Zadehkicks pre orders

There are some serious zadeh die-hards in here, which is cool. To each there own. This is NT so we pretty much ALL have kicks we haven't worn, but that ain't the point for me. This dude's attitude is utter garbage and his customer service skills DO NOT EXIST. Like I said, to each their own, but I'd NEVER spend my money with someone who runs their business like this. You zadeh captains have at it.

People are a little too enthusiastic about this guy on both sides.

I got my cool grey 11s last week. They look good. Stockx thought so as well.

I would like to stop preordering from this dude but the white cement 3 is scheduled for next year so gotta keep using him for at least once more unless the sneaker world changes or someone like iwilwin starts spreading the love.

^^ i always spread love

Nobody ever helps me☹️☹️ LOL

Hit me b4 the release whenever that is and ill make sure to get you a pair

I would never use this dude ever first his attitude got me all the way bent up if you talking crazy, second i dont have issues getting most shoes, third i get mine and my sons on discount the day of release from footlocker or jimmy jazz

Don’t even remember if I ever shared my experiences but this was in 2015/16 when I preordered bred and royal 1s

Multiple pairs, came about a month after release AFAIK but they were all legit and remember even selling a few like a dummy on goat and all passed..

Now a day I see shot takes much much longer and I haven’t bought a single thing since. I haven’t seen since I purchased a single person showing they got fakes or anything negative other than **** taking long

On that note, I really don’t do preorders anymore, I don’t even know if he has those crazy prices anymore either, that made it worth it.

Don’t even remember if I ever shared my experiences but this was in 2015/16 when I preordered bred and royal 1s

Multiple pairs, came about a month after release AFAIK but they were all legit and remember even selling a few like a dummy on goat and all passed..

Now a day I see shot takes much much longer and I haven’t bought a single thing since. I haven’t seen since I purchased a single person showing they got fakes or anything negative other than **** taking long

On that note, I really don’t do preorders anymore, I don’t even know if he has those crazy prices anymore either, that made it worth it.
I spent like 150 for the cool grey 11.

20220509_131531.jpg

Just in
Well worth the wait

Back
Top Bottom