Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good lookin out Bee...

I really miss the Jewel Swoosh and original tint of the soles. time to start looking for some OGs

big fan of the grey ones,i remember back in '96 looking at a shareef abdur rahim rookie card.saw the zf96 for the first time and being all "wtf arethose?!"i got shook.love that these are back

JUST COPPED EARLIER...SHOES ARE DEF. FRESH..IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THESE TO DROP FOREVER..AND THE OTHER TWO COLORSARE COPPED AS WELL

Originally Posted by abernja

Just came back from work. Good news for all my FINL employees out there. These are in the system, BUT no stores have received them yet. Just wait it out, they should show up. This is what's in the system...

Air Zoom Flight 96
317980 - 011 (Black?)
317980 - 101 (Grey?)

MSRP - $119.99

The CB 34 Godzilla's were in the system, but they never came out.......
mad.gif

The gradient grey 96's are a MUST COP
pimp.gif
(I still remember rockin them fondly back in 10th grade and cracking necks). I'll pass on the black 96'sand the 95's tho... too much other stuff to cop.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by abernja

Just came back from work. Good news for all my FINL employees out there. These are in the system, BUT no stores have received them yet. Just wait it out, they should show up. This is what's in the system...

Air Zoom Flight 96
317980 - 011 (Black?)
317980 - 101 (Grey?)

MSRP - $119.99

The CB 34 Godzilla's were in the system, but they never came out.......
mad.gif
I know the CB34's where alson in the FNL visual planner but never hit stores i guess.... Im going to check for hese at work today..... nice

thanks brian. these are looking better and better everytime i check them out

the body reminds me of 95s slightly w. the the wavy design going across it

291865225.jpg

I know many like this shoe, but to me the little intricacies that Nike adds to some of the retros are
ohwell.gif

Very disappointed
frown.gif

Dont like the black/red crap but the 2 og colours are copped one thing nobodys commented on is those round laces with the different coloured threads in themthe 95s had them and to be honest most of the top nike basketball shoes in 95/96 they were by far the worst for staying tied whilst playing ball they alwaysjust used to fall undone way to easily.

Also I remember when these first came out it was early days for the zoom air units I remember in my Olympics one of the front bubbles went and they feltterrible like a small stone under ya forefoot Im sure this isnt a problem now as they will have current zoom technology.

Peace
Scottie

Saw these today at a Foot Locker, I wanted to walk out with them so bad. However, the shoe felt way too cheap and light to be spending $120 and tax. Earlysales will be the time I pcik these up, because I always end up waiting just long enough to have a hard time finding my size (9).

However, the shoe felt way too cheap and light to be spending $120 and tax.
I thought I was the only one.
That's the way Nike Retro has been for me that past 3 years or so.
It doesn't have that 'worth' for me anymore.

^ I agree, $120 is too much for these but I applaud Nike for atleast making them looking like the OGs.

for the people wondering if these will sell out....Relax, these will be around months from now just like every other nike retro shoe.
Right, just like the Penny Foams and CB34's are still sitting on shelves. Granted they didn't sell out and this shoe isn't on thatlevel, but some retros will fly off shelves.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

for the people wondering if these will sell out....Relax, these will be around months from now just like every other nike retro shoe.
Right, just like the Penny Foams and CB34's are still sitting on shelves. Granted they didn't sell out and this shoe isn't on that level, but some retros will fly off shelves.

i'm not sure where you live. but in saint louis, cb34's are still at finish line and at my store. we've also got black/black, black/red, andblack/cactus foams that have been sitting anywhere from two months to a week(cactus). we've sold ONE pair. it's a regional thing really, but dudesright, most nike basketball retros sit.

In SoCal, CB34's could be found at some retailers. It sold well, but not out. These will go on sale, I will pounce.

i cant believe i havent seen this thread until today!

laptop has been acting up so i haven't checked much, plus finals coming up...

and the hot chicks not models thread in the general isn't helping my attention span much...

i need a pair of these! and those reds are crack, probably the only shoe i like in that colorway that nike's released in this latest retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom