Zadehkicks pre orders

I cape for no man as I've said before but that pic proves very little. Withoutt listing where the shoes were sourced from it's hard to point a finger directly at Zadeh. His shoes are sold/ resold on multiple platforms.

I've seen several members say they sold pairs through goat as well. Is goat also allowing "super fakes" to pass inspections?

I said this a while ago. If Zadeh is caught selling fakes the industry is in trouble. SX already gonna receive some big time backlash for the continuous price hikes (in terms of fees) and not living up to their word regarding authentic kicks.

Nike really needs to go for the juggular and make this a class action suit.

If everyone stopped paying resell, the sneaker world would be a better place. There wouldn’t be a need for stockx or zadeh.

If everyone stopped paying resell, the sneaker world would be a better place. There wouldn’t be a need for stockx or zadeh.
Kinda unfair to put it on the consumer especially post 2020. It's only gotten harder to buy sneakers for the common person.

I been doing this (collecting/ buying sneakers in mass for 20 years). If it wasn't for Zadeh which I started using last year I wouldn't be able to get very much without paying resell. Local shops are basically cooked for me, I am lucky if I can buy anything on snkrs 2 times a year. I don't bot so the footsites are a waste of my time.

Kinda unfair to put it on the consumer especially post 2020. It's only gotten harder to buy sneakers for the common person.

I been doing this (collecting/ buying sneakers in mass for 20 years). If it wasn't for Zadeh which I started using last year I wouldn't be able to get very much without paying resell. Local shops are basically cooked for me, I am lucky if I can buy anything on snkrs 2 times a year. I don't bot so the footsites are a waste of my time.

I also use zadeh. Don’t want to, but feel I have no real choice in current market.

Again, it’s hard to buy retail because all the resellers are buying up the inventory. It’s not the majority of endusers that use bots that eat up everything.

Screenshot_20220511-145021_Instagram.jpg

So much for "zadeh doesn't sell reps because stockx says they're good"
We already knew stockx sold fakes. I only sell through GOAT and every pair sold from Zadeh has passed

If you been around 20 yrs you already know every bulk reseller is legit until they're not.

lol geezus, so 4 shoes out of the thousands that get sold on StockX means jumping to the conclusion that Zadeh sells fakes, or StockX can't be trusted? Really throwing basic logic out the window just to be right huh?

You gotta ask, how many shoes Nike purchased during that same 2 month period were found to be legit too. Either way, sneakaprince sneakaprince said, we already know fakes get through StockX, GOAT, etc therefore we have to do our due diligence once shoes come in. It is no different with Zadeh too. Remember the whole thing with the TS1's?

it does make you wonder though, if Nike is going after StockX, what is their actual angle? Are they trying to actively stop fakes? Just seems to be more of a making a statement since StockX was trying to capitalize off of the Vault NFTs using Nike's branding. :nerd:

35744C3F-EBFC-4B13-92EA-FB35BDAF8540.png

Take with a grain of salt but this wouldn’t surprise me
I mean it's pretty obvious at this point. They're already trying to cut third party retailers from selling their stock and plan on opening a bunch of new Nike retail stores. Why not double dip and get 100% of retail sales AND a large chunk of resell sales as well :lol:

It's honestly sickening

From what I've heard, Nike will be cutting about 50-60% of their inventory that goes to Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay and sellling direct. Footlocker knows they are in trouble.

Flooding the block is the only way to kill the resale market. Unfortunately, as it gets pointed out everytime I say this, Nike wants to maintain the resale market so it's less desirable products get sold. (I never understand that part as person who's never bought a sneaker I didn't want unless it was to flip)

Flooding the block is the only way to kill the resale market. Unfortunately, as it gets pointed out everytime I say this, Nike wants to maintain the resale market so it's less desirable products get sold. (I never understand that part as person who's never bought a sneaker I didn't want unless it was to flip)
I mean the brand being HOT does open up consumers to buy other models when they miss out on the mainstays like AJ1 (people but mids cuz they can't get the high). So I get it.

However, they trying to eat off the same pack twice. I don't like that at all.

The resell market has made shoes more difficult to obtain. That’s why we see people doing ridiculous things like buying “pre-orders”. Hopefully, Nike’s ether will restore balance to the market and Zadeh’s legion will snap out of it.

I mean the brand being HOT does open up consumers to buy other models when they miss out on the mainstays like AJ1 (people but mids cuz they can't get the high). So I get it.

However, they trying to eat off the same pack twice. I don't like that at all.
Yeah I witnessed this first hand today when I went and picked up my Navy 6s from footlocker. A couple of people out of the loop went and see if they could grab them but didn’t know they were raffled off but the employees offered them some Navy mids that released today alongside them. 3 out of the 4 brought them.

Yeah I witnessed this first hand today when I went and picked up my Navy 6s from footlocker. A couple of people out of the loop went and see if they could grab them but didn’t know they were raffled off but the employees offered them some Navy mids that released today alongside them. 3 out of the 4 brought them.
that's the literal "wE hAvE ThOsE aT hOmE" moment lol.

Wow dennistrane dennistrane if Nike really does this... SNKRS app about to get deleted and time for me to get a job at Nike on the weekends lol.

Back
Top Bottom