Zadehkicks pre orders

I scanned thru. Some ok prices, like better than the current resale by a few bucks. Most were about the same as resale, or above it. Didn’t find anything I felt like buying

1671275456710.png

If a lot of inventory is just sitting over the next few days, I wonder if they’ll start lowering prices.
Wondering the same. That’s why I saved a few to my watchlist in case the receiver just says eff it and does auction style from super low starting price

Wondering the same. That’s why I saved a few to my watchlist in case the receiver just says eff it and does auction style from super low starting price
I can’t stand auction style anymore. Gotta wait the 5 days or whatever for it to end, only for 90% of the time bidders go wild before it expires. And they end up back at market value or even higher. Every now and then the buyer gets a deal

This shows just how large Z's operation was and how he truly had a lock on the resale/pre order game

FSR of nearly everything! This finally puts the nail in the coffin as to if he sold fakes

Damn I ordered a pair from that store earlier this week that was below stockx/goat price with the 10% off coupon, didn't know it was zadeh. I'll let yall know if it ships :rofl:
I ordered 2 pairs. Let's see if NT brethrens go 0/3

I don’t like to pay resell from sellers who don’t have at least 50 sales…especially if it’s an expensive pair.

…are y’all confident this pacific_kickz is legit trustworthy?

Back
Top Bottom