Zadehkicks pre orders

Guy has sold ten of thousands of shoes but we see no claims of fakes shoes . We have people claiming fakes with no proof and we have people complaining about customer service and wait time hence why the price is so cheap . Cool greys for 140 pay 10 months before release and another 3-6 months waiting time
This part is often excluded.

I paid for my patent breds literally a year ago. Still not in hand yet, but I'm cool knowing I paid as close to retail as possible..

He`s been selling for YEARS.........Openly. Nike hasn't shut him down ONCE this entire time.

The way nike operates, not too many fake sellers have whole website dedicated to sales or preorders and stay up for very long........ My thought is that he has some type of access to products and information from someone at Nike. As many pre-orders he has up for shoes that haven't even been announced tells me he knows something.

Things change all the time and sometimes coloways are mis-understood and end up being something else...........Nike also cancels releases here and there so it makes sense that he`d start a pre-order and the shoe ends up never coming out.

This is purely using my instincts and deductive reasoning. With that said, i have no problem ordering from him. To each their own.

If he gets them wholesale for $110 and sells for $140 , sells 1,000 of them, do the math

Keep in mind these are two or three day sales that do sell out ,the preorder prices jump to resale afterwards

Really not hard to understand
So i have trust that he is getting wholesale prices (if they even exist for the average person) and instead charging the suggested retail of 225, and gaining 100+ profit, he chooses to make 30 profit?

He must be an awesome guy

Let’s also put into perspective that he is getting shoes months/year later after release? Wth, where is he getting them ,directly from Nike? Who has these sitting for a year. Let’s also keep in mind that NIKE is also heading in the direction of selling all products themselves and no longer using stores to sell

I don’t know, personally from other “early/presale sellers” I have seen, I will be staying away

I am not saying that he is or isn’t selling fakes, but unless someone can prove to me that he is directly getting shoes from Nike or so, I am staying away.

Too many sellers have made that claim in the past, and Yes, well trusted sellers as well…. air randy/marquesole

Last edited:
So i have trust that he is getting wholesale prices (if they even exist for the average person) and instead charging the suggested retail of 225, and gaining 100+ profit, he chooses to make 30 profit?

Let’s also put into perspective that he is getting shoes months/year later after release? Wth, where is he getting them ,directly from Nike? Who has these sitting for a year. Let’s also keep in mind that NIKE is also heading in the direction of selling all products themselves and no longer using stores to sell

I don’t know, personally from other “early/presale sellers” I have seen, I will be staying away

I am not saying that he is or isn’t selling fakes, but unless someone can prove to me that he is directly getting shoes from Nike or so, I am staying away.

Too many sellers have made that claim in the past, and Yes, well trusted sellers as well…. air randy/marquesole
Can you not read? He sells for resale on NON SALE days, there is a blip of when they have coupons attached to them

Put some respect on his name!

Too many sellers have made that claim in the past, and Yes well trusted sellers as well…. Cough air rand/marquesole

Why would someone pay retail price on a pair of shoes and then wait 8 months plus lol just to get it especially a general release . It’s not like he’s giving limited releases for under retail . If someone wants the holiday 11s and he’s charging 200 in March 2021 and its delivery is March 2022 people would not buy lol .

Why would someone pay retail price on a pair of shoes and then wait 8 months plus lol just to get it especially a general release . It’s not like he’s giving limited releases for under retail . If someone wants the holiday 11s and he’s charging 200 in March 2021 and its delivery is March 2022 people would not buy lol .

Only thing I can think of on that point is that even GRs take some work, and some folks don't want to bother with that, or don't have the time to spend hours on RD trying to cop, (and some of us still strike out on GRs on RD despite reasonable effots) and don't care about waiting.

Now waiting over a few months to get a GR in hand at anything retail or above is hard to swallow. But sounds like the wait didn't used to be that long. Also for those ordering in bulk, getting that on RD takes a lot more leg work, connections, backdooring, bot purchasing, etc. And GRs don't get much resell until well over a year later, so waiting months may not be a big deal. The risk is that he never ships them.

The most suspicious thing is getting any shoe that far after release, assuming it's not related to the current supply chain issues. So 2 years ago, did he deliver within two months all the time?

Only thing I can think of on that point is that even GRs take some work, and some folks don't want to bother with that, or don't have the time to spend hours on RD trying to cop, (and some of us still strike out on GRs on RD despite reasonable effots) and don't care about waiting.

Now waiting over a few months to get a GR in hand at anything retail or above is hard to swallow. But sounds like the wait didn't used to be that long. Also for those ordering in bulk, getting that on RD takes a lot more leg work, connections, backdooring, bot purchasing, etc. And GRs don't get much resell until well over a year later, so waiting months may not be a big deal. The risk is that he never ships them.

The most suspicious thing is getting any shoe that far after release, assuming it's not related to the current supply chain issues. So 2 years ago, did he deliver within two months all the time?
Yes. Delivered within a month

Keep in mind he fulfills biggest orders first. So people buying 100s of pairs get their shipments in first

He does discount codes. I preordered CG 11's for $155, AJ3 fire red $154, playoff 12 $154, Chi 1's $155 all shipped. Thats a deal to me and no hassle of sellouts, raffles, etc.

Don't waste your time... Fineline used to have this same business model as Zadehkicks as far as the pre ordering goes and like Zadeh he was clean for years then a couple years ago he sold some fakes to unbreakable kicks who was selling those fake kicks to his customers... I have no sympathy for these dudes. We're all old enough to know that if something sounds too good to be true then 9/10 times it is. Let em learn the hard way

Don't waste your time... Fineline used to have this same business model as Zadehkicks as far as the pre ordering goes and like Zadeh he was clean for years then a couple years ago he sold some fakes to unbreakable kicks who was selling those fake kicks to his customers... I have no sympathy for these dudes. We're all old enough to know that if something sounds too good to be true then 9/10 times it is. Let em learn the hard way

What u saying man fineline used to sell early shoes for way over retail it’s a whole diff business lol . You have to be trolling where’s the evidence zadeh sell fakes my dm is open. Fineline popped out of nowhere while zadeh been on eBay since 2008 you can’t compare them

What u saying man fineline used to sell early shoes for way over retail it’s a whole diff business lol . You have to be trolling where’s the evidence zadeh sell fakes my dm is open. Fineline popped out of nowhere while zadeh been on eBay since 2008 you can’t compare them
It's literally the same business model. The only thing different were the prices... I remember a time when resellers we're despised on niketalk now this dude zadeh has a whole legal defense team on here.

It's literally the same business model. The only thing different were the prices... I remember a time when resellers we're despised on niketalk now this dude zadeh has a whole legal defense team on here.

Where’s the proof buddy ?you dodge this question every time the business model ain’t even close . You just be trolling at this point

And you're leading the charge against him after only hearing about him a year ago....
full

Nike just dropped more Lightnings today....7 months after their release. It's like everyone forgot COVID happened. Those delays, on top of what I'd call poor business management to keep up with orders. He says it's gonna improve soon (apparently moving warehouses or something)

Keep in mind he fulfills biggest orders first. So people buying 100s of pairs get their shipments in first

This isn't true....not sure what he does in terms of the order for fulfillment, but bulk buyers don't always go first.

Again tho, he's doing this in Nike's own backyard basically. Considering this volume, don't you think Nike would address it? They've done it against far smaller rep sellers

It's normal to speculate as to what's going on but we'll never know. My guess the answer is in one of these:

Authentic
  • Has a plug at Nike and obtains his pairs from factories - shoes that "fell off the truck"
  • Has a plug with other legit vendors, uses preorder money to bulk buy backdoored pairs
Grey Market
  • Like the others before him have done, has factories making him 1:1. Maybe he found a better way to do it. Technically these shoes are authentic from the standpoint of material and craftmanship - just not going through the Nike channel.
Reps
  • 1:1 reps, nuff said.

If he was selling fakes, he would have slipped up already with the amount of selling he does. "No one bats (shoots) 100%" ... unless your stuff is 100% from Nike. So while it sucks to wait that long, I'd be inclined to say his stuff is legit until proven otherwise.

While the occasional rep slips through secondary markets, you have to ask yourself if this is really an issue? Since GOAT, StockX, eBay, etc themselves operate overseas, you'd think the grey market/reps sellers would just skip selling to us and go straight to the market right?

All authenticators are not perfect at authenticating since they have numbers to keep up. You have to understand human error is to be expected when working with a limited amount of time. Meanwhile, folks like us who obsess over sneakers have the luxury of time to sit on a questionable sneaker for days if not weeks to analyze the crap out of them - and sometimes still not come to a definitive conclusion lol.

From my experience, I have yet to see a 1:1 rep when the real thing is sitting right next to them. There's always something off with reps regardless of Nike's QC issues.

**Also, I wouldn't be surprised, but maybe there's some sort of price arbitration going on too with how he sells sneakers; for instance, those that buy X for $300 preorder are locked in, but he then goes to stock X months after release at which the price of the sneaker has bottomed to say $200. He pockets the difference. It's a of work, so more hats off to the hustle if that's what he's doing. Still thinking having a Nike plug is the most reasonable answer lol

Last edited:
Interest Free Loans to help fund his herb business, Zadah smart with how he uses all that preorder interest free loans his buyers provide him to help support his other business/s :nthat::pimp:

Id be more interested to know how many of the big bulk buyers see their product more times than not. The shoes are probably real and money he takes in and converts to store credit when he doesn’t fulfill is the real scam.

Lol

The thought of selling shoes for preorder then going on StockX/goat/etc and buying them for 2-5x to fulfill those orders.

Does that even make sense? What kind of business model would that even be?!

lol just speculation of course.

Also you missed the example. Obviously it only works in cases where he is able to catch the bottom price, which might explain why he doesn't ship out until months long after initial release.

This doesn't work for all releases such as Travis Scott 1's, which is what you are suggesting; shoes went <5X months after initial launch. How often do those come around right? That is where it would be interesting to see how many orders he fulfilled vs giving store credit.

While this idea IS a stretch for our boy Z, people play this sort of game with collectibles, NFTs, fractionalized assets etc.

Last edited:
I think his slow shipping time is more likely from sucking at logistics and handling his orders, than he just received the shipment months late and is shipping out right away

His gram has plenty of videos where he has stacks of shoes early / on RD

Customers still ain’t getting them quickly lol

Back
Top Bottom