Zadehkicks pre orders

“Our collective goal is to get these sneakers to enthusiasts and use those funds to repay those involved in this case,” Thaniel says.”

So I’m going to pay resell prices for a pair of shoes in order to help resellers recover their losses?

Nope…not gonna do it.

Not unless those prices come wayyyyy down.

Let’s keep it a buck, you probably wouldn’t buy if it weren’t to recover funds for resellers…
I was looking at several shoes on the list and thinking I might wait and see if the prices came down.

Then I realized what the money was being used for and my thinking changed.

…I’d still take the 85 neutral greys or the Georgetowns for retail.😃

Looking =/= buying… but ok.

And the money is to help pay back creditors from which he owed money, and also regular people that lost out on purchases… it’s not 100% paying back “resellers”.

It's ironic he's saying that tho, we supposed to magically forget about how hard he was caping for Zadeh? :lol:
Right message, horrible messenger. :lol:
I admit, I was caping, that is true...

what I fully admitted was that he:

a.) never sold fakes , that was the number 1 concern for everyone , and now with this ebay store , we can finally put that to bed

b.) always came through (for hundreds of people, not just myself), which obviously fell through in the past year of course

If we’re gonna keep it a buck…. Most of the loudest NTers that were saying Zadeh was a scam were saying they were reps. Once his house of cards collapsed they moved the goal posts so they could say “told you so, we were right”

To this day, the rep accusations have yet to be proven- not by a single person lol, let alone the big 3 authenticators and all the local shops that have taken his shoes in.

From the get go, Zadeh customers or non customers always had questions on his business model and profitability. That proved to be the problem. It was all good til it wasn’t. But the shoes were always real lol. Still are real- go buy em on eBay if u want.

As long as the shoes ain't fake, I don't mind waiting. Especially when the shoes selling on eBay now are old releases.
I wonder who's doing the emptying on his behalf

If we’re gonna keep it a buck…. Most of the loudest NTers that were saying Zadeh was a scam were saying they were reps. Once his house of cards collapsed they moved the goal posts so they could say “told you so, we were right”

To this day, the rep accusations have yet to be proven- not by a single person lol, let alone the big 3 authenticators and all the local shops that have taken his shoes in.

From the get go, Zadeh customers or non customers always had questions on his business model and profitability. That proved to be the problem. It was all good til it wasn’t. But the shoes were always real lol. Still are real- go buy em on eBay if u want.

For sure. Told people I'd gladly admit I was wrong in thinking Zadeh sold authentic shoes if they could show us one shred of evidence that people had gotten fakes from him. It never happened, and was always followed with some form of "I don't have to. It's too good to be true. You're an idiot for thinking they're real." :lol:

It’s pretty easy to give people real shoes especially when he was never paying for any of it. The way he was running his scheme it would have made zero sense for him to deal with ANY fakes as it just would have drew attention to himself faster than he already was.

It’s pretty easy to give people real shoes especially when he was never paying for any of it. The way he was running his scheme it would have made zero sense for him to deal with ANY fakes as it just would have drew attention to himself faster than he already was.

That's what most of us kept saying. It didn't seem to matter to some folks. Didn't matter what evidence successful customers kept showing, it was always "doesn't matter. He sells fakes." :rolleyes

:smokin got a few J's for WAY under retail so I can't be mad. I haven't bought a pair since the fall of Zadeh because those retail prices are :emoji_grimacing:
I am going to go for the 2s but I'm not going to like spending 200+

I’m curious as to whether the people running the pacific_kickz account have a timeline for reducing prices on shoes that aren’t selling.

If the primary goal is to payback customers who lost money, then it seems unlikely that they’ll be listed indefinitely. they probably want to unload them all within a certain period of time.

…six months?

I’m curious as to whether the people running the pacific_kickz account have a timeline for reducing prices on shoes that aren’t selling.

If the primary goal is to payback customers who lost money, then it seems unlikely that they’ll be listed indefinitely. they probably want to unload them all within a certain period of time.

…six months?
No, i think they'll keep them up until they all sell. Its not like he purchased the lot, and IMO the government isn't all that worried to pay back all the people.

Quick bump since this is Zadeh related…

Seems like Zadeh is getting pulled into the Nike Lawsuit with StockX…For selling fake sneakers…

“The same transcript features the revelation that another batch of fake sneakers Nike’s focused on in the lawsuit came from Zadeh Kicks, the infamous Oregon reseller whose Ponzi-scheme-style sneaker business collapsed in 2022.”

So now we have Nike saying, in a court document, that they had a batch of fake sneakers that came from Zadeh…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom