Zadehkicks pre orders

PayPal seems to be putting up a fight. No response from them when usually it’s an open shut case when this stuff happens.

Just a generic we’re investigating. Best to just dispute it with the CC company?
Is it already past the date they indicated for a decision? I would probably wait until you get an official decision from them before going for the 2nd option.

My transaction was well within the 180days. Opened up a dispute on PayPal and also my CC. CC just credited my account and said I may have follow up questions. PayPal updated my case with needing more info/can’t complete investigation because credit card dispute. So for transactions within 180 days, instead of waiting for PayPal, I’d ask your CC

My transaction was well within the 180days. Opened up a dispute on PayPal and also my CC. CC just credited my account and said I may have follow up questions. PayPal updated my case with needing more info/can’t complete investigation because credit card dispute. So for transactions within 180 days, instead of waiting for PayPal, I’d ask your CC
Gonna give PayPal one last chance, then go with my cc. It’s really not my concern at this point that PayPal is overwhelmed with cases. If Zadeh isn’t in contact with them, or providing proof of shipment, they need to handle their business and “protect buyers”as they say they do.

PayPal chat session response after I provided my case IDs:

"Thank you for responding back. Upon reviewing all the dispute IDs you shared. All 4 are under review by the backend team. You will receive a mail within next 5 days about all the 4 disputes. Do no worry we are very much aware of this merchant so you money will not be compromised. We are here to take care of it. Yes its taking a bit time as you know this merchant has huge number of scams which we are dealing with. Rest assured you will get all your money back."

Last edited:
On the phone with PayPal right now… guy still tells me this might take a while. He also suggests I upload any info that could help them… I told him he should have any info, he then said to upload any convos I had with him or anything, which I have none. I have email confirmations, but they should have same info I have.

On the phone with PayPal right now… guy still tells me this might take a while. He also suggests I upload any info that could help them… I told him he should have any info, he then said to upload any convos I had with him or anything, which I have none. I have email confirmations, but they should have same info I have.

Yeah....I don't like the direction this is going.

I'll wait until when the decision is supposed to be made. If I don't get anything I'll call them and they better have a good reason. If they drag me into July I might consider filing a charge back with my CC because I don't want to go beyond 180 days.

Last purchases I made were in April so maybe mid July I'll go with my CC. Either way I want my money.

Thank God I'm not in for thousands but 600 bucks is 600 bucks.

eBay chat session response after I provided my case IDs:

"Thank you for responding back. Upon reviewing all the dispute IDs you shared. All 4 are under review by the backend team. You will receive a mail within next 5 days about all the 4 disputes. Do no worry we are very much aware of this merchant so you money will not be compromised. We are here to take care of it. Yes its taking a bit time as you know this merchant has huge number of scams which we are dealing with. Rest assured you will get all your money back."
eBay?

Yeah....I don't like the direction this is going.

I'll wait until when the decision is supposed to be made. If I don't get anything I'll call them and they better have a good reason. If they drag me into July I might consider filing a charge back with my CC because I don't want to go beyond 180 days.

Last purchases I made were in April so maybe mid July I'll go with my CC. Either way I want my money.

Thank God I'm not in for thousands but 600 bucks is 600 bucks.
Guy did tell me not to worry, that the money isn’t with the merchant… still, not sure where this ends up.

I was on the phone with them basically at same time as sdubl. They have nothing good to say and basically have no clue what’s going on. They seem to think we are supposed to wait till they form some sort of resolution with Zadeh and I explained that he blew the money on Lambos, supreme accessories, and $900 hoodies and they ain’t getting **** but I still want mine.

useful info i got:

- the dates in the resolution center are automated and they have no plans on honoring them
- sending them any info on your case will result in another 30 day delay to review it.

I was on the phone with them basically at same time as sdubl. They have nothing good to say and basically have no clue what’s going on. They seem to think we are supposed to wait till they form some sort of resolution with Zadeh and I explained that he blew the money on Lambos, supreme accessories, and $900 hoodies and they ain’t getting **** but I still want mine.

useful info i got:

- the dates in the resolution center are automated and they have no plans on honoring them
- sending them any info on your case will result in another 30 day delay to review it.

Yep. They got till mid July and I'm going with my CC. PayPal seems like they are just giving us the run around.

I’ll keep the thread updated with any updates to my case(s) as they come along…

The guy did also open a case from September for me as well. Not too confident on that one, but he did say that they might cover that one too.

Seems like PayPal is treating ZK buyers like they are in on the scam too :nerd:
I’ll be honest… If they would of just paid me for all my unfulfilled orders I would of felt like I was in on it. As things are I’m down a significant chunk but if they pay me I’m up a significant chunk so I’d be content if they chopped out about half what they owe so is be even financially with a few lessons learned on top

Man I hate to hear you guys are still dealing with this PayPal ****. I had high hopes it would be an easy one and done for most buyers who were clearly within the 180 day rule.

I got lucky and got a rep to refund me the Monday after the site kinda imploded. I was expecting similar results for everyone. This still makes me hesitant to put faith in PP going forward.

American Express is super helpful if anyone purchased through them. You have to call 1 (800) 525 3355. As soon as you mention ZadehKicks they should know whats going on. They'll be able to give a credit and start a dispute, you just need to provide the exact amount and date of purchase.

After I did that, I reached out to paypal because I used a paypal balance to purchase another preorder and I mentioned the disputes for the other transactions through Amex were pending and they started a dispute for my paypal balance transactions.

All my purchases were from 2018

Hope that helps

Ya I’ve always got money Back from PayPal easily buying or selling. Seems like they are giving you guys the 3rd degree. Maybe they want to prevent fraudulent chargebacks since their are so many over the course of so long?

Back
Top Bottom