Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Screenshot_20210423_091024.jpg

Last edited:
There's somebody that hates every "shoetuber". People hate Chris, hate Unbreakable Kicks, hate sammy or whatever that guys name is, hate Foamer, hated Kickgenius, and probably even Jacques.

I don't get it, because the vast majority of them are doing a free (to us) service by letting you get to look at the shoes before release, and get a better sense of if you want to spend your money on them.

If anybody is to be hated it's probably shoeit, who is relentlessly negative on 90% of the shoes he reviews. But I like him because it's just so over the top it makes me laugh sometimes and at the end of the day it helps me save money :lol:

There's somebody that hates every "shoetuber". People hate Chris, hate Unbreakable Kicks, hate sammy or whatever that guys name is, hate Foamer, hated Kickgenius, and probably even Jacques.

I don't get it, because the vast majority of them are doing a free (to us) service by letting you get to look at the shoes before release, and get a better sense of if you want to spend your money on them.

If anybody is to be hated it's probably shoeit, who is relentlessly negative on 90% of the shoes he reviews. But I like him because it's just so over the top it makes me laugh sometimes and at the end of the day it helps me save money :lol:

I enjoy most of the reviewers too. I was just put on to shoeit. He’s honest lol. SB are the only reviewer I skip. Maybe it’s because they were new when i first watched them. Other than that it’s a free service 🤷🏻‍♂️

all these shoetubers are entertaining to a certan extent

but lets not act like they dont get paid for views thus why you have foamer simpson talking about a shoe for 2 minutes then the other 9 minutes of the video hes flirting with his homie biscuits.

alot of extra bull **** that is not needed comes with these videos.

I honestly think they make it harder for us to cop shoes cuz joe blow reseller is probably watching these guys and counting views and calculating what shoes hes gonna use his moms credit cards on next

nighthawk is ok. i like talking **** about these guys cant really say i hate any of them. its not that deep.

is djstomachswelz still around? him and his big gut eye view?

anyone else cant stand nightwing?
is it because he wasn't particularly 100% love the shoe? for some other reviews and thoughts, I don't share his opinion around 50% of the time. on this particular instance, I share the same criticism he has over the Zion shoe, budget signature model and cheapish material is a big downer. cushion aspect is great. personally, it's a half-thought shoe or average as I may call it. some people won't like that criticism but that is exactly the point. differences in opinion. some of us act like individuals though some of us are sheeps.

I got word from a local that these are going to be limited. Hard for me to fathom but I believe my source. I would assume here in the Nola area they may fly but I can’t think that will happen nationwide. Anyone confirm or deny this info?

I got word from a local that these are going to be limited. Hard for me to fathom but I believe my source. I would assume here in the Nola area they may fly but I can’t think that will happen nationwide. Anyone confirm or deny this info?
Might be like the why not 0.1 release. If I remember correctly the first color was limited/snkrs release. But it had a larger release later one. It was available on Eastbay ftl etc.

I stopped believing people hyping up a shoe. most often than not, they end up with massive GR or re-stock afterwards. these are budget models so it's hard to believe that they would be that limited since nothing is special about them. I would say, if you like the shoe that much, buy them quickly. if you don't find any attachment to it or like to see what comes after, then don't.

I'm not saying they're not getting ad revenue or kickbacks or given shoes by the brands. I'm saying it doesn't cost me anything extra to go to youtube.com that's all.

There's one guy on there who does mostly kyries and kd's (well there's more, but that's all I look at) and I literally just mute the sound and watch a 10-20 -minute video looking at the details of the shoe to see if it's something I really want to try to spend actual money on. Works for me 🤷

I want those Grey 35s too but I’ll try both and pull a Paul Pierce with 2 phones. Probably will go 0/2 :rofl:

I'm not saying they're not getting ad revenue or kickbacks or given shoes by the brands. I'm saying it doesn't cost me anything extra to go to youtube.com that's all.

There's one guy on there who does mostly kyries and kd's (well there's more, but that's all I look at) and I literally just mute the sound and watch a 10-20 -minute video looking at the details of the shoe to see if it's something I really want to try to spend actual money on. Works for me 🤷
got it. although I would thought the same thing when you mentioned free service since that is practically pertains to. I would say some reviewers are a big help to influencing my purchase and some are just there to shill a shoe that you don't want or is horrible. some are even misleading for the sake of views or payment from the company. from what I have learned, I would just look at shoe on youtube, go to the store and try it myself to see if I like it or not.

If only they didnt have clear soles. They always turn yellow and frey faster
That pair is definitely casual friendly. Would look good on anything

You know Nike makes those icy soles to have you running back to the store to get a new pair once you take one step in them outside

1619286215294.gif

Back
Top Bottom