Zadehkicks pre orders

That's what I've been doing this entire day.

SMH

I sold 300 shares of tsla stock back in late March and placed all of it as a pre-order for the Jordan 1s in hopes of a come up.
How long ago were your orders if you don’t mind me asking. The assigned receiver also said to contact them if you were involved n need help. Get in touch with them asap. First creditors get dibs on the estate liquidation

SMH

I sold 300 shares of tsla stock back in late March and placed all of it as a pre-order for the Jordan 1s in hopes of a come up.
oh my god.

thats gotta be the dumbest thing i ever heard.

300 tesla shares. for shoes that were i. a questionable business venture?

wow

and it was greed. you went with the quick buck before the guaranteed long term.

edit: and it was over 250k lol

Attachments

• 3E99E69C-0EC2-424A-8316-0C14B5BFC32B.png
    3E99E69C-0EC2-424A-8316-0C14B5BFC32B.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 164
For what I’m out, if I got a lawyer, I’d probably be even more negative after lost time and lawyer fees. I’ll take my L gracefully.

*disclaimer* this is in no way shape or form condoning, Zadehkicks or their shady business practices. Nor am I in denial or grief (not stage 1, 2, 4, or even 76) by stating the above.

So sneakaprincess where is the smoke for texasdillo? Mans literally gloated about knowing it was a Ponzi scheme yet he was literally the main person referring all of you to Zadeh, I mean isn't that more egregious than any of the jokes I posted in here? Like I said y'all got misplaced energy.

You've used "knew" or to have known several times in our back and forth, define that for me.

Did he have proof this was a Ponzi or did he have a feeling that something was up?

You've stated a couple of times that you are only laughing at that those that knew this was a jig. Are you counting the people that visited this thread say a month ago and possibly saw one of your post (without proof) that this was a Ponzi or at least an overdrawn interest free cash advance for Zadeh.

Call me crazy but I don't always believe the first thing I read on a message forum, especially when I have contradicting real world evidence and experience that things are on the up and up despite the insane delays in regards to shipping.

TexasDillo TexasDillo if u "knew" that something was up it would've been cool for u to at least give the community a heads up before sending so many people zadehs way. That's really what community within the culture is about. If you didn't KNOW I totally get how bad it must feel to know that you might've unknowingly helped a scammer spread his reach. Trust me when I say I've been there too and it sucks.

SMH

That’s a quarter million dollars…

250k. Wow. I’m a cfp, wish you would have been my client before you pulled that trigger.

what up dragon boy? when are you going to come clean and tell the thread how much you lost from your boy Zadeh?
Imma guess you wanted to be like Zadeh so bad, got caught up and now in for serious $$$$$- you are on this thread talking trash on everyone else- yet it really you who the sucker.
Makes sense- no one else gonna spend that much time talking about something that dont impact they life.

You may be familiar with Shakespeare's Hamlet- 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'

I hope you get yo money back REP BOIIIIIIIII :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Go back to page 7. Lmao. Is that you misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo

Lmao. Making new account just to meme In this post. That’s a new one.

You've used "knew" or to have known several times in our back and forth, define that for me.

Did he have proof this was a Ponzi or did he have a feeling that something was up?

You've stated a couple of times that you are only laughing at that those that knew this was a jig. Are you counting the people that visited this thread say a month ago and possibly saw one of your post (without proof) that this was a Ponzi or at least an overdrawn interest free cash advance for Zadeh.

Call me crazy but I don't always believe the first thing I read on a message forum, especially when I have contradicting real world evidence and experience that things are on the up and up despite the insane delays in regards to shipping.

TexasDillo TexasDillo if u "knew" that something was up it would've been cool for u to at least give the community a heads up before sending so many people zadehs way. That's really what community within the culture is about. If you didn't KNOW I totally get how bad it must feel to know that you might've unknowingly helped a scammer spread his reach. Trust me when I say I've been there too and it sucks.
#trusttheprocess #waititout #hewillship #zadehismyplug

Go back and read the thread from page 24 and up

I mean I did get my cardinal 3s on Monday 🤷🏾‍♂️
One of the pairs I’m kinda glad I missed the preorder on… woulda been mad had he not shipped my pair. One of my fav pick ups of the year.

*disclaimer* this is in no way shape or form condoning, Zadehkicks or their shady business practices. Nor am I in denial or grief (not stage 1, 2, 4, or even 76) by stating the above.

One of the pairs I’m kinda glad I missed the preorder on… woulda been mad had he not shipped my pair. One of my fav pick ups of the year.

Fam I turned the corner on them in December and I was happy I got the order in. Such a dope retro plus.

I want to preface this, I feel bad for those that got scammed. I would never wish harm on anybody and I hope those that filed a chargeback got their money back.

But if you’re just handing 5, 6, 7 figures to somebody that you don’t know for some shoes in hopes that you’ll eventually get them when there are literally houses for sale, I am going to make fun of you.

Fam I turned the corner on them in December and I was happy I got the order in. Such a dope retro plus.
I was ready to pay resell if I missed, which is pretty rare occurrence for me… luckily I hit on footlocker and didn’t have to.

I want to preface this, I feel bad for those that got scammed. I would never wish harm on anybody and I hope those that filed a chargeback got their money back.

But if you’re just handing 5, 6, 7 figures to somebody that you don’t know for some shoes in hopes that you’ll eventually get them when there are literally houses for sale, I am going to make fun of you.
#zadehislegit #theygottheirkicks

Sneakers are somewhat more of a liquid asset class and can be sold in pieces.

Houses are definitely the better buy but some of these dudes don't want the debt associated with a house.

Plus its hard to buy a house then turn around and sell it hours, days, weeks or even months later without doing any additional work and turned a true profit. Forced appreciation is real but ppl are gonna wanna know why they should pay 50k more than you did last week for this same house.

Back
Top Bottom