Zadehkicks pre orders

I hope they fully expose each other.
What's the chances of SX really outting big name Nike employees who resell limited items of their platform?

They have the data, I'm sure if they wanted to they could out quite a few people.

They could also out people who are seeded shoes and then sell them early via their platform.

They could out some of these college kids who sell their PEs as well. Although I doubt it goes that deep.

I’m curious as to how NIKE came to the conclusion they were fake.
I guess the toe box was correct 😂
654C96D9-13E0-4194-B8BB-7AF5902E3D3E.jpeg

That Nike Quality Control

EGGGZACTLY
StockX is addressing Nike's fake shoes claim with that response by saying Nike's claim of receiving 4 fakes is "baseless", and that Nike is just salty about the losing NFT vault battle.

In other words, StockX is implying their service is 100% accurate and since there is no way fakes getting through, Nike is out here crying wolf cos they got their *** beat last week over some NFTs (Of course we're over here like c'mon son, StockX realistically falls in between 50% -100% accurate)

StockX adds to that by saying their service is so good that even Nike employees approve of and use it, which eludes to what sneakaprince sneakaprince is saying, they probably know who's who and selling what.

What's the chances of SX really outting big name Nike employees who resell limited items of their platform?

They have the data, I'm sure if they wanted to they could out quite a few people.

They could also out people who are seeded shoes and then sell them early via their platform.

They could out some of these college kids who sell their PEs as well. Although I doubt it goes that deep.
What’s ther to out? Selling something you outright own?

Meh

What’s ther to out? Selling something you outright own?

Meh
When you work for someone like Nike, or any major US consumer goods producer, employees aren’t supposed to be able to purchase that much product because it leads to resell among other reasons.

One step further from that is select few that have access to even limited editions or PEs. In either situation, Nike seems to still care about, employees flipping their product - see the ex Nike VP who’s son got caught.

As it relates to StockX, StockX just saying this is to further support the legitimacy of their service.

If it got far and ugly enough I’m sure they could blow a bunch of people up.

Kinda unfair to put it on the consumer especially post 2020. It's only gotten harder to buy sneakers for the common person.

I been doing this (collecting/ buying sneakers in mass for 20 years). If it wasn't for Zadeh which I started using last year I wouldn't be able to get very much without paying resell. Local shops are basically cooked for me, I am lucky if I can buy anything on snkrs 2 times a year. I don't bot so the footsites are a waste of my time.
You aren't wrong but I would also like to point out that the whole reason resell is the way it is now is because a huge mass of people found out it was an easy way to make some serious money thanks to StockX. Majority of these "sneakerheads" that have popped up in the last 5 or so years are just in it for the money and the perceived cool factor, and don't know **** about sneakers

You aren't wrong but I would also like to point out that the whole reason resell is the way it is now is because a huge mass of people found out it was an easy way to make some serious money thanks to StockX. Majority of these "sneakerheads" that have popped up in the last 5 or so years are just in it for the money and the perceived cool factor, and don't know **** about sneakers
Stock X didn't create the resell market bruh, they just capitalized off it. eBay was caking for years and GOAT/SX just took the fraud and risk out of it.

Because you don’t have an answer lol
Bro are u slow? I’m wondering why senior execs are getting stock in the first place and why would a senior exec need to sell shoes? Can u wrap your head around that or should I explain more?

Back
Top Bottom