Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

CC6C613E-1CCC-433B-B8FD-1423052E142A.gif

How the hell does Luka Doncic not have his own sig 🤦🏾‍♂️

Everyone doesn't need or deserve a sig. I can't imagine high school kids talking about "yo man you see them new Luca's?"
Most first signatures aren't that impressive.
I mean the AJ1 is a pretty generic shoe. It's a reworked Dunk. It's a classic now but wasn't back then.

AZG1 generic? :rofl: in what world? Shoe came out during the best era of Nike basketball. Preposterous statement to say the least
at the time they were pretty generic. just called zoom generation not zoom lebron. only mention of lebron was on the tongue and insole. pretty subtle like the name of the shoe

also at the time nike was doing pretty crazy **** with their other bball shoes. the zoom generation was pretty safe and tame compared to other nike shoes at the time as far as tech and design are concerned.

I didn’t like the first fruity pebble colorway but I like all of the others.

They did a solid job for his first show and I look forward to getting a pair...

On sale!:rofl:

Your bringing up his soldier line that came later on and we talking about 1st shoe. How you feel about them personally doesnt change the fact they look generic as **** and had basic tech. His line took a huge step foward after year one when they seen he exceeded the hype.
you need a pair of spectacles really badly and some ammonia as well. huge step forward my butt, remember those atrocious Soldier 10/11 or Lebron 13? HA ! if you think those are a huge step forward after years of upgrading, you really have a future as a comedian.

some dudes in here expect JB to use fine leather & premium materials on a GR sig shoe :lol: ...heres hoping they drop some limited/collab versions of these down the road + the pels make some noise in the playoffs

some dudes in here expect JB to use fine leather & premium materials on a GR sig shoe :lol: ...heres hoping they drop some limited/collab versions of these down the road + the pels make some noise in the playoffs
the Nike GT shoes general release line are more premium than this atrocious signature line.

Last edited:
$50 worthy versus a so-called Zion signature line. might as well called them Jr Zions or Team Zion shoes.

Zion’s shoes look like typical Jordan Brand shoes with a Z on the side. They’re simple but nice.

The Nike GT line doesn’t look like a Jordan Brand shoes.

1619128193911.png

1619128229784.jpeg

1619128274228.jpeg

1619128335080.jpeg

So what though?

These have to look good enough for kids to like them, and perform good enough for hoopers to consider picking them up. They are a $120 shoe.

It is his first shoe, a lot of sig athletes' first shoe were more on the simple side
alot is an understatement. i’d say most were on the simple side

jordan
kobe
lebron
melo
KD
KG
barkley
penny

think vince carter and pippen would be the exception

although both sig lines became tame after their first initial sig shoe

pippen 2’s look like they should have been the pippen 1