Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blco02

291865225.jpg

Info.
NOW.
INFO.
NOW!!!

the breds are nice with laces and i dunno the side part? haha but ill stick with og colorway...

Sorry cuban meant to say hope those aren't real ha..do you have pics of those navy ones Billy Hoyle was talkin about?

Grabbed these for straight nostalgia purposes...I've had the Olympic Pennys since '96 and all I need now are the gradient ones and I'm a happyguy...lol

I'll sleep on these and the 95's.

They'll be around.

With everything else that are coming out peoples minds will be elsewhere.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

They are in Finish Line's system so we should carry them.
That's strange cuz I searched the database for almost 10 mins and the closest thing I found were AF89. If so can't wait to use my ED on them.

You work at Finish Line? I put the style number in and it comes up. Didn't try locating them yet. I will today and update.

Originally Posted by abernja

They are in Finish Line's system so we should carry them.
That's strange cuz I searched the database for almost 10 mins and the closest thing I found were AF89. If so can't wait to use my ED on them.

You work at Finish Line? I put the style number in and it comes up. Didn't try locating them yet. I will today and update.
Yeah I just did an F9 register search and nothing came up. I didn't have the style number at the time so I was just going by guesses. I'm goingfor a couple hours tonight so I'm gonna look it up on item locator. Most likely my store in Orlando has em, cuz we sure aren't gonna get em here inNebraska. LOL I get to go home in 12 days!

Are these eastcoast only? cuz westcoast doesnt have anything yet, but i will patiently wait. I want the olymipic ones, had em in i think 3-4th grade and i missthem bad.

Just came back from work. Good news for all my FINL employees out there. These are in the system, BUT no stores have received them yet. Just wait it out, theyshould show up. This is what's in the system...

Air Zoom Flight 96
317980 - 011 (Black?)
317980 - 101 (Grey?)

MSRP - $119.99

im on a sk so i can't tell. is the sole clear w. a blue tint like colombia 11s or is it solid like the retro foams?

btw lol to all the local folks [those talking qcm] these will go nowhere.

in queens atleast bakins,dts,godzillas aren't going anywhere so im sure the same goes for these. BUT if anyone can supply a discount on any of these shoesmentioned it would be very appreciated.

btw those cg's look dopee. i need new cg shoes
smile.gif

btw those "breds" look so bad imo. it may be the speckled sole, the red laces or my sk but they remind me of the godzillas they did the same way.

but i rly think i may cop these. how do they run and what is the material they are made of because i haven't seen them in person..
thanks to anyone who offers help

sorry for 2 posts. u can't edit on a sk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom