Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Guess they're working for him, ****

1619137129898.png

I know orlando traded away all their good players but damn what were the Pels doing in that 2nd quarter

So footsites aren't releasing the launch colorway until next Thursday. ...what are the chances nothing releases tomorrow :emoji_rolling_eyes:
Looks like it’s is pushed back till 29th. Everything’s been pushed back, Jordan 4, 11 the lebron palmers and hwc...

Yup. Says on the app the 29th

Oh yeah I forgot I had the URL. I knew it.

I guess it's better than letting you buy them and then not shipping for a full week like they did the KD14s

🤦‍♂️

Hope they keep the ZNAs the 5th, but watch those get pushed back too (right now they're still 5/5)

I'm a big Luka fan "been watching the Mavs since I was 7 back in 1992" and I think he's content with getting PEs and stuff like that. I think I would sign a deal with Jordan brand if I had them make a shoe that was basically a one off just for me. Trust me I had a hard time dealing with it as well then I was like... this dude is getting PEs left and right... he's happy lol.

Wow the purples look way better on the court than the basic white/black

I was gunna get the release colorway as well as the purples but decided just to go for the purples

Wow they really pop.

The black/white look good off feet and looked Concord 11 inspired as first. But then on the court, on feet, they kinda just looked eh. But maybe they'll look ok with jeans?

I'm a big Luka fan "been watching the Mavs since I was 7 back in 1992" and I think he's content with getting PEs and stuff like that. I think I would sign a deal with Jordan brand if I had them make a shoe that was basically a one off just for me. Trust me I had a hard time dealing with it as well then I was like... this dude is getting PEs left and right... he's happy lol.

You can tell by Luka’s fades he’s content with “good enough.”:lol:

This shoe has my attention but it looks kinda chunky. Curious how light it is.

His low 35 just dropped on footlocker

:rofl: Wow did the convo in here get wild.

Anyways, I’m in more so now. I don’t know what people expect with these out the gate. Only knock o would have is I do believe these look a little to light for Zion but believe he will be wearing much better material on game or will have to change constantly.
This is not a bad shoe out the gate and I think they will do good with kids especially.
Hearing these might be good for the wide footers brought a tear to my eye. Even though I haven’t play ball in some years now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom