Zadehkicks pre orders

At my desk like

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif
On Gawd :lol:

Once again I offer you a chance to make a quick buck. Find one post of me "stanning Zadeh after the rug pull" and I will PayPal you some money for lunch.

I guarantee you won't find it..

The closest thing you will find is me objectively arguing against hearsay.

In fact you can go back weeks and you will see my same argument.

It's funny that I'm catching heat yet dudes are posting complex articles that explicitly state the same thing I and others have said

"While we’re unable to pinpoint the source of Zadeh Kicks’ product, there are no known examples of the shoes coming up inauthentic."
You and other dude quoting me why I’m tagging ronaldmcdonald misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo and y’all went off topic from there. Enjoy the store credit my friend. Better yet. Just block me.

I truly don't understand the arguments back and forth the last few pages.

It doesn't matter if it was a large amount or a small amount. Zadeh sold fakes. Yes clearly it probably wasn't 95% of what he sold but we will never know the true number or percentage of fakes sold.

He also did sell some authentic shoes. If some of his stock came from stockx, you know you had people who bought from authentic retailers and sold them on Stockx. So some authentic shoes were sold by him.

My biggest problem with Zadeh is the Ponzi scheme he ran.

Things were going good for some of these resellers and some of the folks who got thier GR pairs at a discount.

Now it's not.

I just want to see if Nike acknowledges this.

But the back and fourth yall...not gonna solve anything.

The reason people are bending over backwards to insinuate that only a few of the pairs Zadeh touched were fake is because they know what the next logical progression is.

Zadeh = some fakes (amount debatable).
Zadeh source = StockX (how much who knows)

So they have to fight the “Zadeh didn’t move fakes” fight here cause if it is indeed proved he did move a lot of fakes, that means the source of his shoes is tainted.

Guess where is seems most of his kicks came from? StockX

Guess where most of the folks carrying water for Zadeh in this thread get their “heat/grails” from?

So if it’s proven/accepted that Zadeh was moving some fakes then the shoes these champions have in their closet…

:emoji_smirk:

You and other dude quoting me why I’m tagging ronaldmcdonald misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo and y’all went off topic from there. Enjoy the store credit my friend. Better yet. Just block me.

Fam you mention me by name but don't want a reply. Grow up. I quoted misinformed responses stated as truth.. if you don't like that cite your source/ provide your evidence and move on.

Everytime you state misinformation I encourage you to go back and find examples for money and you never do it because half of what you type is conjection/ opinion based. Learn how to articulate your points or be quiet when conversing with people who are clearly more informed (smarter) than you.

The reason people are bending over backwards to insinuate that only a few of the pairs Zadeh touched were fake is because they know what the next logical progression is.

So they have to fight the “Zadeh didn’t move fakes” fight here cause if it is indeed proved he did move a lot of fakes, that means the source of his shoes is tainted.

Guess where most of the folks carrying water for Zadeh in this thread get their “heat/grails” from?

So if it’s proven/accepted that Zadeh was moving some fakes then the shoes these champions have in their closet…

I've collected for over 20 years. My biggest come up from Zadeh was probably the patent breds. I started shopping with him just about a year ago. Trust me when I say none of my heat comes from him but yeah I've appreciated copping GRs without stress over the last year.

Sorry I don't wanna bot, or pray to my ancestora that Nike will allow me to actually spend my money with them.

All of the "Zadeh doesn't sell fakes" guys are just awaiting proof. I don't think anyone is closed off to the idea of fakes being a possibility but we'd like more evidence than what has been presented thus far.

Or maybe some people being in this dumb hobby of us for years don't do the easy and questionable thing of buying from stock x but rather deal with fellow collectors from all over the world when they can't get their stupid sneakers for retail. As someone stated before, the authentication process is not an hard science certified by a college degree or something and a lot of these authenticators sure know way less about sneakers than cats with 10+ years accounts on this here site.

Fam you mention me by name but don't want a reply. Grow up. I quoted misinformed responses stated as truth.. if you don't like that cite your source/ provide your evidence and move on.

Everytime you state misinformation I encourage you to go back and find examples for money and you never do it because half of what you type is conjection/ opinion based. Learn how to articulate your points or be quiet when conversing with people who are clearly more informed (smarter) than you.

I've collected for over 20 years. My biggest come up from Zadeh was probably the patent breds. I started shopping with him just about a year ago. Trust me when I say none of my heat comes from him but yeah I've appreciated copping GRs without stress over the last year.

Sorry I don't wanna bot, or pray to my ancestora that Nike will allow me to actually spend my money with them.

All of the "Zadeh doesn't sell fakes" guys are just awaiting proof. I don't think anyone is closed off to the idea of fakes being a possibility but we'd like more evidence than what has been presented thus far.

Attachments

• 4D45A3E0-D3B7-4A6D-BD2E-94174DD5B7FA.jpeg
    4D45A3E0-D3B7-4A6D-BD2E-94174DD5B7FA.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 69

let me sub in for him:

"Bro, ask your boy misha misha or TexasDillo TexasDillo . I told you already, its a ponzi scheme. Zadeh sells fakes, Zadeh buys from StockX, therefore StockX fake. Stop dildo ridding Zadeh, i told you. I told you to go back several pages for my response. i told you. What phase of grief are you in? Seek help in discord group. i told you this is the only way. hashtag trusttheprocess hashtag takemymoney"

future mature version of him responding:
You're right, i dont have actual proof or numbers of Zadeh selling fakes, but we all can agree some X% of sneakers that get authenticated on StockX are fake and therefore Zadeh has also sold fakes so everyone that does purchase on any secondary market should exercise due diligence. like tupac003 tupac003 said. We should all sit back and see what Nike does instead of continue to bash on each other cos to a degree we're all correct and incorrect.

your biggest come up just so happens to be the patent bread release

where frenchbread has confirmed there ARE superfakes that were getting through everywhere. weird

let me sub in for him:

"Bro, ask your boy misha misha or TexasDillo TexasDillo . I told you already, its a ponzi scheme. Zadeh sells fakes, Zadeh buys from StockX, therefore StockX fake. Stop dildo ridding Zadeh, i told you. I told you to go back several pages for my response. i told you. What phase of grief are you in? Seek help in discord group. i told you this is the only way. hashtag trusttheprocess hashtag takemymoney"

future mature version of him responding:
You're right, i dont have actual proof or numbers of Zadeh selling fakes, but we all can agree some X% of sneakers that get authenticated on StockX are fake and therefore Zadeh has also sold fakes so everyone that does purchase on any secondary market should exercise due diligence. like tupac003 tupac003 said. We should all sit back and see what Nike does instead of continue to bash on each other cos to a degree we're all correct and incorrect.
Phase 1 is hard to accept. Most people it will take a long time

Attachments

• 3AD72D0E-A7FE-47DA-B88F-FD0964B0611F.jpeg
    3AD72D0E-A7FE-47DA-B88F-FD0964B0611F.jpeg
    335.3 KB · Views: 200
I’ve sold over 300 pairs from him across StockX, goat, and credible resale boutiques. I’ve had 3 come back... 2 from damaged boxes and one from a damaged toe. With these results I still wasn’t sure they were “authentic” as I understand that being authentic and being able to pass stock x aren’t the same things. I could care less if they were authentic as long as they were passing stock x.

As of late I’ve transitioned from thinking he was selling perfect reps to believing it’s a Ponzi scheme. I’ve spoken to several of the people on the Reddit thread and also know several people in the world who he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to. We’ve begun to call him Zadehbricks because if you ordered 100 pairs of a jordan 13 you’re sure to get them... if you ordered 100 of a jordan 4 you either don’t get them or get an email telling you that you have 3 options... take store credit for significantly less than StockX payout, take a refund for less than the store credit offer and wait an extended period of time because he will be selling your shoes and that takes more time on top of the 4 month pre order and 4 month after release wait, or just wait the extended period it takes for him to get your sneakers and ship and if you don’t continue to order during this wait he won’t send you anything and will delay till you ask for a refund.

A lot of people will argue that him buying from stock x and sending you sneakers that he’s taking huge losses on isnt possible but I don’t think many of you understand the amount of money he takes in on a bonus email or sale and that he keeps adding more releases and adding them farther and farther from actual release and adds more customers with every sale.

I stopped ordering recently because i know of several people he owes hundreds of pairs of Travis Scott highs to in addition to several thousand pairs of grey 11s and I’m unsure how he will be repaying them or fulfilling the orders. Id guess he owes several thousand ts highs overall. I don’t want to “get caught holding the bag” as they say.
1000s if CGs and 100s of TS highs. Damn, why people would drop that kinda dough just because it’s a “deal” or cheap price is beyond me. Can’t even charge back if the orders are beyond 3 months/180 days for PP. Greed is probably the best answer. At least you had the foresight to get out while you could.

(Taken from the earlier pages btw)

You do realize Nike has an axe to grind with SX cuz of the NFT thing. It's well documented that the two companies are at odds right now.
Come on, of course I’m aware, but does that mean you’re trusting/accepting StockX/their word over Nike’s.

As we don’t have all the info and never will, I would rather take my chances by siding with the actual manufacture of the product vs the company reselling the product they don’t even get directly from the manufacturer (sneaker lords willlin).

your biggest come up just so happens to be the patent bread release

where frenchbread has confirmed there ARE superfakes that were getting through everywhere. weird
He specifically mentioned what "Heat" people have in their closet. My closet is not filled with Patent Breds (although I do own 3 pairs from 3 different sources, SX, ZADEH, and Ebay and they match).

I don't follow fakes and maybe there are super reps out there that are indistinguishable from other pairs. I truly don't know.

What I do know is that even I removed everything I got from Zadeh (some of which is doubles or even triples). Its unlikely I would even notice.

Cliff notes on the fake talk

One person said “my buddy got fakes”
Literally one person

Others said people said something was fake in the discord chat

And Nike received 4 fakes from stockx but didn’t disclose how many shoes they bought

View attachment 2976879

Logic states if he’s building up his Ponzi scheme for a rug pull, which at this point there’s no other explanation, he can’t build up sht on fakes lol
logic also says if hes dirty enough to do what he did, he could also be sprinkling in fakes like all the rest of instagram sellers?

he wasnt building for a rug pull. the rug pull happened and screwed his scheme.

im not die hard on him selling fakes. but theres just as much rumblings in the community on that, as there was it beinf a ponzi scheme.

greed begets greed. when theres smoke theres fire.

Come on, of course I’m aware, but does that mean you’re trusting/accepting StockX/their word over Nike’s.

As we don’t have all the info and never will, I would rather take my chances by siding with the actual manufacture of the product vs the company reselling the product they don’t even get directly from the manufacturer (sneaker lords willlin).

Not gonna get into what I do for my 9-5 but know that I study data.

I hate SX as much as the next guy but Im not gonna throw SX under the bus because we received a highlight of a report saying SX sells fakes.

While yeah I do believe fakes have gotten through by no means am I throwing the baby out with the bath water until I receive more insight or at least understand the study that was conducted.

It's also very interesting time on Nikes part to share this info now after the legal battle. SX been passing along "Zadeh" pairs for years now (probably since inception). Why intervene in 2022?

For the record I too would love to cop directly from Nike. However, Nike has made that almost impossible for me and many others.

If this dude was really doing all this through StockX (as that "top accounts" screenshot seems to imply), it seems like just losing his business alone is really gonna hurt them, regardless of how their reputation fares through it all.

It's impossible to buy from Nike at retail, yes.

But that doesn't mean I'm rushing to buy fakes though lol

The initial statement combined with the price he was selling at didn't give no one any red flags?
Disregard the events of the last couple days and include the many many reports of people actually getting their shoes and then actually being "authentic" / passing the normal legit checks.

The biggest red flag is what? The wait? I mean price is relatively in line with market price for most shoes and the biggest discounts werre typically had weeks if not months before the shoe ever dropped.

People werent preordering shoes the day before release for 20 dollars under retail.

I also don't think anyone rushed to buy fakes. Once again people wanted to buy a product without jumping through hoops.

Respect.

I too want to be able to grab shoes I want without jumping through hoops, but if you claim to have been in this game for as long as you have, you gotta know some things are too good to be true.

Zadeh was sketch from jump.

Man had typos and all types of wild errors on his home site....and cats disregarded all those red flags in the name of getting joins without hassle.

Disregard the events of the last couple days and include the many many reports of people actually getting their shoes and then actually being "authentic" / passing the normal legit checks.

The biggest red flag is what? The wait? I mean price is relatively in line with market price for most shoes and the biggest discounts werre typically had weeks if not months before the shoe ever dropped.

People werent preordering shoes the day before release for 20 dollars under retail.

I also don't think anyone rushed to buy fakes. Once again people wanted to buy a product without jumping through hoops.

Agree. The ponzi scheme signs were glaring, but the fakes should of been caught from jump if they weren’t passing. Its either they were super reps or he was cutting shipments with fakes (lol like if it’s drugs), or he was buying after market to fulfill to keep the scam going.

Back
Top Bottom