, this particular SX sit'n is a diff thing. All in all, he was scum and likely fraudulent on all fronts of course.

I have no skin in this game, so just offering up an observation. What I read into this recent article is that some people may have gotten fakes from Zadeh b/c he was fulfilling some stock from SX, and SX was passing thru fakes on some popular sneakers that have great replicas out there. So, by def'n he would have gotten some amount of fakes unknowingly, and may not have legit checked them.

Of course, he may very well have been mixing in fakes knowingly from fake factories, however, this particular SX sit'n is a diff thing. All in all, he was scum and likely fraudulent on all fronts of course.

That’s the same reasoning I tried telling people before and I got met with the pitch forks for even implying that he wasn’t completely infallible…

Knowingly or unknowingly is irrelevant…If he was buying from StockX then he was moving fakes through his system…The bulk buyer in that court document says he bought said 38 of the 60 pairs he purchased turned up as fakes…Over 50% fake for a single buyer with a single model / colorway…With the amount Zadeh was spending with StockX, he absolutely got fakes and filled orders with them…But I got a bunch of trash talk and some nasty DM’s for saying it…

Now here’s Nike saying outright that a batch of fakes came through his service…Where it came from and if he knew is, again, irrelevant…There’s no maybe, or might’ve, or could’ve…StockX moved fakes, he filled his orders with product he got from StockX, fakes got sent to his buyers…

Know why the ~We haven’t heard anything about people getting fakes from him~ stuff is there? It’s because these bulk buyers / resellers who got these reps from StockX, the ones who were in a position to quality check these shoes after they got them in hand, just turned around and re-sold the damn things on StockX or other platforms…They didn’t give a **** that they were fake or not because they know, more often than not, these things are passing the fake authentication process…

The buyer in that court document even said that he didn’t want to rock the boat too much with StockX and just kind of got pulled into the whole Nike lawsuit…He was dealing in millions of dollars with StockX ffs…

If Zadeh's remaining inventory via Pacific Kickz is on eBay, wouldn't they be able to authenticate even further? Not that I have much faith in sx's LC process after this whole order, but wouldn't eBay's authentication process be slightly better to check if Zadeh's kicks were actually legit. The ones being sold off at least. I'm debating pulling the trigger on OW4's on there with the 10% off code, but my main concern was it being fake. But it is through the authentication program on eBay so at least if it is fake, it'd get flagged and refunded. That is if eBay actually does a good job authenticating.

If Zadeh's remaining inventory via Pacific Kickz is on eBay, wouldn't they be able to authenticate even further? Not that I have much faith in sx's LC process after this whole order, but wouldn't eBay's authentication process be slightly better to check if Zadeh's kicks were actually legit. The ones being sold off at least. I'm debating pulling the trigger on OW4's on there with the 10% off code, but my main concern was it being fake. But it is through the authentication program on eBay so at least if it is fake, it'd get flagged and refunded. That is if eBay actually does a good job authenticating.

Fakes get through on all platforms, eBay included…The only benefit eBay has is that the buyer can look at the shoes before they make the purchase…GOAT as well with their “used” purchasing option…

There isn’t a 100% fool proof authentication process on any of them…Combined with Nike’s shoddy quality control, some of those reps easily pass for authentic…Especially with these “authenticators” spending about 3 seconds legit checking these shoes…These aftermarket places prioritize the volume they move out the door over the employees actually taking time to make sure the shoes are real, and it’s been like that for a very long time…

You've kinda unintentionally arrived at the same argument that many of us have tried to raise in the past.

Let's say Zadeh knowingly sold fakes (which I'm still kinda unsure of at this point, but let's say he did).

Why did they pass authentication via so many of of the "trusted apps"?

StockX's whole business is built around authenticating. I've seen literal screenshots of resellers moving their entire bulk orders through that specific channel.

eBay has been selling what many believe to be the remnants of Zadehs inventory for months now. Why aren't we hearing stories of orders failing to pass authentication?

Pacific kicks currently has 692 positive ratings on ebay why aren't we seeing more negative reviews even if the fakes are getting through eBay?

I'm not here to defend Zadeh. At the end of the day dude was a fraudster, and even if I don't know many of you in real life I saw dudes in this very thread take loses and I hate that. Forever **** dude off that alone.

I'm much more concerned with the how widespread the impact of these "superfakes" could be. There's not enough attention on that.

Too many people are concerned with being "right" about Zadeh instead of being right about how rampant this problem with fakes could be, also what are we paying the authenticators for if they can't even get it right. That whole stockX thing is a class action suit in the making.

You've kinda unintentionally arrived at the same argument that many of us have tried to raise in the past.

Let's say Zadeh knowingly sold fakes (which I'm still kinda unsure of at this point, but let's say he did).

Why did they pass authentication via so many of of the "trusted apps"?

StockX's whole business is built around authenticating. I've seen literal screenshots of resellers moving their entire bulk orders through that specific channel.

eBay has been selling what many believe to be the remnants of Zadehs inventory for months now. Why aren't we hearing stories of orders failing to pass authentication?

Pacific kicks currently has 692 positive ratings on ebay why aren't we seeing more negative reviews even if the fakes are getting through eBay?

I'm not here to defend Zadeh. At the end of the day dude was a fraudster, and even if I don't know many of you in real life I saw dudes in this very thread take loses and I hate that. Forever **** dude off that alone.

I'm much more concerned with the how widespread the impact of these "superfakes" could be. There's not enough attention on that.

Too many people are concerned with being "right" about Zadeh instead of being right about how rampant this problem with fakes could be, also what are we paying the authenticators for if they can't even get it right. That whole stockX thing is a class action suit in the making.
Yea, I agree. I'm not sure why pairs aren't being flagged more on eBay since that's where his remaining inventory is being sold off. But then again, I'm sure nobody leaves a negative review for something getting "flagged" and not making it through the authentication stage. That's as far as the negative reviews go.

I don't know enough about fakes to say why those superfakes can get through. I know there are users on here who are pretty familiar with the rep factories and batches. I know patent breds were pretty spot on and I assume same with the UNCs if so many were able to get through sx verification. I think the real problem with those secondary resell platforms is that it truly is about volume and if the authenticators spent too much time on verifying one product that'll back everything up. Those 3-10 second "LC's" are not a good measure of telling if a product is real. Someone said they have tech where they can scan the footbed, stitching, etc. for a shoe. That should be done on everything coming through, but that'll take too long so it's supposedly only used for product over a certain dollar amount.

I try to buy something pretty close to release (maybe like 2 weeks or so after a release) so that the fakes aren't as good. That's if I strike out and decide to actually fork over resell. For things like these OW4's I want or even the OW Chi 1's, I'm definitely worried that it's been out for so long and that there are superfakes. I'm definitely hesitant to fork over 1k+ just to get a fake that passed authentication on any platform. I follow Kobes a lot and even the kobe 6 protro has some pretty good reps. But you can def tell minor things like shape, color, stitching but only with a real authentic pair side-by-side. To the naked eye and causal person just walking around, it's tough.

Still don't understand why Nike can't make some kind of chip or secure element-like component that they can include in the shoe that can be easily scanned with an app and not replicated. I mean it's freak'n 2023 and we're working on flying to Mars, but can't find a fool proof legit certified technology....SMDH. Probably they don't want to spend the cash to make it happen, and the increased cost of prod'n.

Back
Top Bottom