Zadehkicks pre orders

This is why you only cop from authorized retailers, and if you can’t, move on to the next release.

Cats nervous as hell because they might have some fakes in their collection because they scooped from the con man Zadeh or StockX :emoji_joy:
Cats still in denial when we have folks with bulk orders having half their allotment failed the marketplace.

That phase 1 sure taking its time

The buying after market makes zero sense and should be thrown from discovery.
Totally agree.

It adds nothing to the argument really and proves nothing but just horrible business on his end.

Dudes are alleging that Zadeh had high end reps manufactured then passed along to his customers unknowingly, but then he spent millions rebuying said reps from SX (instead of just putting in another order with the manufacturer) to source more shoes for orders he couldn't fulfil.

Or he bought 90% of his stock from SX and other well known resellers then sold them at a loss (FOR YEARS) to his customers to in order to maintain his reputation and standing within the sneaker world.

Funny part is the loudest anti-Zadeh posters before the rug pull were just talking about how he pushes fakes

Which has yet to be validated

Yet they won’t stop screaming 😂😂😂

Not to say the “business strategy” was never put into question. Just sayin the main noise was the kicks are UAs lol
The idea that he was charging below retail when could've at least done that was a automatic red flag it sounded to good to be true which made me question authenticity.

Respect.

I too want to be able to grab shoes I want without jumping through hoops, but if you claim to have been in this game for as long as you have, you gotta know some things are too good to be true.

Zadeh was sketch from jump.

Man had typos and all types of wild errors on his home site....and cats disregarded all those red flags in the name of getting joins without hassle.
True, that's the usual red flags for scammers. But with Zadeh, the only thing that is too good to be true is not that you could've gotten retail pairs on the regular, its the fact that you could gamble on things like TS 1's or OW 1's for near retail. Then cats in here want to make it out like "nah those are 100% fake" - it's like bro are you guys just jealous that others took the gamble and won? That just tells me Zadeh probably didn't have a good read or guess on after market valuation of these shoes - but you can see that he eventually puts them back on his website for basically stockx money.

It's the same thing with other sellers like Kickscrew - which have had some issues with fakes as well in the past, but they've been legit for the longest. Instead of doing the pricing game, Kickscrew now literally just sells hyped releases for above StockX prices.

Here we go with the fake talk still.

The guys here saying he sells fake doesn't even personally know anyone that bought and received fakes other than the 2 person ONLINE who mentioned they got fakes. Are we saying some fakes might of leaked in? It is certainly possible, but base on the people I know and throughout the years, no one has ever mentioned he sold fakes other than the 2 person the other day. Not saying they're lying, but it just shows that it is rare case. Like the fake talk or super rep talk has been zadeh's detractor's argument for years and beside for 2 anecdote story of 2 buyers saying they did online, you guys are really running hard on the fake talk theory. At the end of the day we know why his **** cost so little, cause he use the money and reinvested on his other company and running a ponzhi scheme. Like if he really did buy fakes, he would of been done years ago and this much people wouldn't of been fooled by him, but please continue on with more theories.

giphy.gif

Cats still in denial when we have folks with bulk orders having half their allotment failed the marketplace.

That phase 1 sure taking its time
The first time anyone heard that story was yesterday. Said reseller has yet to confirm it or even acknowledge it.

We literally received that information on this board from a "friend" of said reseller. Once again where was this story months ago? Not saying its not the truth but why didn't we hear of it earlier.

In fact why can't we hear it from said reseller. All these 3rd party accounts with literal to no evidence have to at least be questioned.

The same way we question the many many accounts of dudes who received bulk shipments without issue.

We have a first hand account from E ehveecee literally one page back saying he received 300 pairs and less than 1% failed authentication (not because of any clear tells) but because of boxes and a messed up toe box. Why is this being so overlooked? Is it because it doesn't fit the narrative of Zadeh being an all out counterfeiting shop?

By the way find 300 identical nike shoes.... ship them half way accross the country and then sell them.... Let me know how it works out for you. I guarantee someone finds at least 1% variation.

The idea that he was charging below retail when could've at least done that was a automatic red flag it sounded to good to be true which made me question authenticity.
Dude when from a barely profitable business model to alledge insurance scam to high ballin madoff model. Until the investigation is out. Some cats will defend him to the grave

The denial is heavy with this one. :lol: What sneakerhead wants to admit half their collection came from Zadeh and that they have fakes.. prob worse than taking a hit on 1-2 preorders. Could be reason for all of the 'buddy' talk. I also get the whole if there's no proof then how can you say.. BUT if there's no proof then you can't say he 100% sold legit pairs.

The first time anyone heard that story was yesterday. Said reseller has yet to confirm it or even acknowledge it.

We literally received that information on this board from a "friend" of said reseller. Once again where was this story months ago? Not saying its not the truth but why didn't we hear of it earlier.

In fact why can't we hear it from said reseller. All these 3rd party accounts with literal to no evidence have to at least be questioned.

The same way we question the many many accounts of dudes who received bulk shipments without issue.

We have a first hand account from E ehveecee literally one page back saying he received 300 pairs and less than 1% failed authentication (not because of any clear tells) but because of boxes and a messed up toe box. Why is this being so overlooked? Is it because it doesn't fit the narrative of Zadeh being an all out counterfeiting shop?
I’ll give you a 1/10 penny on the dollar for your zadeh store credit if it makes you feel any better

The denial is heavy with this one. :lol: What sneakerhead wants to admit half their collection came from Zadeh and that they have fakes.. prob worse than taking a hit on 1-2 preorders. Could be reason for all of the 'buddy' talk. I also get the whole if there's no proof then how can you say.. BUT if there's no proof then you can't say he 100% sold legit pairs.

Until 1 month ago SX, and the other authenticators were the rule of thumb. Their entire business model was set up around the authentication of goods. Even if Nike were to say 100% of the goods we got via SX were fake what does that mean for Goat, ebay etc? All of these companies have had zadehkicks moved through their systems.

Now that it has been brought into question its concerning for EVERYONE not just the guys who went with zadeh directly. The only source of truth we have is Nike direct which has been proven at nauseum to be hard to do business with for most consumers.

I get it. Your plug is shut down there goes your reselling or cheap source of shoes. Feelsbadman
Lol u got it dog. I told you I'm hurt. How will I feed my wife and kid? let me stop offering you money to validate your claims. I think I will need that to pay for one of the many mortgages I have.

I knew you couldn't wait to get that flex off on cats :lol:

I like it though, I can't wait to use it myself :pimp:
I mean bruh if u know you know. Once again I'm well documented on this site.

Check the 1 thread, check the air max threads, check the dunk threads, check the bape thread, check the af1 thread.

I been the dude with ALOT of sneakers. I might be humble but don't push me.

I been that dude actually giving back to this site and community. We got a bunch of dudes who bot their way into a couple of releases and swear they "been doing it".

I'm already hip on your resume.

Which is why you being one of the cats being caught up in this is baffling to me.

Bro it happens to the best of us. I will never act like I'm above getting got. I just need more evidence to some of the claims. Like I said before all of my transacations with Zadeh were good til they weren't. The biggest red flag was certainly the time but I'm in a place where I'm not holding my breath for sneakers.

I received what is clearly my last pair of kicks from Zadeh on Monday. Everything checks out.

I never ordered Travis' or anything remotely "hyped" from him but from what I can tell those that did and received product usually received something legit.

Idk fam all i've ever asked for is proof.

Back
Top Bottom